what happen ? to much content ??

Actual fresh content that requires from you more than pressing 1 on your bearbow PTV with meaningful rewards and bug-free release with incentive to repeat it? No. With the death of raids and one fractal release every year there is so much PvE content I don't know where to begin... Don't even start me on WvW and PvP. Visions of the past with runic armor set might turn out to be good - we shall see when it actually comes out. Sadly, given Anet's records It's not all flowers and rainbows.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"Randulf.7614" said:

> > @"Diak Atoli.2085" said:

> > > @"Randulf.7614" said:

> > > Apparently we went into maintenance mode

> >

> > I thought it was 'LW episode every two months is not enough!' Wouldn't that GW2 is in maintenance mode? I'm so confused now... :s

>

> It's quite simple to remember

>

> The less content we get, the more it indicates we are in maintenance mode

> The more content we get, the more it indicates we are in maintenance mode

>

> Hope that helps

Exactly, because more content just means they're preparing to pull the rug out from under us, and less content means it's already happening

> @"Krzysztof.5973" said:

> Actual fresh content that requires from you more than pressing 1 on your bearbow PTV with meaningful rewards and bug-free release with incentive to repeat it? No. With the death of raids and one fractal release every year there is so much PvE content I don't know where to begin... Don't even start me on WvW and PvP. Visions of the past with runic armor set might turn out to be good - we shall see when it actually comes out. Sadly, given Anet's records It's not all flowers and rainbows.

/Checks Killproof

/Raid 5 and 6 give random LD ..... lets say 3 ...the least

/calculations ... 824 LD .../3 points.... /4 times per month , reset days .../2 Raids (3+3 points)... 34 months ...1 year 10 months ..same as the Raid 5 release date

HEY YOU PLAYED ALSO 1 TIME PER WEEK !

If you pay me with gold and other 5 casuals to fill the rest of the days , so the LFG/que seems like it has ''life'' , we have a deal !

In a way I think there is too much content in the sense of it being quantity over quality. There is a shortage in quality content but way too much disposable content. Also the high repetition content is worth mentioning because it also leads to people being burnt out on specific content more easily.

> @"Killthehealersffs.8940" said:

> > @"Krzysztof.5973" said:

> > Actual fresh content that requires from you more than pressing 1 on your bearbow PTV with meaningful rewards and bug-free release with incentive to repeat it? No. With the death of raids and one fractal release every year there is so much PvE content I don't know where to begin... Don't even start me on WvW and PvP. Visions of the past with runic armor set might turn out to be good - we shall see when it actually comes out. Sadly, given Anet's records It's not all flowers and rainbows.

>

> /Checks Killproof

> /Raid 5 and 6 give random LD ..... lets say 3 ...the least

> /calculations ... 824 LD .../3 points.... /4 times per month , reset days .../2 Raids (3+3 points)... 34 months ...1 year 10 months ..same as the Raid 5 release date

>

> HEY YOU PLAYED ALSO 1 TIME PER WEEK !

> If you pay me with gold and other 5 casuals to fill the rest of the days , so the LFG/que seems like it has ''life'' , we have a deal !

I haven't missed a single FullClear boss for couple years now but what this has to do with anything? Strikes are new and people are already complaining that nobody does them. But compared, the raid lfg is more active.

> @"Vinceman.4572" said:

> Quantitiy != Quality

> Simple rule.

> Will I play Visions of the Past? Of course. Will I spend any dime (haven't for over a year ago now)? Absolutely not. At the moment they don't deserve anything in my opinion.

I am exactly on the same page with you. Still, I like what Anet is doing this year with saga and all, I will start spending some money if game goes like this. I am a fair person, if I see peoples working for me I will pay gladly.

> > @"Killthehealersffs.8940" said:

> > > @"Krzysztof.5973" said:

> > > Actual fresh content that requires from you more than pressing 1 on your bearbow PTV with meaningful rewards and bug-free release with incentive to repeat it? No. With the death of raids and one fractal release every year there is so much PvE content I don't know where to begin... Don't even start me on WvW and PvP. Visions of the past with runic armor set might turn out to be good - we shall see when it actually comes out. Sadly, given Anet's records It's not all flowers and rainbows.

