Fun Character new patch

> @"Blocki.4931" said:

> I'm guessing it was about Sneargle Goldclaw and he (mostly his assistant tbh) is just hilarious.

It is yeah. I rolled my eyes at first, but the dialogue between them two is really well done. Hopefully they pop up again once or twice in the future

> @"Randulf.7614" said:

> > @"Blocki.4931" said:

> > I'm guessing it was about Sneargle Goldclaw and he (mostly his assistant tbh) is just hilarious.

>

> It is yeah. I rolled my eyes at first, but the dialogue between them two is really well done. Hopefully they pop up again once or twice in the future

Their dialogue is amusing, and honestly the idea of someone in-universe writing fanfic is hilarious, even more so when it's a charr dude. Especially since at least one is the classic self-insertion fic, written in second person with a generic main character (probably poorly defined so any reader can imagine it's them) who the hero falls madly in love with for no particular reason except they exist.

Having read more than my fair share of fanfic (and yes, written some, which I sincerely hope was never that bad) that tells me all I need to know about his writing.

Even better is Koss over the other side of the room admitting to owning several copies of Koss on Koss: Uncensored.

> @"Danikat.8537" said:

> > @"Randulf.7614" said:

> > > @"Blocki.4931" said:

> > > I'm guessing it was about Sneargle Goldclaw and he (mostly his assistant tbh) is just hilarious.

> >

> > It is yeah. I rolled my eyes at first, but the dialogue between them two is really well done. Hopefully they pop up again once or twice in the future

>

> Their dialogue is amusing, and honestly the idea of someone in-universe writing fanfic is hilarious, even more so when it's a charr dude. Especially since at least one is the classic self-insertion fic, written in second person with a generic main character (probably poorly defined so any reader can imagine it's them) who the hero falls madly in love with for no particular reason except they exist.

>

> Having read more than my fair share of fanfic (and yes, written some, which I sincerely hope was never that bad) that tells me all I need to know about his writing.

>

> Even better is Koss over the other side of the room admitting to owning several copies of Koss on Koss: Uncensored.

I just wish the Commander of Your Heart was a readable book too. Well, maybe. Or... I'm not sure anymore... :D

> @"anninke.7469" said:

> > @"Danikat.8537" said:

> > > @"Randulf.7614" said:

> > > > @"Blocki.4931" said:

> > > > I'm guessing it was about Sneargle Goldclaw and he (mostly his assistant tbh) is just hilarious.

> > >

> > > It is yeah. I rolled my eyes at first, but the dialogue between them two is really well done. Hopefully they pop up again once or twice in the future

> >

> > Their dialogue is amusing, and honestly the idea of someone in-universe writing fanfic is hilarious, even more so when it's a charr dude. Especially since at least one is the classic self-insertion fic, written in second person with a generic main character (probably poorly defined so any reader can imagine it's them) who the hero falls madly in love with for no particular reason except they exist.

> >

> > Having read more than my fair share of fanfic (and yes, written some, which I sincerely hope was never that bad) that tells me all I need to know about his writing.

> >

> > Even better is Koss over the other side of the room admitting to owning several copies of Koss on Koss: Uncensored.

>

> I just wish the Commander of Your Heart was a readable book too. Well, maybe. Or... I'm not sure anymore... :D

Collecting it actually makes an excerpt readable on the bookshelf :) When I did this with 2 other friends we found out.

> @"Blocki.4931" said:

> > @"anninke.7469" said:

> > > @"Danikat.8537" said:

> > > > @"Randulf.7614" said:

> > > > > @"Blocki.4931" said:

> > > > > I'm guessing it was about Sneargle Goldclaw and he (mostly his assistant tbh) is just hilarious.

> > > >

> > > > It is yeah. I rolled my eyes at first, but the dialogue between them two is really well done. Hopefully they pop up again once or twice in the future

> > >

> > > Their dialogue is amusing, and honestly the idea of someone in-universe writing fanfic is hilarious, even more so when it's a charr dude. Especially since at least one is the classic self-insertion fic, written in second person with a generic main character (probably poorly defined so any reader can imagine it's them) who the hero falls madly in love with for no particular reason except they exist.

> > >

> > > Having read more than my fair share of fanfic (and yes, written some, which I sincerely hope was never that bad) that tells me all I need to know about his writing.

> > >

> > > Even better is Koss over the other side of the room admitting to owning several copies of Koss on Koss: Uncensored.

> >

> > I just wish the Commander of Your Heart was a readable book too. Well, maybe. Or... I'm not sure anymore... :D

>

> Collecting it actually makes an excerpt readable on the bookshelf :) When I did this with 2 other friends we found out.

Should have noticed. Perhaps I was too scared. :D

Anyway, here's what my main's dog thinks about it.

![](https://i.imgur.com/JGgtYFs.jpg "")

> @"Blocki.4931" said:

> > @"anninke.7469" said:

> > > @"Danikat.8537" said:

> > > Even better is Koss over the other side of the room admitting to owning several copies of Koss on Koss: Uncensored.

> >

> > I just wish the Commander of Your Heart was a readable book too. Well, maybe. Or... I'm not sure anymore... :D

>

> Collecting it actually makes an excerpt readable on the bookshelf :) When I did this with 2 other friends we found out.

First of all: Koss' little dialogue was fantastic and honestly I respect the man more for owning multiple copies on top of actually fully reading it. His book was definitely the most questionable one for me.

Second of all: the little excerpt we got for "Commander of Your Heart" was fantastic and seeing that we read what I assume is a confession scene in chapter 35(?), I really would love to read the entire book. I actually quite liked it despite its ridiculousness XD

But in all honesty, I'm glad Snargle is actually in the game now. After "interviewing" him, I see him in quite a different light. He was pretty well done and honestly rather sweet and while his books, which are hilarious, can be questionable, his reasoning is pretty solid.

Also, where's the little excerpt of "Destiny's Pledge" I was expecting? Was looking forward to that one the most but sadly we can't read it's full glory and hilarity. Would've loved to use it to poke fun at Rytlock and Logan.