Will new legendary ring...

Justine.6351

...give damage back to cc skills? Would be cool if legendary gear gave better stats than ascended gear. Takes more time to acquire. Thinking a special buff for every legendary piece of gear equipped increases your cc damage by ~1k damage on crits. Perhaps also each wvw specific legendary like backpack and ring could improve warclaw run speed?

> @"Justine.6351" said:

> > @"Dawdler.8521" said:

> > No the legendary ring will simply kill all your opponents in 1 hit when you punch someone with it.

> >

> > Its perfectly reasonable, just like this thread.

>

> perhaps instead it will increase the number of targets your aoe can hit?

No. It’s gonna remove the AOE cap.

And increase the damage to players from siege.

> @"Widmo.3186" said:

> Lol, i wonder what thinking process leads ppl to making threads like this. What next, each 1000ranks gives +10% dmg?

actually that was similar to my idea to introduce legendary infusions. It would take current wvw ones that are vs npcs and upgrade them to vs all foes.

> @"Justine.6351" said:

> ...give damage back to cc skills? Would be cool if legendary gear gave better stats than ascended gear. Takes more time to acquire. Thinking a special buff for every legendary piece of gear equipped increases your cc damage by ~1k damage on crits. Perhaps also each wvw specific legendary like backpack and ring could improve warclaw run speed?

I have legendary armor and weapons along with 90% crit chance, so your suggestion would add 8k damage to pistol whip, and let's not mention how obnoxious headshot would be with the new piercing trait. I don't think anyone wants that xD