> >

> > /Checks Killproof

> > /Raid 5 and 6 give random LD ..... lets say 3 ...the least

> > /calculations ... 824 LD .../3 points.... /4 times per month , reset days .../2 Raids (3+3 points)... 34 months ...1 year 10 months ..same as the Raid 5 release date

> >

> > HEY YOU PLAYED ALSO 1 TIME PER WEEK !

> > If you pay me with gold and other 5 casuals to fill the rest of the days , so the LFG/que seems like it has ''life'' , we have a deal !

>

> I haven't missed a single FullClear boss for couple years now but what this has to do with anything? Strikes are new and people are already complaining that nobody does them. But compared, the raid lfg is more active.

When you are doing it for the weekly reset (money) and not for the fun of it (many times per week) ,you shouldnt make comments that they should create more contents that cannot be completed with simply pressing 1 .

(Btw if there a secret plan .... you know ... to create the same hostile expiriance in Strike missions , it willwill hamper the future''wave '' of future raiders and the company will simply introduce another Strike Mision v2 with different name :P

Another 2 years delay , and more frenqent Single Strike Missions v2 Bosses :P

Ben is not an exclusing Raid Desingers ... he can work in other future projects which has more population :P )

> > > @"Killthehealersffs.8940" said:

> > > > @"Krzysztof.5973" said:

> > > > Actual fresh content that requires from you more than pressing 1 on your bearbow PTV with meaningful rewards and bug-free release with incentive to repeat it? No. With the death of raids and one fractal release every year there is so much PvE content I don't know where to begin... Don't even start me on WvW and PvP. Visions of the past with runic armor set might turn out to be good - we shall see when it actually comes out. Sadly, given Anet's records It's not all flowers and rainbows.

> > >

> > > /Checks Killproof

> > > /Raid 5 and 6 give random LD ..... lets say 3 ...the least

> > > /calculations ... 824 LD .../3 points.... /4 times per month , reset days .../2 Raids (3+3 points)... 34 months ...1 year 10 months ..same as the Raid 5 release date

> > >

> > > HEY YOU PLAYED ALSO 1 TIME PER WEEK !

> > > If you pay me with gold and other 5 casuals to fill the rest of the days , so the LFG/que seems like it has ''life'' , we have a deal !

> >

> > I haven't missed a single FullClear boss for couple years now but what this has to do with anything? Strikes are new and people are already complaining that nobody does them. But compared, the raid lfg is more active.

>

> When you are doing it for the weekly reset (money) and not for the fun of it (many times per week) ,you shouldnt make comments that they should create more contents that cannot be completed with simply pressing 1 .

>

> (Btw if there a secret plan .... you know ... to create the same hostile expiriance in Strike missions , it willwill hamper the future''wave '' of future raiders and the company will simply introduce another Strike Mision v2 with different name :P

> Another 2 years delay , and more frenqent Single Strike Missions v2 Bosses :P

> Ben is not an exclusing Raid Desingers ... he can work in other future projects which has more population :P )

Ugh... This grammar gives me conniptions. So let me get this straight. Everybody that is not re-doing same story missions multiple times a week is not allowed to make comments on released content? I hope You are. I also love how you assumed that

**a)** I do weekly reset for the money

and **b)** I don't raid multiple times a week for fun.

I also did Dhuum CM about 200 times because I love the fight. Does it make my opinion more or less valuable than others? No. Anyone can express their opinion if they like.

> @"Diak Atoli.2085" said:

> ... What's maintenance mode?

GW2 Maintenance mode is where they still trickle content into their game but fail to excite players for the future.

Sorry guys, LW Seasons are wonderful but we already had those, never going to accept them as a replacement for Expansions. All the rest (Festivals, #th rework of PvP (yawn), tweaks to balance) are all maintenance to me. Expansions are Life, they are game changing additions to the game. They delve deeper into what GW2 offers to players.

Not sure why people get so antagonized by the phrase Maintenance Mode. Maybe they confuse Maintenance Mode with Life Support? Life Support is worse, as the phrase might suggest.

