Buff warrior

> @"Arheundel.6451" said:

> > @"Psycoprophet.8107" said:

> > > @"Arheundel.6451" said:

> > > > @"UNOwen.7132" said:

> > > > > @"Arheundel.6451" said:

> > > > > > @"Psycoprophet.8107" said:

> > > > > > > @"Virdo.1540" said:

> > > > > > > lol warrior is fine. It is one of the classes ,maybe even THE class, that got nerfed the least. As soon as it cant facetank 50man zergs anymore people start complaining.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > also Comparing Power rev and Warrior in pvp... this is dumb. those are completely different roles in matches. Also the "no warriors in top100" is wrong too.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Man ur right about war and rev being different roles but as someone that plays both rev is better at wars role than war is so... war is not fine and in time its lack of presence in high tier games or tourny's will show. Unless a round of nerfs are coming for a handful of classes war is probobly getting some buffs sooner or later. Then again this is anet so.

> > > > >

> > > > > No bro...it's simply because wars don't want to invest in sustain lines...but still expect to have same sustain as those specs treated for self-support also wars refuse to use **ranged options** when dealing with heavy melee aoe fights . Yes longbow is not greatsword...like sword ele is not staff ele or shield guardian is not focus guardian etc etc....

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > Warriors ranged options *suck*. Of course Warrior doesnt use them. Thats like complaining that core necros refuse to use melee options. Also, Warrior already uses Spellbreaker, which is as much survivability as most classes use them.

> > > >

> > > > > You have Defense and tactics and don't want to use them...but still want sustain so make it so I can run fire/air ele and have save sustain as water ele or zeal/radiance/virtue guardian or markmanship/skirmisher ranger etc etc; if war mains think they should not be forced to invest in sustain to have it...then I want the same on other professions too

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > Its not "dont want". Its "cant". Do you seriously think that if fixing Warriors issues was as easy as swapping a single traitline, people wouldnt have done that? Turns out that thats wrong. They just cant. Swap to Defense or Tactics, and you do no damage while being as tanky as other builds.

> > > >

> > > > > You have defensive utilities..but you all want to run "Bull's rush" ......you don't want to make any sacrifice in your build and still have demands , people like @"Virdo.1540" are completely right. Every class got 2 sustain lines **but none of the builds wars keep using has a single sustain line in it**.

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > Warrior already runs more defensive utilities than the standard build does. Your beloved Ranger tends to run 1-ish. If you count Reflexes. Warrior runs *2*. Almost no class builds 2. And again, you seem to be under the mistaken belief that Warrior can afford to switch to Tactics. Its also funny that you dont realise that core warrior already runs Tactics, and its bad.

> > > >

> > > > > I would strongly advocate for warrior buffs if traiting defense and tactics would not bring me on the same level as other bruisers **but it's not the case!**, which classes you want to see nerfed?

> > > > > -Ranger? - they use **Wilderness survival and sometimes Nature magic**

> > > > > -Necro? - they use **Death magic and rarely blood magic**

> > > > > -Guardian? - always using **Valor and sometimes Honor**

> > > > > -Thief? - don't you use **Shadow arts**?

> > > > > -Ele? - do you see any meta build without **Water**?

> > > > > -Mesmer? - I see the usage of **Chaos line** at least

> > > > > -Engineer? - ...always **Alchemy**?

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > Alchemy is a great traitline, but Id argue its less of a defensive one than Discipline. Shadow Arts is less than Discipline. Most ele builds dont use water.

> > > >

> > > > > Rev is a special case, difficult to identify, they have sustain all over the place in small packets, but I have no major concerns about them...which leave us with Warrior..who refuse to use defensive lines but somehow still expect to have the same sustain as others, you either play burst...or bruiser

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > Warrior still doesnt "refuse to use them". It *cant* use them.

