Nerf teleport or remove Battle of Kyhlo

Lighter.5631

Playing classes without teleport in this map is like a dancing monkey in a cage specially when playing a melee one.

it's 2020 and teleport is still not accessible by all classes and it is still abused in maps and carrying undeserved wins, i admit i abuse these as well.

stuff like these either needs to be

1. accessible by everyone for balance

2. maps need removed for balance

3. adds role limit, to limit the number of teleport per team for balance.

Mechanics like stealth/flash are broken mechanics and will never be balanced, which is why you should open access or heavy nerf and balance class on other terms.

gw2 pvp has forever favored classes with blinks/stealth since release, a viable class with blinks/stealth will always be twice more valuable then a viable class without.

> @"Lighter.5631" said:

> > @"Odik.4587" said:

> > tldr - warrior main crying that he doesnt have teleports and thats unfair... change the class then?

>

> ^ some one who mains a class with teleport crying because some one who multi class makes a perfectly valid point.

Where is "the crying" in my post? **Triggered** :joy:

There are no valid points in your post, not even one.

> @"Odik.4587" said:

> > @"Lighter.5631" said:

> > > @"Odik.4587" said:

> > > tldr - warrior main crying that he doesnt have teleports and thats unfair... change the class then?

> >

> > ^ some one who mains a class with teleport crying because some one who multi class makes a perfectly valid point.

> Where is "the crying" in my post? **Triggered** :joy:

> There are no valid points in your post, not even one.

Yes, it is considered crying because you makes zero point but trying to use "main" as an excuse.

not sure how u consider what some one mains. i don't main warrior, because i can reach the exact same rank with 4 more classes(some even higher and war is at the low end)

You think there are no valid points, because your hero pool is limited or your opinion is biased or you can't think of bigger picture or all of the above.

> @"Lighter.5631" said:

> > @"Odik.4587" said:

> > > @"Lighter.5631" said:

> > > > @"Odik.4587" said:

> > > > tldr - warrior main crying that he doesnt have teleports and thats unfair... change the class then?

> > >

> > > ^ some one who mains a class with teleport crying because some one who multi class makes a perfectly valid point.

> > Where is "the crying" in my post? **Triggered** :joy:

> > There are no valid points in your post, not even one.

>

> Yes, I'm mad at because you trying to use "main" as an excuse.

> I have no valid points, just because my opinion is biased, screw the bigger picture

Thats what actually happened.

I have vague memories that you were maining warrior long time ago and that you cant achieve higher rating on your warrior means only that you are bad warrior, not more not less. You always can show your ranked games played by the class but that wouldnt matter too much but still would be fun to know if thats one of these classes that has no teleports/stealthes :>

There is "big balance changes" are coming "soon", there is no point in spamming "nerf this nerf that" because its unlikely that will matter at all. And about "big picture", that something you have no clue about it, if anything they would have to rework pretty much all classes entirely, they would not do that obviously

Lol "abused" teleports are used to get to and get away from players. Looks like this happened. This is just a l2p issue. If your class doesn't happen to have it. It means your class probably kills that class in 1-2 hits. That's why the other class has ports.

Just l2p. Or play your op class then realize it's not so op.

Take a sword for mobility, or take a rifle. Problem solved.

It's like everyone all of a sudden is unable to accept weaknesses nor are they able to adapt.

You can say these things aren't viable and my response to that is to just be better and learn to play with them or try to push for balance and updating of underutilized weapons.

Arguing for a map removal cause you play a full melee war is the most entitled bull shit lol.

The only thing you can actually do within your sphere of influence to make this better is summed up by the wise, well-known, adage: "learn to play".

theirs no teleport spots that makes some of them useless. If your a warrior playing for sides learn the no teleport spots and you should be fine.

however I do think this wouldn't be an issue if Sword /pistol thief and rev weren't busted at the moment. However we have a big balance patch coming so in till then let's just wait and see whats good.

> @"Lighter.5631" said:

> Playing classes without teleport in this map is like a dancing monkey in a cage specially when playing a melee one.

>

> it's 2020 and teleport is still not accessible by all classes and it is still abused in maps and carrying undeserved wins, i admit i abuse these as well.

> stuff like these either needs to be

> 1. accessible by everyone for balance

> 2. maps need removed for balance

> 3. adds role limit, to limit the number of teleport per team for balance.