I will be sure to let everyone know when I think GW2 has gone on Life Support. ;)

> > @"Killthehealersffs.8940" said:

> > > @"Krzysztof.5973" said:

> > > > @"Killthehealersffs.8940" said:

> > > > > @"Krzysztof.5973" said:

> > > > > Actual fresh content that requires from you more than pressing 1 on your bearbow PTV with meaningful rewards and bug-free release with incentive to repeat it? No. With the death of raids and one fractal release every year there is so much PvE content I don't know where to begin... Don't even start me on WvW and PvP. Visions of the past with runic armor set might turn out to be good - we shall see when it actually comes out. Sadly, given Anet's records It's not all flowers and rainbows.

> > > >

> > > > /Checks Killproof

> > > > /Raid 5 and 6 give random LD ..... lets say 3 ...the least

> > > > /calculations ... 824 LD .../3 points.... /4 times per month , reset days .../2 Raids (3+3 points)... 34 months ...1 year 10 months ..same as the Raid 5 release date

> > > >

> > > > HEY YOU PLAYED ALSO 1 TIME PER WEEK !

> > > > If you pay me with gold and other 5 casuals to fill the rest of the days , so the LFG/que seems like it has ''life'' , we have a deal !

> > >

> > > I haven't missed a single FullClear boss for couple years now but what this has to do with anything? Strikes are new and people are already complaining that nobody does them. But compared, the raid lfg is more active.

> >

> > When you are doing it for the weekly reset (money) and not for the fun of it (many times per week) ,you shouldnt make comments that they should create more contents that cannot be completed with simply pressing 1 .

> >

> > (Btw if there a secret plan .... you know ... to create the same hostile expiriance in Strike missions , it willwill hamper the future''wave '' of future raiders and the company will simply introduce another Strike Mision v2 with different name :P

> > Another 2 years delay , and more frenqent Single Strike Missions v2 Bosses :P

> > Ben is not an exclusing Raid Desingers ... he can work in other future projects which has more population :P )

>

> Ugh... This grammar gives me conniptions. So let me get this straight. Everybody that is not re-doing same story missions multiple times a week is not allowed to make comments on released content? I hope You are. I also love how you assumed that

> **a)** I do weekly reset for the money

> and **b)** I don't raid multiple times a week for fun.

>

> I also did Dhuum CM about 200 times because I love the fight. Does it make my opinion more or less valuable than others? No. Anyone can express their opinion if they like.

I am not making assumptions

I see the data and simply say that you did Raids only per weekly reset .

You cannot make assuptions (like you did in the past) and say that people starve for hardcore stuff ... where even you dont follow the patern .

You are not subtaining the que (making it alive , from playing only once) that way . It might scew the data and show the company that people dont like enought the raids :P

WAIT A A FRICKING HARLEY QUEEN SEC !!!!

LET ME HARASH THE CASUALS THAT WHINE ABOUT NOT DOING ENOUGHT DAMAGE AND NOT HAVING KILLPROOF !

ITS THEIR PROBLEM FOR NOT ''TRYING HARD ENOUHGT''!

And please 40 months (release date of Wing 5) , x4 times per month = 160 tries

> > > @"Killthehealersffs.8940" said:

> > > > @"Krzysztof.5973" said:

> > > > > @"Killthehealersffs.8940" said:

> > > > > > @"Krzysztof.5973" said:

> > > > > > Actual fresh content that requires from you more than pressing 1 on your bearbow PTV with meaningful rewards and bug-free release with incentive to repeat it? No. With the death of raids and one fractal release every year there is so much PvE content I don't know where to begin... Don't even start me on WvW and PvP. Visions of the past with runic armor set might turn out to be good - we shall see when it actually comes out. Sadly, given Anet's records It's not all flowers and rainbows.

> > > > >

> > > > > /Checks Killproof

> > > > > /Raid 5 and 6 give random LD ..... lets say 3 ...the least

> > > > > /calculations ... 824 LD .../3 points.... /4 times per month , reset days .../2 Raids (3+3 points)... 34 months ...1 year 10 months ..same as the Raid 5 release date

> > > > >

> > > > > HEY YOU PLAYED ALSO 1 TIME PER WEEK !

