condi berserk

condi core necro

condi rev

condi weaver

condi soul beast

condi thief

condi scrapper

even seen condi core engi .

about 90% of matches are condi , just hopping it will end before then next season start dont like 5v5 condi meta cuz the condi cleanse will run out fast .

Yeah it's pretty absurd and we knew it was going to happen when they told us how they were handling the patch. The CC changes were good, but don't let this fester longer than it needs to Anet, please bring condition damage and sustain in line. Power builds were practically removed from the game, despite being a more active playstyle.

> @"ProverbsofHell.2307" said:

> Yeah it's pretty absurd and we knew it was going to happen when they told us how they were handling the patch. The CC changes were good, but don't let this fester longer than it needs to Anet, please bring condition damage and sustain in line. Power builds were practically removed from the game, despite being a more active playstyle.

How were the CC changes good? Remove most of the means of defending against CC, but keep all of it in play? Now it just feels like CC spam meta.

> @"AliamRationem.5172" said:

> > @"ProverbsofHell.2307" said:

> > Yeah it's pretty absurd and we knew it was going to happen when they told us how they were handling the patch. The CC changes were good, but don't let this fester longer than it needs to Anet, please bring condition damage and sustain in line. Power builds were practically removed from the game, despite being a more active playstyle.

>

> How were the CC changes good? Remove most of the means of defending against CC, but keep all of it in play? Now it just feels like CC spam meta.

I more meant the removal of burst-level damage from CC, like Bull's Charge.

Condition thief is decent against some comps for 2v2s for sure but is probably only at good for 5v5 and I’m pretty sure a power staff/staff build with giant vault damage is gonna be thief “meta” for 2v2s.

> @"Eurantien.4632" said:

> There's no such thing as condi soulbeast.

I’ve tried some ranger too and condition seems ok atm... but just that it would probably lose 1v1 to boonbeast and bunker core also there’s a huge flaw to soulbeast in general which makes it almost unplayable in 2v2 and that’s the 1 pet policy for in combat which you will always be in... rangers decent rn but condition soul beast meta? Prolly not also zerker? Not sure, some of these aren’t meta but I agree it’s pretty close to a bunker meta except thief which is like the old bunker build but way better with crits for giant vault damage

> @"Stand The Wall.6987" said:

> > @"saerni.2584" said:

> > > @"Stand The Wall.6987" said:

> > > condi p/d deadeye is the worst

> >

> > Was this me? Because literally no one else runs this...

>

> might have been. I don't want to find out cuz I was playing really badly haha. lets just sweep it under the rug...

I was excited because if it wasn’t me there’d be another P/D thief out there.

:-/

> @"saerni.2584" said:

> > @"Stand The Wall.6987" said:

> > > @"saerni.2584" said:

> > > > @"Stand The Wall.6987" said:

> > > > condi p/d deadeye is the worst

> > >

> > > Was this me? Because literally no one else runs this...

> >

> > might have been. I don't want to find out cuz I was playing really badly haha. lets just sweep it under the rug...

>

> I was excited because if it wasn’t me there’d be another P/D thief out there.

>

> :-/

well which guild have you been repping today?

> @"Stand The Wall.6987" said:

> > @"saerni.2584" said:

> > > @"Stand The Wall.6987" said:

> > > > @"saerni.2584" said:

> > > > > @"Stand The Wall.6987" said:

> > > > > condi p/d deadeye is the worst

> > > >

> > > > Was this me? Because literally no one else runs this...

> > >

> > > might have been. I don't want to find out cuz I was playing really badly haha. lets just sweep it under the rug...

> >

> > I was excited because if it wasn’t me there’d be another P/D thief out there.

> >

> > :-/

>

> well which guild have you been repping today?

Os