>

> Mechanics like stealth/flash are broken mechanics and will never be balanced, which is why you should open access or heavy nerf and balance class on other terms.

> gw2 pvp has forever favored classes with blinks/stealth since release, a viable class with blinks/stealth will always be twice more valuable then a viable class without.

Stealth, Teleport, Blink never existed in origin Guild Wars. No wonder why, they are Toxic-broken and will always be Toxic because Toxic mechanic like them absolutely have no place in the world of Guild Wars

**Period!!**

(also Please! remove pulling mechanic because it is kitten child-play-being thrown around like a yow-yow is very immature gameplay design)

> @"Lighter.5631" said:

> Playing classes without teleport in this map is like a dancing monkey in a cage specially when playing a melee one.

>

> it's 2020 and teleport is still not accessible by all classes and it is still abused in maps and carrying undeserved wins, i admit i abuse these as well.

>

> Mechanics like stealth/flash are broken mechanics and will never be balanced, which is why you should open access or heavy nerf and balance class on other terms.

> gw2 pvp has forever favored classes with blinks/stealth since release, a viable class with blinks/stealth will always be twice more valuable then a viable class without.

Not sure if trolling or ...

> @"Burnfall.9573" said:

> > @"Lighter.5631" said:

> > Playing classes without teleport in this map is like a dancing monkey in a cage specially when playing a melee one.

> >

> > it's 2020 and teleport is still not accessible by all classes and it is still abused in maps and carrying undeserved wins, i admit i abuse these as well.

> > stuff like these either needs to be

> > 1. accessible by everyone for balance

> > 2. maps need removed for balance

> > 3. adds role limit, to limit the number of teleport per team for balance.

> >

> > Mechanics like stealth/flash are broken mechanics and will never be balanced, which is why you should open access or heavy nerf and balance class on other terms.

> > gw2 pvp has forever favored classes with blinks/stealth since release, a viable class with blinks/stealth will always be twice more valuable then a viable class without.

>

> Stealth, Teleport, Blink never existed in origin Guild Wars. No wonder why, they are Toxic-broken and will always be Toxic because Toxic mechanic like them absolutely have no place in the world of Guild Wars

>

> **Period!!**

>

> (also Please! remove pulling mechanic because it is kitten child-play-being thrown around like a yow-yow is very immature gameplay design)

>

>

monkeys say toxic this much....

don't be a monkey and l2p

> @"Lighter.5631" said:

>

>

there are classes that cant survive without their teleport.

Warriors for example are already too overpowered.

Revs as example have to play in pvp with their teleport. Without these they would be low end tier

> @"MrFrusciante.2438" said:

> > @"Burnfall.9573" said:

> > > @"Lighter.5631" said:

> > > Playing classes without teleport in this map is like a dancing monkey in a cage specially when playing a melee one.

> > >

> > > it's 2020 and teleport is still not accessible by all classes and it is still abused in maps and carrying undeserved wins, i admit i abuse these as well.

> > > stuff like these either needs to be

> > > 1. accessible by everyone for balance

> > > 2. maps need removed for balance

> > > 3. adds role limit, to limit the number of teleport per team for balance.

> > >

> > > Mechanics like stealth/flash are broken mechanics and will never be balanced, which is why you should open access or heavy nerf and balance class on other terms.

> > > gw2 pvp has forever favored classes with blinks/stealth since release, a viable class with blinks/stealth will always be twice more valuable then a viable class without.

> >

> > Stealth, Teleport, Blink never existed in origin Guild Wars. No wonder why, they are Toxic-broken and will always be Toxic because Toxic mechanic like them absolutely have no place in the world of Guild Wars

> >

> > **Period!!**

> >

> > (also Please! remove pulling mechanic because it is kitten child-play-being thrown around like a yow-yow is very immature gameplay design)

> >

> >

>

> monkeys say toxic this much....

>

> don't be a monkey and l2p

**'L2P'**

'So, I decided to take a look at condi deadeye.

And oh my lord, why is this even a thing? All gear is level 80 exotics.

This build is so hilariously disgusting I can only advise every not to play it, because wow.'

'Really nobody should be playing this, it's unacceptably cancer'

If you want teleports you have to give up your bulk and sustained hard hitting damage in a confined area... Unless you're a thief and trade bulk for dodges lol.