> > >

> > > Stop using this derogatory assumption : "your beloved ranger" , on the contrary of you and many others **I invest time in learning professions** and try not to waste time parroting on the forum trying to win some discussion with others, I play as much warrior as ranger as ele and guardian...I duel on all 4 of them from pvp to wvw so you can keep that "slow burning" to yourself

> > >

> > > About warrior : **Strength is not a sustain line** under no circumstances this traitline can compete with the defensive lines of other professions and war mains **always** use : Strength -Discipline -Stunbreak ...where the hell is the sustain here??

> > >

> > > Do you even know how to use Longbow on warrior which was the main weapon up to HoT when every "pro" decided to copy paste double mele spec because that guy won the tournie with it..so it must be the holy gospel well...did it ever occurred to you or other "pro" on this forum that meta battle are designed for teamplay?

> > >

> > > If you want to play huge dmg...then stick to it and don't expect to have the sustain of a ranger or another who actually bloody invest in sustain lines! And.."ele build don't use water"...you simply don't know what you are talking about and now I fully realize that

> >

> > I laugh when I see ur name in any warrior thread. Every single time ur in a warrior thread ur arguing their fine or need nerfs lmao, ur to obvious in ur biased against them. Ur prob a ranger main or such that loves warrior being weak in the side node roll for once. It's clear by ur post u dont play warrior much if at all, sry and all.

>

> I couldn't care less if you laugh or not...what does it change? I multiclass ..where you cannot...I learn where you refuse to do so...I win where you will always lose because I don't limit myself to a single class or two

>

> Buff warrior...Buff thief...that's all you ever do, you basically want something that makes up for your lack of awareness

Naw u don't multi, u play a couple classes and go around joining threads on classes u dislike or don't want to be in a strong spot to cause u challenge and state that u play the class while stating it's fine etc and the people that actually do play it that are saying it's not fine just need to get good lol.

Literally all ur post are nerf post accept for a couple including mostly ranger who u defended post patch even tho it was in a far stronger state than warrior, even stating slb wasnt worth the price tag even though it was actually overperforming, that's bias right there my friend.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> > @"UNOwen.7132" said:

> > > > @"Psycoprophet.8107" said:

> > > > > @"Virdo.1540" said:

> > > > > lol warrior is fine. It is one of the classes ,maybe even THE class, that got nerfed the least. As soon as it cant facetank 50man zergs anymore people start complaining.

> > > > >

> > > > > also Comparing Power rev and Warrior in pvp... this is dumb. those are completely different roles in matches. Also the "no warriors in top100" is wrong too.

> > > >

> > > > Man ur right about war and rev being different roles but as someone that plays both rev is better at wars role than war is so... war is not fine and in time its lack of presence in high tier games or tourny's will show. Unless a round of nerfs are coming for a handful of classes war is probobly getting some buffs sooner or later. Then again this is anet so.

> > >

> > > No bro...it's simply because wars don't want to invest in sustain lines...but still expect to have same sustain as those specs treated for self-support also wars refuse to use **ranged options** when dealing with heavy melee aoe fights . Yes longbow is not greatsword...like sword ele is not staff ele or shield guardian is not focus guardian etc etc....

> > >

> >

> > Warriors ranged options *suck*. Of course Warrior doesnt use them. Thats like complaining that core necros refuse to use melee options. Also, Warrior already uses Spellbreaker, which is as much survivability as most classes use them.

> >

> > > You have Defense and tactics and don't want to use them...but still want sustain so make it so I can run fire/air ele and have save sustain as water ele or zeal/radiance/virtue guardian or markmanship/skirmisher ranger etc etc; if war mains think they should not be forced to invest in sustain to have it...then I want the same on other professions too

> > >

> >

> > Its not "dont want". Its "cant". Do you seriously think that if fixing Warriors issues was as easy as swapping a single traitline, people wouldnt have done that? Turns out that thats wrong. They just cant. Swap to Defense or Tactics, and you do no damage while being as tanky as other builds.

> >

> > > You have defensive utilities..but you all want to run "Bull's rush" ......you don't want to make any sacrifice in your build and still have demands , people like @"Virdo.1540" are completely right. Every class got 2 sustain lines **but none of the builds wars keep using has a single sustain line in it**.

