obsidian flesh overnerfed

Khalisto.5780

> @"mortrialus.3062" said:

> Obsidian Flesh never needed this nerf tbh. Like it's strong, but it had an appropriately long cooldown.

Exactly ! Its been there for many years, then its duration got nerfed from 4 sec to 3sec because of bunker-tempest and now its got nerfed to the ground

because of bunker-weaver. Seems like devs wanted to nerf the easy way instead of going into actual responsible reasons

> @"Mini Crinny.6190" said:

> > @"Stallic.2397" said:

> > But I read somewhere the devs are thinking about changing the skill again to compensate for the heavy nerf. Maybe with next patch if Ele is lucky

>

> They did mention this but knowing anet it will be useless and may aswell keep obby flesh as it is anyway

if so could they also change it so engi be able to heal in elixir s?

> @"Stallic.2397" said:

> You gotta press stomp then press obsidian flesh. I've done it and seen it done for both revivals and stomps.

>

> But I read somewhere the devs are thinking about changing the skill again to compensate for the heavy nerf. Maybe with next patch if Ele is lucky

skills seems to be glitched

a few matches after i posted this i realized i have to use it after press f, but it worked once, it interrupted the stomp when i tried the other time.

Same with ress, it worked once when i used the skill before start ress, it worked normally, then i couldnt do so the other time i tried

overall i think nerf is fine

im kinda happy cuz i can run core ele with some level of success, i fact i do a lot of dmg, or maybe it's just ppl trying to face tank me cuy I'm core ele, and then they look at their hp bar at 30%

> @"ZhouX.8742" said:

> > @"Mini Crinny.6190" said:

> > > @"Stallic.2397" said:

> > > But I read somewhere the devs are thinking about changing the skill again to compensate for the heavy nerf. Maybe with next patch if Ele is lucky

> >

> > They did mention this but knowing anet it will be useless and may aswell keep obby flesh as it is anyway

>

> if so could they also change it so engi be able to heal in elixir s?

you can swap elements while using it, if you running evasive arcana you can pop 1-2k heals (which is a lot now), and can also cast protection and swiftness

> @"Khalisto.5780" said:

> No i'm not asking to dps while using it again

But you should because you are right, Obsidian is heavily overnerfed for no good reason. Btw bunker Ele still insane tanky, so the Obsidian nerf didn't even solve anything

> @"Sunshine.5014" said:

> No no, we shouldn't BUFF Obsidian Flesh. We should NERF other specs down.

>

> The only fix I would agree is to make it possible to initiate stomp/heal while it has been activated.

>

> Again, we should NERF everything down to the Ele level, not BUFF anything.

Nerfing everything down to Ele lvl? What kind of Ele you talking about? xD Weaver is still one of the most tanky kitten out there, while still having also good support or dmg (depending on build). You barely find any duo without Ele atm. Almost overshadows FB. If i would need to name 4 classes need hotfix i would say Ele, FB, Necro and Condirev for now (and Ranger pets dmg nerf).

> @"ZhouX.8742" said:

> > @"Mini Crinny.6190" said:

> > > @"Stallic.2397" said:

> > > But I read somewhere the devs are thinking about changing the skill again to compensate for the heavy nerf. Maybe with next patch if Ele is lucky

> >

> > They did mention this but knowing anet it will be useless and may aswell keep obby flesh as it is anyway

>

> if so could they also change it so engi be able to heal in elixir s?

No why should they? Engi has a stunbreak included and gets another strong aoe stealth skill to cover a full resustain heal with turret for a laughable little higher cd than Obsidian. Stop comparing stuff that is not the same.

> @"hotte in space.2158" said:

>

>

> > @"bravan.3876" said:

> > But you should because you are right, Obsidian is heavily overnerfed for no good reason. Btw bunker Ele still insane tanky, so the Obsidian nerf didn't even solve anything

> Thats the point ! Most weavers use dagger now instead of focus anyway. Bravan for dev-team =)

>

>

xD I think they hate me too much or at least are too annoyed by me (if they don't even completely ignore the forum and don't care at all). Also my hourly wage rate is probably too high for Anet and they never would kindly ask me for free help i guess. Also just some competend devs with class- and gameknowledge but also more experience with balancing games in general would do a way better job than a hobby noob wannabe dev like me.

It should be like defy pain instead of a hard invuln. Having a weapon skill disable your other skills is ridiculous. At least with utilities like elixir s, you are only choosing one skill. This is part of an entire off hand weapon kit of 8 skills and it disables them. It should have been changed to direct damage immunity from the start.

> @"Sunshine.5014" said:

> No no, we shouldn't BUFF Obsidian Flesh. We should NERF other specs down.

>

> The only fix I would agree is to make it possible to initiate stomp/heal while it has been activated.

>

> Again, we should NERF everything down to the Ele level, not BUFF anything.

That's why ele is a shit design still promoted by its playerbase.

Nerf everything down to ele level....aka reduce everything to what? : healbot slow dance with some condi dmg as it was during high cele era and recently revamped condi dmg? or one shot air gimmick dance?

Ele has conceptual problems and surely OF is now what made the class unplayable suddenly....**always was unplayable**, but players were blinded by the glittering of their condi healbot to fully realize that