All you need is the point to win, so long as you have the point don't stay in the open for them to hit you and it'll force them down.

It's 2020 and they ruined the old Kyhlo to pander to people without teleports so it's even easier to stay on top of those that do have teleports, remember they could also teleport onto the roof!

The question you people are not asking is "Should I chase this?" and "Does this matter?" The vast majority of the time the answer is no if you're playing the braindead sustain class that's meta right now.

Also buff thief ty.

> @"Burnfall.9573" said:

> > @"MrFrusciante.2438" said:

> > > @"Burnfall.9573" said:

> > > > @"Lighter.5631" said:

> > > > Playing classes without teleport in this map is like a dancing monkey in a cage specially when playing a melee one.

> > > >

> > > > it's 2020 and teleport is still not accessible by all classes and it is still abused in maps and carrying undeserved wins, i admit i abuse these as well.

> > > > stuff like these either needs to be

> > > > 1. accessible by everyone for balance

> > > > 2. maps need removed for balance

> > > > 3. adds role limit, to limit the number of teleport per team for balance.

> > > >

> > > > Mechanics like stealth/flash are broken mechanics and will never be balanced, which is why you should open access or heavy nerf and balance class on other terms.

> > > > gw2 pvp has forever favored classes with blinks/stealth since release, a viable class with blinks/stealth will always be twice more valuable then a viable class without.

> > >

> > > Stealth, Teleport, Blink never existed in origin Guild Wars. No wonder why, they are Toxic-broken and will always be Toxic because Toxic mechanic like them absolutely have no place in the world of Guild Wars

> > >

> > > **Period!!**

> > >

> > > (also Please! remove pulling mechanic because it is kitten child-play-being thrown around like a yow-yow is very immature gameplay design)

> > >

> > >

> >

> > monkeys say toxic this much....

> >

> > don't be a monkey and l2p

>

> **'L2P'**

>

> 'So, I decided to take a look at condi deadeye.

> And oh my lord, why is this even a thing? All gear is level 80 exotics.

> This build is so hilariously disgusting I can only advise every not to play it, because wow.'

>

> 'Really nobody should be playing this, it's unacceptably cancer'

>

>

Lol. In a game mode where you can always get a montage of people who don’t use cleanse.

The pace of those fights was so relaxed. I felt like I was watching someone farm inexperienced players.

> @"saerni.2584" said:

> > @"Burnfall.9573" said:

> > > @"MrFrusciante.2438" said:

> > > > @"Burnfall.9573" said:

> > > > > @"Lighter.5631" said:

> > > > > Playing classes without teleport in this map is like a dancing monkey in a cage specially when playing a melee one.

> > > > >

> > > > > it's 2020 and teleport is still not accessible by all classes and it is still abused in maps and carrying undeserved wins, i admit i abuse these as well.

> > > > > stuff like these either needs to be

> > > > > 1. accessible by everyone for balance

> > > > > 2. maps need removed for balance

> > > > > 3. adds role limit, to limit the number of teleport per team for balance.

> > > > >

> > > > > Mechanics like stealth/flash are broken mechanics and will never be balanced, which is why you should open access or heavy nerf and balance class on other terms.

> > > > > gw2 pvp has forever favored classes with blinks/stealth since release, a viable class with blinks/stealth will always be twice more valuable then a viable class without.

> > > >

> > > > Stealth, Teleport, Blink never existed in origin Guild Wars. No wonder why, they are Toxic-broken and will always be Toxic because Toxic mechanic like them absolutely have no place in the world of Guild Wars

> > > >

> > > > **Period!!**

> > > >

> > > > (also Please! remove pulling mechanic because it is kitten child-play-being thrown around like a yow-yow is very immature gameplay design)

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > monkeys say toxic this much....

> > >

> > > don't be a monkey and l2p

> >

> > **'L2P'**

> >

> > 'So, I decided to take a look at condi deadeye.

> > And oh my lord, why is this even a thing? All gear is level 80 exotics.

> > This build is so hilariously disgusting I can only advise every not to play it, because wow.'

> >

> > 'Really nobody should be playing this, it's unacceptably cancer'

> >

> >

>

> Lol. In a game mode where you can always get a montage of people who don’t use cleanse.

>

> The pace of those fights was so relaxed. I felt like I was watching someone farm inexperienced players.

yeah! as always, they're 'inexperienced players' right??