> > >

> >

> > Warrior already runs more defensive utilities than the standard build does. Your beloved Ranger tends to run 1-ish. If you count Reflexes. Warrior runs *2*. Almost no class builds 2. And again, you seem to be under the mistaken belief that Warrior can afford to switch to Tactics. Its also funny that you dont realise that core warrior already runs Tactics, and its bad.

> >

> > > I would strongly advocate for warrior buffs if traiting defense and tactics would not bring me on the same level as other bruisers **but it's not the case!**, which classes you want to see nerfed?

> > > -Ranger? - they use **Wilderness survival and sometimes Nature magic**

> > > -Necro? - they use **Death magic and rarely blood magic**

> > > -Guardian? - always using **Valor and sometimes Honor**

> > > -Thief? - don't you use **Shadow arts**?

> > > -Ele? - do you see any meta build without **Water**?

> > > -Mesmer? - I see the usage of **Chaos line** at least

> > > -Engineer? - ...always **Alchemy**?

> > >

> >

> > Alchemy is a great traitline, but Id argue its less of a defensive one than Discipline. Shadow Arts is less than Discipline. Most ele builds dont use water.

> >

> > > Rev is a special case, difficult to identify, they have sustain all over the place in small packets, but I have no major concerns about them...which leave us with Warrior..who refuse to use defensive lines but somehow still expect to have the same sustain as others, you either play burst...or bruiser

> > >

> >

> > Warrior still doesnt "refuse to use them". It *cant* use them.

>

> Stop using this derogatory assumption : "your beloved ranger" , on the contrary of you and many others **I invest time in learning professions** and try not to waste time parroting on the forum trying to win some discussion with others, I play as much warrior as ranger as ele and guardian...I duel on all 4 of them from pvp to wvw so you can keep that "slow burning" to yourself

>

If you played Warrior you wouldnt make such obviously wrong statements. Given that you have repeatedly shown that Ranger is the only class you know well, Im going to go ahead and call doubt. I on the other hand do play Warrior. Ontop of Engineer. I know youre talking nonsense.

> About warrior : **Strength is not a sustain line** under no circumstances this traitline can compete with the defensive lines of other professions and war mains **always** use : Strength -Discipline -Stunbreak ...where the hell is the sustain here??

>

Strength is a hybrid line, yes. Here is the thing: Most are. Blood magic is a hybrid line. Shadow Arts barely qualifies as anything less than a damage/utility line. Alchemy is a hybrid line. And so on. Might Makes Right, Disciplines condi clear, and Im pretty sure there is another healing trait in there. Those are the sustain.

> Do you even know how to use Longbow on warrior which was the main weapon up to HoT when every "pro" decided to copy paste double mele spec because that guy won the tournie with it..so it must be the holy gospel well...did it ever occurred to you or other "pro" on this forum that meta battle are designed for teamplay?

>

Oh you were so close to realising it, then you doubled down on your nonsense. Yes, Longbow was the main weapon up to HoT. Pistol/Shield was Engineers. Eles were running D/D. Weaponsets and their usefulness change over time. People didnt swap off of longbow because "some guy won a tournament without it". They swapped off of it because it became bad. Low damage. Low utility. Just a waste of a slot.

> If you want to play huge dmg...then stick to it and don't expect to have the sustain of a ranger or another who actually bloody invest in sustain lines! And.."ele build don't use water"...you simply don't know what you are talking about and now I fully realize that

>

Unlike classes like ranger who can do huge damage while picking defensive traitlines, which Warrior cant, yes? Oh wait, that is stupid. Also boy way to shoot yourself in the foot, claiming that you play Ele and being unaware that outside of Tempest support, none use water. Lightning Rod uses Fire/Air/Weaver. Freshweaver uses Fire/Air/Weaver. And Tempest support is a support. So whoops, guess you dont know Ele at all.

