so you fixed hammerstun, but forgot about the others, anet, you started so good with the patch...

RedShark.9548

> @"Lan Deathrider.5910" said:

> I noticed that as well... I expect another update later today to fix the rest. Must be one guy doing the hotfixes.

yes, but as soon as your realize that the spellbreaker f1s are NOT linked to the core f1s, so changing core wont change the spellbreakers ones, you have to realize that earthshaker is not the only one thats bugged.

thats just sad. as if they didnt take 1 sec to think on WHY the change didnt go through on earthshaker.

> @"Fat Disgrace.4275" said:

> Not played core since patch. What was the other bugs for f1?

The bug is that every spellbreaker f1 uses the old coefficient. It seems that the guy in charge toned down the f1s for core and thought that spellbreaker f1s were nerfed aswell (because spb uses core tier 1 f1s)

So he only nerfed core, but spellbreaker f1s still do way more dmg than they should.

Now they fixed hammerstun, but didnt realize that everything else was affected too.

Yeah oh no lol. As soon as they patch fix splb f1 damage to the intended amount they'll be weak and mostly useless as core.

I've not met one core in pvp that didn't

complain in chat how weak they feel even when built zerk.

I was using splb so didn't realize till I tried core. Congrats team uve made warrior no longer feel like a warrior. Real scary melee spec theyve turned warrior into lol.

> @"Psycoprophet.8107" said:

> Yeah oh no lol. As soon as they patch fix splb f1 damage to the intended amount they'll be weak and mostly useless as core.

> I've not met one core in pvp that didn't

> complain in chat how weak they feel even when built zerk.

> I was using splb so didn't realize till I tried core. Congrats team uve made warrior no longer feel like a warrior. Real scary melee spec theyve turned warrior into lol.

Sure thing, but if they dont fix it they wont buff anything else, you have to think further into the future.

This bug pushes even more ppl to spb.

Spellbreaker still works, so they wont change anything else on warrior, resulting in only spb being viable (because of a bug many ppl dont even know about, so ppl think its gotten nerfed and still does too much dmg)

Edit: in the worst case they could even nerf sometging further and hurt core or berserk in the process even more.

> @"RedShark.9548" said:

> > @"Psycoprophet.8107" said:

> > Yeah oh no lol. As soon as they patch fix splb f1 damage to the intended amount they'll be weak and mostly useless as core.

> > I've not met one core in pvp that didn't

> > complain in chat how weak they feel even when built zerk.

> > I was using splb so didn't realize till I tried core. Congrats team uve made warrior no longer feel like a warrior. Real scary melee spec theyve turned warrior into lol.

>

> Sure thing, but if they dont fix it they wont buff anything else, you have to think further into the future.

> This bug pushes even more ppl to spb.

> Spellbreaker still works, so they wont change anything else on warrior, resulting in only spb being viable (because of a bug many ppl dont even know about, so ppl think its gotten nerfed and still does too much dmg)

I agree but making the one spec thats still viable cuz a screw up on the teams part unviable as the rest of warrior really isnt a fix either lol. Without splb f1 burst good luck taking down fb,necro's,boonbeast,scrappers and weavers etc. The specs are so tanky post patch and some like ranger still hit high bursts with power while guards,fb,revs and condi weavers will condi burst u down faster than a warrior and considering it's a mostly melee class its eaten hard by them. If thEy fix all that stuff at the same time than sure but its anet so doubt it lol

> @"Psycoprophet.8107" said:

> > @"RedShark.9548" said:

> > > @"Psycoprophet.8107" said:

> > > Yeah oh no lol. As soon as they patch fix splb f1 damage to the intended amount they'll be weak and mostly useless as core.

> > > I've not met one core in pvp that didn't

> > > complain in chat how weak they feel even when built zerk.

> > > I was using splb so didn't realize till I tried core. Congrats team uve made warrior no longer feel like a warrior. Real scary melee spec theyve turned warrior into lol.

> >

> > Sure thing, but if they dont fix it they wont buff anything else, you have to think further into the future.

> > This bug pushes even more ppl to spb.

> > Spellbreaker still works, so they wont change anything else on warrior, resulting in only spb being viable (because of a bug many ppl dont even know about, so ppl think its gotten nerfed and still does too much dmg)

>

> I agree but making the one spec thats still viable cuz a screw up on the teams part unviable as the rest of warrior really isnt a fix either lol. Without splb f1 burst good luck taking down fb,necro's,boonbeast,scrappers and weavers etc. The specs are so tanky post patch and some like ranger still hit high bursts with power while guards,fb,revs and condi weavers will condi burst u down faster than a warrior and considering it's a mostly melee class its eaten hard by them. If thEy fix all that stuff at the same time than sure but its anet so doubt it lol

Dude i agreed with you, but thinking that way wont help warrior in the long run.

> @"Trollocks.5084" said:

> Don't be hyperbolic or anything. It'll get fixed.

Its just sad, they fixed hammerstun, but forgot everything else.

> @"DKRathalos.9625" said:

> Should we turn spellbreaker into more bunkery with support purpose as in previously we can go GS/Hammer for dishing out damage but now most part of the hammer is getting damage nerfed because contained CC. Should we go into Sword/Warhorn + Hammer?

Until they fix F1's to do the damage they are supposed to be doing now you should run GS. But, and this is for WvW, a Swrd/Horn + Hammer build will work fine. Run Str (take Merciless Hammer), Tactics (Phalanx Strenth), and boon removal on Spellbreaker. Run Aristrocracy Runes. Everytime you CC something you'll get 5 might on a 1s ICD, and 10 Adrenaline (no ICD). RedShark Posted a build a few threads down with the specifics.

> @"Lan Deathrider.5910" said:

> > @"DKRathalos.9625" said:

> > Should we turn spellbreaker into more bunkery with support purpose as in previously we can go GS/Hammer for dishing out damage but now most part of the hammer is getting damage nerfed because contained CC. Should we go into Sword/Warhorn + Hammer?

>

> Until they fix F1's to do the damage they are supposed to be doing now you should run GS. But, and this is for WvW, a Swrd/Horn + Hammer build will work fine. Run Str (take Merciless Hammer), Tactics (Phalanx Strenth), and boon removal on Spellbreaker. Run Aristrocracy Runes. Everytime you CC something you'll get 5 might on a 1s ICD, and 10 Adrenaline (no ICD). RedShark Posted a build a few threads down with the specifics.

May I get the link to the thread btw? sorry I looked but I don't find it either I miss or I am bad at seeking.

> @"DKRathalos.9625" said:

> > @"Lan Deathrider.5910" said:

> > > @"DKRathalos.9625" said:

> > > Should we turn spellbreaker into more bunkery with support purpose as in previously we can go GS/Hammer for dishing out damage but now most part of the hammer is getting damage nerfed because contained CC. Should we go into Sword/Warhorn + Hammer?

> >

> > Until they fix F1's to do the damage they are supposed to be doing now you should run GS. But, and this is for WvW, a Swrd/Horn + Hammer build will work fine. Run Str (take Merciless Hammer), Tactics (Phalanx Strenth), and boon removal on Spellbreaker. Run Aristrocracy Runes. Everytime you CC something you'll get 5 might on a 1s ICD, and 10 Adrenaline (no ICD). RedShark Posted a build a few threads down with the specifics.

>

> May I get the link to the thread btw? sorry I looked but I don't find it either I miss or I am bad at seeking.

https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/96225/wvw-warrior-zerg-build-no-defense-no-disci

At the bottom of my first post is the updated version, if you dont want to read everything