Forum Font Bug - super tiny

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"Just a flesh wound.3589" said:

> Presumably a bug. This forum seems to have bugs that show up and needs to be fixed. Another one is the count of new posts on a thread not going to zero when you look at the thread, at least on my iPad.

>

> Edit: this seems to be a rental forum so it might be up to the owners to fix.

To be precise, they are running on Vanilla Forums

> @"Just a flesh wound.3589" said:

> Presumably a bug. This forum seems to have bugs that show up and needs to be fixed. Another one is the count of new posts on a thread not going to zero when you look at the thread, at least on my iPad.

>

> Edit: this seems to be a rental forum so it might be up to the owners to fix.

I don't have the 'new posts not going to zero' bug, but they did fix the 'when you post it shows up as a new post' bug.

Thanks, Vanilla, ...fix one, create another. :disappointed:

Great change, keep it this way. Patch notes are much more readable, and they are the only reason to visit the forums. I hate oversized fonts and thick UI with 90% empty screen real estate that have become so prevalent on the web in the last decade. If you have bad eyesight or fat fingers - zoom and DPI scaling are there for you. Pack as much info as possible on my screen, please.

> @"Milea.6043" said:

> I know I'm getting older, but did the font on this forum shrink? Where my glasses?

> ~Milly

No, I asked about it in map chat earlier as well but no one answered lol. The font is smaller/different but it's not apparent on my mobile, just my desktop.

Titles are too big, text in posts too small