Ranger and rev are too good - conquest balance

Rickster.8752

Sorry, but with outliers like FB and Necro, it’s really hard to tell what is over performing, right now. Large portion of the available builds get completely negated by having one or both of the aforementioned.

I’m hesitant to point fingers at anything else, before those are looked at.

> @"ArlAlt.1630" said:

> Sorry, but with outliers like FB and Necro, it’s really hard to tell what is over performing, right now. Large portion of the available builds get completely negated by having one or both of the aforementioned.

>

> I’m hesitant to point fingers at anything else, before those are looked at.

Not in conquest. Those need nerfing too. But ranger still does way too much damage, cc and mobility. And condi rev is the best spec with insane pressure and evasion.

Every class needs its sustain nerfed too. They didn't do it enough. All heals should be reduced again a little and regen should be less spammable.

That's the best, Condi Rev with most evasion? You serious? The build people run is the WEAKEST form of Revenant to CC and has little Resistance compared it's core variant, the spec is just carried by the others. Fight one without anything helping it, you'll see how weak it is if you actually care to avoid the CC spam that I've warned about in the past.

Ranger Core with GS only has Swoop to move quickly, he can use Lightning Reflexes but I don't think it's worth it.

It has two CCs one on GS and the other on LB.

Regarding you have high damage, you are probably referring to cats and birds, they have a weak defense 3 skills are enough to eliminate them, Ranger cannot ress pets like Slb.

I don't see anything OP.

Agreed. GS2 can still do 8k dmg. I don't think further increasing the CD is the way. Rather, reduce its power coefficient.

Regarding the previous comment. Some pets do random CC, which is really annoying. And also, there is taunts right? There is a reason that all the ranger related class use LB and GS.

> @"Crozame.4098" said:

> Agreed. GS2 can still do 8k dmg. I don't think further increasing the CD is the way. Rather, reduce its power coefficient.

> Regarding the previous comment. Some pets do random CC, which is really annoying. And also, there is taunts right? There is a reason that all the ranger related class use LB and GS.

Maul's damage has been nerfed, if you like playing full dps you will get the same numbers from other professions.

So what? Remove CC from all pets because annoying? Seriously xD

Yes 2 seconds on a 20 second CD, Protect Me now applies barrier no longer Taunt.

No there is no particular reason, I use double ax because I don't like LB after these updates.

> @"Revolution.5409" said:

> > @"Crozame.4098" said:

> > Agreed. GS2 can still do 8k dmg. I don't think further increasing the CD is the way. Rather, reduce its power coefficient.

> > Regarding the previous comment. Some pets do random CC, which is really annoying. And also, there is taunts right? There is a reason that all the ranger related class use LB and GS.

>

> Maul's damage has been nerfed, if you like playing full dps you will get the same numbers from other professions.

>

> So what? Remove CC from all pets because annoying? Seriously xD

>

> Yes 2 seconds on a 20 second CD, Protect Me now applies barrier no longer Taunt.

>

> No there is no particular reason, I use double ax because I don't like LB after these updates.

> So what? Remove CC from all pets because annoying? Seriously xD

No, I was simply pointing out that rangers have more than 2 CCs.

> No there is no particular reason, I use double ax because I don't like LB after these updates.

It is safe to say a large majority is using LB GS.

> @"AngelLovesFredrik.6741" said:

> Sic'em soulbeast are still an outlier in terms of burst. 16k rapid fire and 6-8k mauls are not uncommon.

>

> I would also decrease cat and bird damage. Just not fun to have a crow outburst you.

been playing meme melee markmanship and hitting 15k mauls, 25k axe 5s while taunting them into it, and the pig pet maul skill has almost no animation and also hits for 15k if used after interrupt. build might have only one cleanse but the damage is absolutely stupid, whats more stupid tho is core necro surviving it haha

> @"Crozame.4098" said:

> > @"Revolution.5409" said:

> > > @"Crozame.4098" said:

> > > Agreed. GS2 can still do 8k dmg. I don't think further increasing the CD is the way. Rather, reduce its power coefficient.

> > > Regarding the previous comment. Some pets do random CC, which is really annoying. And also, there is taunts right? There is a reason that all the ranger related class use LB and GS.