> P.S The rangers you so like to hate run WS for condi clear where typical "core war" runs tactics/discipline/strength which again lack condi clear traits like **Cleansing Ire**

I dont hate ranger. I just point out your bias. Also wow way to show you dont play Warrior. I mean its not like they have cleansing traits like Shrug it Off and Brawlers recovery, and 2 cleansing utility skills. As opposed to the WS Rangers which basically just have 2 utility skills that cleanse conditions (and only 2, at that).

> > > > @"UNOwen.7132" said:

> > > > > > @"Psycoprophet.8107" said:

> > > > > > > @"Virdo.1540" said:

> > > > > > > lol warrior is fine. It is one of the classes ,maybe even THE class, that got nerfed the least. As soon as it cant facetank 50man zergs anymore people start complaining.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > also Comparing Power rev and Warrior in pvp... this is dumb. those are completely different roles in matches. Also the "no warriors in top100" is wrong too.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Man ur right about war and rev being different roles but as someone that plays both rev is better at wars role than war is so... war is not fine and in time its lack of presence in high tier games or tourny's will show. Unless a round of nerfs are coming for a handful of classes war is probobly getting some buffs sooner or later. Then again this is anet so.

> > > > >

> > > > > No bro...it's simply because wars don't want to invest in sustain lines...but still expect to have same sustain as those specs treated for self-support also wars refuse to use **ranged options** when dealing with heavy melee aoe fights . Yes longbow is not greatsword...like sword ele is not staff ele or shield guardian is not focus guardian etc etc....

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > Warriors ranged options *suck*. Of course Warrior doesnt use them. Thats like complaining that core necros refuse to use melee options. Also, Warrior already uses Spellbreaker, which is as much survivability as most classes use them.

> > > >

> > > > > You have Defense and tactics and don't want to use them...but still want sustain so make it so I can run fire/air ele and have save sustain as water ele or zeal/radiance/virtue guardian or markmanship/skirmisher ranger etc etc; if war mains think they should not be forced to invest in sustain to have it...then I want the same on other professions too

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > Its not "dont want". Its "cant". Do you seriously think that if fixing Warriors issues was as easy as swapping a single traitline, people wouldnt have done that? Turns out that thats wrong. They just cant. Swap to Defense or Tactics, and you do no damage while being as tanky as other builds.

> > > >

> > > > > You have defensive utilities..but you all want to run "Bull's rush" ......you don't want to make any sacrifice in your build and still have demands , people like @"Virdo.1540" are completely right. Every class got 2 sustain lines **but none of the builds wars keep using has a single sustain line in it**.

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > Warrior already runs more defensive utilities than the standard build does. Your beloved Ranger tends to run 1-ish. If you count Reflexes. Warrior runs *2*. Almost no class builds 2. And again, you seem to be under the mistaken belief that Warrior can afford to switch to Tactics. Its also funny that you dont realise that core warrior already runs Tactics, and its bad.

> > > >

> > > > > I would strongly advocate for warrior buffs if traiting defense and tactics would not bring me on the same level as other bruisers **but it's not the case!**, which classes you want to see nerfed?

> > > > > -Ranger? - they use **Wilderness survival and sometimes Nature magic**

> > > > > -Necro? - they use **Death magic and rarely blood magic**

> > > > > -Guardian? - always using **Valor and sometimes Honor**

> > > > > -Thief? - don't you use **Shadow arts**?

> > > > > -Ele? - do you see any meta build without **Water**?

> > > > > -Mesmer? - I see the usage of **Chaos line** at least

> > > > > -Engineer? - ...always **Alchemy**?

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > Alchemy is a great traitline, but Id argue its less of a defensive one than Discipline. Shadow Arts is less than Discipline. Most ele builds dont use water.

> > > >

> > > > > Rev is a special case, difficult to identify, they have sustain all over the place in small packets, but I have no major concerns about them...which leave us with Warrior..who refuse to use defensive lines but somehow still expect to have the same sustain as others, you either play burst...or bruiser

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > Warrior still doesnt "refuse to use them". It *cant* use them.

