Video [ NOT MINE ] of the new Legendary Ring, "Conflux"

Shroud.2307

> @"Timelord.8190" said:

> It's actually sad to see how little effort went into this one, and they use exactly the same effect for the PvP legendary amulet.

> Guess they are understaffed and can't spend time on making cool items for WvW.

I disagree though, as the 'quality' of the design is quite good. It is just that the design itself is terrible. As I said on Reddit, if you gained an aura or a halo of some kind that displayed that image, that would look cool. But a bouncy ball the reminds me of Bit from the original Tron? Pass.

> @"Turkeyspit.3965" said:

> > @"Timelord.8190" said:

> > It's actually sad to see how little effort went into this one, and they use exactly the same effect for the PvP legendary amulet.

> > Guess they are understaffed and can't spend time on making cool items for WvW.

>

> I disagree though, as the 'quality' of the design is quite good. It is just that the design itself is terrible. As I said on Reddit, if you gained an aura or a halo of some kind that displayed that image, that would look cool. But a bouncy ball the reminds me of Bit from the original Tron? Pass.

It's a simple effect really. It's a reflective ball that reflects a t1 sm with some shadow figures that they already have made before. Where you see a lot of effort in that I don't know.