Herb Synthesizer should give Varietal Seeds when the corresponding Herb is harvested.

DanAlcedo.3281

Chance to give, or lets leave them as is and add back into the maps regular gathering spots. Little minifarms of mixed node clusters out there would create hotspots of activity. You could put them along edges of maps. Knowing people that gather that like to WvW and I bet they would get more fights than ruins do at times.

> @"RisenHowl.2419" said:

> Can we keep this visible? The people using ascended feasts are mostly wvw players anyways, we should be able to get the ingredients by playing the mode

After playing consistently with a couple of them for awhile now most of my daily routine is gathering, buying, and crafting for ascended food because I notice enough when playing without those modifier combos. I'd actually rather have there be a chance to drop from other players instead.

> @"Turkeyspit.3965" said:

> > @"kash.9213" said:

> >I'd actually rather have there be a chance to drop from other players instead.

>

> As include them in heavy loot bags? Good idea. Actually, maybe the full cultivated version, not just the raw seed should drop .

>

>

I just didn't want to add more to the daily farming herd already standing around when I finally get into a map but then I guess they'd just get end up tailing squads trying to tag everything.

> @"Turkeyspit.3965" said:

> > @"kash.9213" said:

> >I'd actually rather have there be a chance to drop from other players instead.

>

> As include them in heavy loot bags? Good idea. Actually, maybe the full cultivated version, not just the raw seed should drop .

>

>

Could get behind this, but still want the farm nodes, oh the bloodshed that would be had on the edges of the map. :)

> @"TheGrimm.5624" said:

> > @"Turkeyspit.3965" said:

> > > @"kash.9213" said:

> > >I'd actually rather have there be a chance to drop from other players instead.

> >

> > As include them in heavy loot bags? Good idea. Actually, maybe the full cultivated version, not just the raw seed should drop .

> >

> >

>

> Could get behind this, but still want the farm nodes, oh the bloodshed that would be had on the edges of the map. :)

If they had a chance at the cultivated version also I'd risk it even if it looked shady and would be a dumb idea. Every day I log in is a question on if I want to make more ascended food or map hop to see if someone else dropped dish first so I can save a little of my stash.