> > >

> > > Stop using this derogatory assumption : "your beloved ranger" , on the contrary of you and many others **I invest time in learning professions** and try not to waste time parroting on the forum trying to win some discussion with others, I play as much warrior as ranger as ele and guardian...I duel on all 4 of them from pvp to wvw so you can keep that "slow burning" to yourself

> > >

> > > About warrior : **Strength is not a sustain line** under no circumstances this traitline can compete with the defensive lines of other professions and war mains **always** use : Strength -Discipline -Stunbreak ...where the hell is the sustain here??

> > >

> > > Do you even know how to use Longbow on warrior which was the main weapon up to HoT when every "pro" decided to copy paste double mele spec because that guy won the tournie with it..so it must be the holy gospel well...did it ever occurred to you or other "pro" on this forum that meta battle are designed for teamplay?

> > >

> > > If you want to play huge dmg...then stick to it and don't expect to have the sustain of a ranger or another who actually bloody invest in sustain lines! And.."ele build don't use water"...you simply don't know what you are talking about and now I fully realize that

> >

> > I laugh when I see ur name in any warrior thread. Every single time ur in a warrior thread ur arguing their fine or need nerfs lmao, ur to obvious in ur biased against them. Ur prob a ranger main or such that loves warrior being weak in the side node roll for once. It's clear by ur post u dont play warrior much if at all, sry and all.

>

> I couldn't care less if you laugh or not...what does it change? I multiclass ..where you cannot...I learn where you refuse to do so...I win where you will always lose because I don't limit myself to a single class or two

>

You clearly do care. You also clearly dont multiclass, given that you severely lack knowledge of the classes you claim you play. And I dont mean small things, I mean things like "not knowing that weavers dont run water on ele" levels of not knowing. You limit yourself to range, and you keep going around threads trying to get classes you dont like nerfed, or prevent their buffs. Including classes you lie about playing.

> Buff warrior...Buff thief...that's all you ever do, you basically want something that makes up for your lack of awareness

And all you ever do is "nerf any class except my beloved ranger, and dont you dare touch my beloved ranger". To the point where you argue that a clearly underperforming class doesnt need buffs.

> @"Psycoprophet.8107" said:

> > @"Arheundel.6451" said:

> > > @"Psycoprophet.8107" said:

> > > > @"Arheundel.6451" said:

> > > > > @"UNOwen.7132" said:

> > > > > > @"Arheundel.6451" said:

> > > > > > > @"Psycoprophet.8107" said:

> > > > > > > > @"Virdo.1540" said:

> > > > > > > > lol warrior is fine. It is one of the classes ,maybe even THE class, that got nerfed the least. As soon as it cant facetank 50man zergs anymore people start complaining.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > also Comparing Power rev and Warrior in pvp... this is dumb. those are completely different roles in matches. Also the "no warriors in top100" is wrong too.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Man ur right about war and rev being different roles but as someone that plays both rev is better at wars role than war is so... war is not fine and in time its lack of presence in high tier games or tourny's will show. Unless a round of nerfs are coming for a handful of classes war is probobly getting some buffs sooner or later. Then again this is anet so.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > No bro...it's simply because wars don't want to invest in sustain lines...but still expect to have same sustain as those specs treated for self-support also wars refuse to use **ranged options** when dealing with heavy melee aoe fights . Yes longbow is not greatsword...like sword ele is not staff ele or shield guardian is not focus guardian etc etc....

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Warriors ranged options *suck*. Of course Warrior doesnt use them. Thats like complaining that core necros refuse to use melee options. Also, Warrior already uses Spellbreaker, which is as much survivability as most classes use them.

