Next patch date: March 17

Sunshine.5014

They're probably talking about that_shaman's patch timer which has only ever failed to predict the patch that was delayed because of a blizzard.

https://www.thatshaman.com/tools/countdown/

There is definitely a patch coming the 17. But what is in it whether it's just gem store updated like usual, or has the new Visions of the Past mission, or Balance updates no one other Arenanet knows or has said anything.

> @"Aeolus.3615" said:

> > @"Arcaniaxs.4519" said:

> > Why ranger? They seem ok

>

>

> People run anti range skills, rangers cry since they don’t have easy damage.

>

> People run without domes and wall off reflection, ask for rangers nerfs.

>

>

> It’s quite funny :p

I saw a few people complaining about condi Ranger/Druid...but I’m not sure if that isn’t a meme that will lose anytime it gets focused.

I did fight a condi Druid that was full stealth trapper. Very annoying to fight 1v1 on a class without a reveal but not something that does well in larger team fights imo.

In 2v2, not that we are balancing based on that mode, a 2v1 focus can easily down this kind of build.

> @"Aeolus.3615" said:

> > @"Arcaniaxs.4519" said:

> > Why ranger? They seem ok

>

>

> People run anti range skills, rangers cry since they don’t have easy damage.

>

> People run without domes and wall off reflection, ask for rangers nerfs.

>

>

> It’s quite funny :p

the nerf has more to do with the 10k hits from gs on low cds than anything related to lb

> @"saerni.2584" said:

> > @"Aeolus.3615" said:

> > > @"Arcaniaxs.4519" said:

> > > Why ranger? They seem ok

> >

> >

> > People run anti range skills, rangers cry since they don’t have easy damage.

> >

> > People run without domes and wall off reflection, ask for rangers nerfs.

> >

> >

> > It’s quite funny :p

>

> I saw a few people complaining about condi Ranger/Druid...but I’m not sure if that isn’t a meme that will lose anytime it gets focused.

>

> I did fight a condi Druid that was full stealth trapper. Very annoying to fight 1v1 on a class without a reveal but not something that does well in larger team fights imo.

>

> In 2v2, not that we are balancing based on that mode, a 2v1 focus can easily down this kind of build.

Trapper rune need a ICD.. I can becomes almost unkilable in spvp with guardian and that rune, trolly and heal build.

> @"Khalisto.5780" said:

> > @"Aeolus.3615" said:

> > > @"Arcaniaxs.4519" said:

> > > Why ranger? They seem ok

> >

> >

> > People run anti range skills, rangers cry since they don’t have easy damage.

> >

> > People run without domes and wall off reflection, ask for rangers nerfs.

> >

> >

> > It’s quite funny :p

>

> the nerf has more to do with the 10k hits from gs on low cds than anything related to lb

Oh ic... @"Khalisto.5780" But every non cc that crited hard will still crit hard.

Now they are just more visible and Anet can focus o a decent and fair value.

> @"Aeolus.3615" said:

> > @"saerni.2584" said:

> > > @"Aeolus.3615" said:

> > > > @"Arcaniaxs.4519" said:

> > > > Why ranger? They seem ok

> > >

> > >

> > > People run anti range skills, rangers cry since they don’t have easy damage.

> > >

> > > People run without domes and wall off reflection, ask for rangers nerfs.

> > >

> > >

> > > It’s quite funny :p

> >

> > I saw a few people complaining about condi Ranger/Druid...but I’m not sure if that isn’t a meme that will lose anytime it gets focused.

> >

> > I did fight a condi Druid that was full stealth trapper. Very annoying to fight 1v1 on a class without a reveal but not something that does well in larger team fights imo.

> >

> > In 2v2, not that we are balancing based on that mode, a 2v1 focus can easily down this kind of build.

>

> Trapper rune need a ICD.. I can becomes almost unkilable in spvp with guardian and that rune, trolly and heal build.

Or make the stealth apply when the trap is triggered and not when it gets laid. These runes are too reliable/significant as a buff to traps when all other runes have been heavily toned down. If the stealth applied on triggering at least you would need to step on the opponents trap (maybe your fault) to give them an escape.

> @"phokus.8934" said:

> > @"Aza.2105" said:

> > How do you know?

> They don’t. His timer is all but useless and uses a two week countdown. That’s about par for ANet to release updates so this isn’t anything but tactical guessing.

>

>

It's not based on his timer. It's official from ANet:

https://www.guildwars2.com/en/the-game/releases/march-17-2020/