So when are the bots going to be addressed?

> @"montecristo.1324" said:

> In several occasions before the game started and people was talking and I was just reading, my teammates started to write on map chat to report me for being a bot... only because I didn't want to type, so, are we 100% sure about ALL these bots? bip bop

Some people use ''bot'' as an insult. But you can really tell if someone is a bot by spectating them for a few minutes or by adding them to friends and checking their played game count. In the middle of the last season I played bots had an average of 1500-3000 played games when i had a few hundred...

• 2 weeks later...

Found 3 PvE farm bots today, first one's i've seen in a long time.

They were all Scourge Minion Masters running around Echoslab Arches in Iron Marches farming Flame Legion Charr.

Combat bots mimicing human like behaviour, even mounting, their akward movement and farming loop give them away.

First bot's i've seen in GW2 for a while, going to keep my eyes open for more of them and reporting their a**es as soon as I find them.

*Edit, Make that 4 bots, same location.

*Edit 2 make that 5 bots, same location.

> @"Teratus.2859" said:

> Found 3 PvE farm bots today, first one's i've seen in a long time.

>

> They were all Scourge Minion Masters running around Echoslab Arches in Iron Marches farming Flame Legion Charr.

> Combat bots mimicing human like behaviour, even mounting, their akward movement and farming loop give them away.

>

> First bot's i've seen in GW2 for a while, going to keep my eyes open for more of them and reporting their a**es as soon as I find them.

>

> *Edit, Make that 4 bots, same location.

> *Edit 2 make that 5 bots, same location.

>

Never had a problem with PvE bots.

When they farm t3/t4 dust and sell it on the TP then the price goes done.

As long as they sell the farmed loot on the TP its ok in my eyes.

Love cheap crafting mats.

> @"DanAlcedo.3281" said:

> > @"Teratus.2859" said:

> > Found 3 PvE farm bots today, first one's i've seen in a long time.

> >

> > They were all Scourge Minion Masters running around Echoslab Arches in Iron Marches farming Flame Legion Charr.

> > Combat bots mimicing human like behaviour, even mounting, their akward movement and farming loop give them away.

> >

> > First bot's i've seen in GW2 for a while, going to keep my eyes open for more of them and reporting their a**es as soon as I find them.

> >

> > *Edit, Make that 4 bots, same location.

> > *Edit 2 make that 5 bots, same location.

> >

>

> Never had a problem with PvE bots.

>

> When they farm t3/t4 dust and sell it on the TP then the price goes done.

>

> As long as they sell the farmed loot on the TP its ok in my eyes.

>

> Love cheap crafting mats.

Yeah but meanwhile those who farm the materials legit get completely screwed and all the botters and cheaters make all the profit without doing any of the work.

Then they go on to horde other mats or items to keep prices up and drop rates low, or the accounts just flat out sell the gold and the people who made this game get denied potential gem sales.. which can directly effect gold to gem pricing as well which again screws over everyone else except the cheaters.

Honestly I'd rather deal with high mat prices.

I have no tolerance for botters and cheaters, I don't want them in this game.

> @"montecristo.1324" said:

> In several occasions before the game started and people was talking and I was just reading, my teammates started to write on map chat to report me for being a bot... only because I didn't want to type, so, are we 100% sure about ALL these bots? bip bop

"players" with more than 1000 games in this season, i have someone in flist that has beaten yet the mark of 2000 games... yes...

they are farming bots

> @"Multicolorhipster.9751" said:

> It'l happen once they get rid of freebie pips in Ranked.

>

> If they or anyone wants those sweet pips, they should have to earn them.

the ones i said have a 45% or high winrate, removing free pips will make them less profitable but not great impact, because for not harming real ppl(or at least the ones that try onestly to play and win) if they remove free pips on lose they will have to increase the earned in victory or give it more impact to actual ones

> @"megilandil.7506" said:

> > If they or anyone wants those sweet pips, they should have to earn them.

>

> the ones i said have a 45% or high winrate, removing free pips will make them less profitable but not great impact, because for not harming real ppl(or at least the ones that try onestly to play and win) if they remove free pips on lose they will have to increase the earned in victory or give it more impact to actual ones

Totally agree, they should get more for winning; none for losing.

Even if bots still manage to win 45% of their games, that's 55% they get nothing for, and that's good for everyone. It's better than rewarding them for 100% of their games played, even if their winrates are still somewhat stable.

Would also encourage the people who don't try, or afk for freebies to do more. The alternative is getting nothing instead of still getting a reward like they do now for potentially trolling their team and wasting everyone's time.