> > > > >

> > > > > > You have Defense and tactics and don't want to use them...but still want sustain so make it so I can run fire/air ele and have save sustain as water ele or zeal/radiance/virtue guardian or markmanship/skirmisher ranger etc etc; if war mains think they should not be forced to invest in sustain to have it...then I want the same on other professions too

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Its not "dont want". Its "cant". Do you seriously think that if fixing Warriors issues was as easy as swapping a single traitline, people wouldnt have done that? Turns out that thats wrong. They just cant. Swap to Defense or Tactics, and you do no damage while being as tanky as other builds.

> > > > >

> > > > > > You have defensive utilities..but you all want to run "Bull's rush" ......you don't want to make any sacrifice in your build and still have demands , people like @"Virdo.1540" are completely right. Every class got 2 sustain lines **but none of the builds wars keep using has a single sustain line in it**.

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Warrior already runs more defensive utilities than the standard build does. Your beloved Ranger tends to run 1-ish. If you count Reflexes. Warrior runs *2*. Almost no class builds 2. And again, you seem to be under the mistaken belief that Warrior can afford to switch to Tactics. Its also funny that you dont realise that core warrior already runs Tactics, and its bad.

> > > > >

> > > > > > I would strongly advocate for warrior buffs if traiting defense and tactics would not bring me on the same level as other bruisers **but it's not the case!**, which classes you want to see nerfed?

> > > > > > -Ranger? - they use **Wilderness survival and sometimes Nature magic**

> > > > > > -Necro? - they use **Death magic and rarely blood magic**

> > > > > > -Guardian? - always using **Valor and sometimes Honor**

> > > > > > -Thief? - don't you use **Shadow arts**?

> > > > > > -Ele? - do you see any meta build without **Water**?

> > > > > > -Mesmer? - I see the usage of **Chaos line** at least

> > > > > > -Engineer? - ...always **Alchemy**?

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Alchemy is a great traitline, but Id argue its less of a defensive one than Discipline. Shadow Arts is less than Discipline. Most ele builds dont use water.

> > > > >

> > > > > > Rev is a special case, difficult to identify, they have sustain all over the place in small packets, but I have no major concerns about them...which leave us with Warrior..who refuse to use defensive lines but somehow still expect to have the same sustain as others, you either play burst...or bruiser

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Warrior still doesnt "refuse to use them". It *cant* use them.

> > > >

> > > > Stop using this derogatory assumption : "your beloved ranger" , on the contrary of you and many others **I invest time in learning professions** and try not to waste time parroting on the forum trying to win some discussion with others, I play as much warrior as ranger as ele and guardian...I duel on all 4 of them from pvp to wvw so you can keep that "slow burning" to yourself

> > > >

> > > > About warrior : **Strength is not a sustain line** under no circumstances this traitline can compete with the defensive lines of other professions and war mains **always** use : Strength -Discipline -Stunbreak ...where the hell is the sustain here??

> > > >

> > > > Do you even know how to use Longbow on warrior which was the main weapon up to HoT when every "pro" decided to copy paste double mele spec because that guy won the tournie with it..so it must be the holy gospel well...did it ever occurred to you or other "pro" on this forum that meta battle are designed for teamplay?

> > > >

> > > > If you want to play huge dmg...then stick to it and don't expect to have the sustain of a ranger or another who actually bloody invest in sustain lines! And.."ele build don't use water"...you simply don't know what you are talking about and now I fully realize that

> > >

> > > I laugh when I see ur name in any warrior thread. Every single time ur in a warrior thread ur arguing their fine or need nerfs lmao, ur to obvious in ur biased against them. Ur prob a ranger main or such that loves warrior being weak in the side node roll for once. It's clear by ur post u dont play warrior much if at all, sry and all.

> >

> > I couldn't care less if you laugh or not...what does it change? I multiclass ..where you cannot...I learn where you refuse to do so...I win where you will always lose because I don't limit myself to a single class or two

> >

> > Buff warrior...Buff thief...that's all you ever do, you basically want something that makes up for your lack of awareness

>

> Naw u don't multi, u play a couple classes and go around joining threads on classes u dislike or don't want to be in a strong spot to cause u challenge and state that u play the class while stating it's fine etc and the people that actually do play it that are saying it's not fine just need to get good lol.