> >

> > Maul's damage has been nerfed, if you like playing full dps you will get the same numbers from other professions.

> >

> > So what? Remove CC from all pets because annoying? Seriously xD

> >

> > Yes 2 seconds on a 20 second CD, Protect Me now applies barrier no longer Taunt.

> >

> > No there is no particular reason, I use double ax because I don't like LB after these updates.

>

> > So what? Remove CC from all pets because annoying? Seriously xD

> No, I was simply pointing out that rangers have more than 2 CCs.

>

> > No there is no particular reason, I use double ax because I don't like LB after these updates.

> It is safe to say a large majority is using LB GS.

But it is useless to consider them, they are random CCs that the pet can also use against already knocked down or invurable enemies and there are Rangers who may decide to use pets that do not have CC.

So nerf GS warrior why is it their most used weapon?

> @"Ashkew.6584" said:

> > @"AngelLovesFredrik.6741" said:

> > Sic'em soulbeast are still an outlier in terms of burst. 16k rapid fire and 6-8k mauls are not uncommon.

> >

> > I would also decrease cat and bird damage. Just not fun to have a crow outburst you.

>

> been playing meme melee markmanship and hitting 15k mauls, 25k axe 5s while taunting them into it, and the pig pet maul skill has almost no animation and also hits for 15k if used after interrupt. build might have only one cleanse but the damage is absolutely stupid, whats more stupid tho is core necro surviving it haha

There is Firebrand which is more stupid than Core Necro.

Post the build, I would like to try it.

> @"Rickster.8752" said:

> > @"ArlAlt.1630" said:

> > Sorry, but with outliers like FB and Necro, it’s really hard to tell what is over performing, right now. Large portion of the available builds get completely negated by having one or both of the aforementioned.

> >

> > I’m hesitant to point fingers at anything else, before those are looked at.

>

> Not in conquest. Those need nerfing too. But ranger still does way too much damage, cc and mobility. And condi rev is the best spec with insane pressure and evasion.

>

> Every class needs its sustain nerfed too. They didn't do it enough. All heals should be reduced again a little and regen should be less spammable.

Evasion? Are they running Shiro and sword? Condi rev has two evades and staff 5, that's it. Everything else can be interrupted or hit through.

> @"Rickster.8752" said:

> Greatsword/longbow is still easy mode. The pets do too much damage and in general this build has too much burst for how much mobility it has.

>

> Condi rev is obviously the best spec in the game. Perma resistance is stupid.

You have been whining about : ele-guardian-rev-necro-ranger for now...**do realize that here the only problem is you** , stop making whine thread every time you die in pvp, how many more whine threads will you make before you decide to put some effort in getting better rather than expecting everything to be handed on a silver plate and spoon fed to you?

**you made already half dozen whine threads** give it a rest already!

with 3 busted specs currenrly out-doing everything any other class could possibly do in fb / necro and condi rev , people still find a way to bitch and complain about ranger :)

OP, do you think gs/lb ranger will be in the pvp meta over even d/f ele which is currently what I would say subpar compared to the top 3 and it's actually good, which is what is crazy.

Ranger literally has no damage outside of the Marksmanship Sic Em builds atm on zerker amulet.

Our class cannot kill ANYTHING in the current meta without using gimmicks to buff our damage like interrupts from Moment of Clarity and Sic Em.

Learn to play. There's literally ONE skill called "Maul" on ranger gs that does damage and it relies on landing a 16s traited cd, stationary, non-stowable _interrupt_ called "Hilt Bash" to proc Moment of Clarity. Btw, quick tip for anyone who enjoys facetanking a Soulbeast when they get Sic Em'd instead of line of sighting... _don't._

Even then, our melee gets hard shut down by the blind, weakness, and aegis spam classes like FB are vomiting out and our longbow may as well shoot feathers at classes like core necro if the projectiles aren't already shut down by projectile denial/reflect.

> @"ArlAlt.1630" said:

> Warrior’s damage is definitely over performing as well as Berserker.

> I donno the devs definitely didn’t properly lower warrior dps to keep in line with other classes.

We should lower everybody sustain and dmg till thief mains can go in and kill everything by simply looking at them