When is Super Adventure Box coming back

> @"AliamRationem.5172" said:

> I already know it won't happen, but I always hold out hope that we'll see more worlds added. SAB really is something unique that I wish we could see more of!

Well unless the dev that did the work want to do it for free since he aint with anet no more, we wont see new worlds.

Yeah, hard to see new worlds, through, they did some efforts by adding upgrades originally planned for world 3 like the boomerang or the megabomb. Kaiser snake box wasn't planned for the 2 first worlds originally too. It's the name of the 3rd world boss. The last one is lord vanquish. I'm still intrigued by the second glove symbol and the mysterious ? Bottle in assassins zones.

> @"Dante.1508" said:

> How do you get the yellow SAB weapons?

>

> And when do we get SAB Armor.

The yellow SAB weapons are acquired via World 2 Tribulation mode. As for SAB armor, I would love to see some armor from SAB!

> @"Linken.6345" said:

> > @"AliamRationem.5172" said:

> > I already know it won't happen, but I always hold out hope that we'll see more worlds added. SAB really is something unique that I wish we could see more of!

>

> Well unless the dev that did the work want to do it for free since he aint with anet no more, we wont see new worlds.

Can't they just have someone else add to it? And I'm right there with you...I keep hoping they'll add more to it.

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/User:Kvothe

On that wiki page, you have everything referenced about SAB. (Enemies/tribulation maps/zones/ugrades..)

Blue and orange weapons are censed to drop sometimes after completing a zone. (Never got one)

For green/yellow you have to craft them using the three zones coins of one world with a blueprint in mystic forge.

I would like to have an armor too, but also tonics. Enemies, Lord Vanquish and Miya tonic..

> @"hugo.4705" said:

> https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/User:Kvothe

>

> On that wiki page, you have everything referenced about SAB. (Enemies/tribulation maps/zones/ugrades..)

>

> Blue and orange weapons are censed to drop sometimes after completing a zone. (Never got one)

>

> For green/yellow you have to craft them using the three zones coins of one world with a blueprint in mystic forge.

>

> I would like to have an armor too, but also tonics. Enemies, Lord Vanquish and Miya tonic..

I got 1 blue weapon in year 2 back to school I think it was, the fractal hammer.

Did all the green and yellow weapons last year without getting a single drop.

> @"Linken.6345" said:

> > @"AliamRationem.5172" said:

> > I already know it won't happen, but I always hold out hope that we'll see more worlds added. SAB really is something unique that I wish we could see more of!

>

> Well unless the dev that did the work want to do it for free since he aint with anet no more, we wont see new worlds.

The original concept for SAB was created by one person (Josh Foreman I think) but even the first release involved more people who got interested in the project, and when they added World 2 and Tribulation mode it was a normal part of their development cycle, with lots of people from Anet working on it. (And even if not it was created in GW2, presumably using similar processes to everything else in the game, so I'm sure they could figure it out.)

Future additions to SAB might not be exactly what Josh Foreman would have done (unless he left notes) but I'm sure the people currently at Anet could do something with it.

> @"Danikat.8537" said:

> > @"Linken.6345" said:

> > > @"AliamRationem.5172" said:

> > > I already know it won't happen, but I always hold out hope that we'll see more worlds added. SAB really is something unique that I wish we could see more of!

> >

> > Well unless the dev that did the work want to do it for free since he aint with anet no more, we wont see new worlds.

>

> The original concept for SAB was created by one person (Josh Foreman I think) but even the first release involved more people who got interested in the project, and when they added World 2 and Tribulation mode it was a normal part of their development cycle, with lots of people from Anet working on it. (And even if not it was created in GW2, presumably using similar processes to everything else in the game, so I'm sure they could figure it out.)

>

> Future additions to SAB might not be exactly what Josh Foreman would have done (unless he left notes) but I'm sure the people currently at Anet could do something with it.

Yeah it's Josh Foreman. Through the name of the last two world are known so they can have an idea of what to expect in them. Bosses are also known. The only part of mystery is the foes. Surely hedgehogs, dwarfs and knights seeing the remaining zone bubbles shown on world map. I hear somewhere him speaking about a lab or fortifications.

Personally, I hate SAB and all that it entails. As long as it remains as it is (even if additions are made to it) where I don't have to interact with it, then I really don't care unless resources that would benefit content for a larger majority of players is taken away to cater to this. It's ANet's call, though and we got mounts and capes when there were many who didn't want them.