> > > > > If you pay me with gold and other 5 casuals to fill the rest of the days , so the LFG/que seems like it has ''life'' , we have a deal !

> > > >

> > > > I haven't missed a single FullClear boss for couple years now but what this has to do with anything? Strikes are new and people are already complaining that nobody does them. But compared, the raid lfg is more active.

> > >

> > > When you are doing it for the weekly reset (money) and not for the fun of it (many times per week) ,you shouldnt make comments that they should create more contents that cannot be completed with simply pressing 1 .

> > >

> > > (Btw if there a secret plan .... you know ... to create the same hostile expiriance in Strike missions , it willwill hamper the future''wave '' of future raiders and the company will simply introduce another Strike Mision v2 with different name :P

> > > Another 2 years delay , and more frenqent Single Strike Missions v2 Bosses :P

> > > Ben is not an exclusing Raid Desingers ... he can work in other future projects which has more population :P )

> >

> > Ugh... This grammar gives me conniptions. So let me get this straight. Everybody that is not re-doing same story missions multiple times a week is not allowed to make comments on released content? I hope You are. I also love how you assumed that

> > **a)** I do weekly reset for the money

> > and **b)** I don't raid multiple times a week for fun.

> >

> > I also did Dhuum CM about 200 times because I love the fight. Does it make my opinion more or less valuable than others? No. Anyone can express their opinion if they like.

>

> I am not making assumptions

> I see the data and simply say that you did Raids only per weekly reset .

> You cannot make assuptions (like you did in the past) and say that people starve for hardcore stuff ... where even you dont follow the patern .

> You are not subtaining the que (making it alive , from playing only once) that way . It might scew the data and show the company that people dont like enought the raids :P

>

> WAIT A A FRICKING HARLEY QUEEN SEC !!!!

> LET ME HARASH THE CASUALS THAT WHINE ABOUT NOT DOING ENOUGHT DAMAGE AND NOT HAVING KILLPROOF !

> ITS THEIR PROBLEM FOR NOT ''TRYING HARD ENOUHGT''!

>

> And please 40 months (release date of Wing 5) , x4 times per month = 160 tries

>

You can't see how many times I did each boss for given week from killproof.me. You can only check If I cleared each wing and remembered to refresh the history so it registers. So yes you're making assumptions out of thin air. And the fact that you apparently don't realize that you can kill exactly same boss multiple times a day/week strips your comments from any credibility.

https://killproof.me/proof/2vLg

Last updated 03/03/2020

Just like yesterday

Give me a sec , going to scare the casuals and whine in the company for releasing Wing 5 too late , that dropped the participaion from 17,3% > to 5,7 % .

Febrouary 2017 Wing 4

Semptemeber 2017 PoF release

November 2017 Wing 5

And later on do my SINGLE daily Raid

> https://killproof.me/proof/2vLg

> Last updated 03/03/2020

> Just like yesterday

Congratulations on achieving comedy? Dunno what else to tell you... killproof.me tracks first and only weekly clear ( Li + ld + kps ) so there is no point in updating it after initial kills? Literally nothing will change? Plus anyone can update it. I don't have to be the one to click "refresh".

So much "content" that their revenue was down last quarter because everyone "must be overwhelmed". More like we are sick and tired of being told "soon" or "Its on the table". Content... sure I guess you could call it that, but its meaningless because they refuse to make anything actually matter in this game because they are so afraid to actually put effort into anything.

> @"Ayakaru.6583" said:

> When whether or not content is being made, the playerbase feels like the devs have abandoned the game

lol. They can't feel nothing, and absolutely not understatement that is is not supported, and no maintain. Also people who not play in mmo more that 10 years can't realy understand how it should be.

I have experience play 5+ years on server where 150-300 players, rewritten 15 years ago engine from lineage c4, and realy no any support, I have play wow, and other mmo games .. And only after that I can compare. And I see - now it is realy cool. And speed wiht patch and updates is unreadable.