> Literally all ur post are nerf post accept for a couple which I'm sure are the classes u play.

![](https://i.imgur.com/cE0eSEy.jpg "")

Sure I don't multiclass.....do you see anything else in your crystal ball?

> @"Psycoprophet.8107" said:

> > > @"Psycoprophet.8107" said:

> > > > @"Arheundel.6451" said:

> > > > > @"UNOwen.7132" said:

> > > > > > @"Arheundel.6451" said:

> > > > > > > @"Psycoprophet.8107" said:

> > > > > > > > @"Virdo.1540" said:

> > > > > > > > lol warrior is fine. It is one of the classes ,maybe even THE class, that got nerfed the least. As soon as it cant facetank 50man zergs anymore people start complaining.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > also Comparing Power rev and Warrior in pvp... this is dumb. those are completely different roles in matches. Also the "no warriors in top100" is wrong too.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Man ur right about war and rev being different roles but as someone that plays both rev is better at wars role than war is so... war is not fine and in time its lack of presence in high tier games or tourny's will show. Unless a round of nerfs are coming for a handful of classes war is probobly getting some buffs sooner or later. Then again this is anet so.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > No bro...it's simply because wars don't want to invest in sustain lines...but still expect to have same sustain as those specs treated for self-support also wars refuse to use **ranged options** when dealing with heavy melee aoe fights . Yes longbow is not greatsword...like sword ele is not staff ele or shield guardian is not focus guardian etc etc....

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Warriors ranged options *suck*. Of course Warrior doesnt use them. Thats like complaining that core necros refuse to use melee options. Also, Warrior already uses Spellbreaker, which is as much survivability as most classes use them.

> > > > >

> > > > > > You have Defense and tactics and don't want to use them...but still want sustain so make it so I can run fire/air ele and have save sustain as water ele or zeal/radiance/virtue guardian or markmanship/skirmisher ranger etc etc; if war mains think they should not be forced to invest in sustain to have it...then I want the same on other professions too

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Its not "dont want". Its "cant". Do you seriously think that if fixing Warriors issues was as easy as swapping a single traitline, people wouldnt have done that? Turns out that thats wrong. They just cant. Swap to Defense or Tactics, and you do no damage while being as tanky as other builds.

> > > > >

> > > > > > You have defensive utilities..but you all want to run "Bull's rush" ......you don't want to make any sacrifice in your build and still have demands , people like @"Virdo.1540" are completely right. Every class got 2 sustain lines **but none of the builds wars keep using has a single sustain line in it**.

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Warrior already runs more defensive utilities than the standard build does. Your beloved Ranger tends to run 1-ish. If you count Reflexes. Warrior runs *2*. Almost no class builds 2. And again, you seem to be under the mistaken belief that Warrior can afford to switch to Tactics. Its also funny that you dont realise that core warrior already runs Tactics, and its bad.

> > > > >

> > > > > > I would strongly advocate for warrior buffs if traiting defense and tactics would not bring me on the same level as other bruisers **but it's not the case!**, which classes you want to see nerfed?

> > > > > > -Ranger? - they use **Wilderness survival and sometimes Nature magic**

> > > > > > -Necro? - they use **Death magic and rarely blood magic**

> > > > > > -Guardian? - always using **Valor and sometimes Honor**

> > > > > > -Thief? - don't you use **Shadow arts**?

> > > > > > -Ele? - do you see any meta build without **Water**?

> > > > > > -Mesmer? - I see the usage of **Chaos line** at least

> > > > > > -Engineer? - ...always **Alchemy**?

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Alchemy is a great traitline, but Id argue its less of a defensive one than Discipline. Shadow Arts is less than Discipline. Most ele builds dont use water.

> > > > >

> > > > > > Rev is a special case, difficult to identify, they have sustain all over the place in small packets, but I have no major concerns about them...which leave us with Warrior..who refuse to use defensive lines but somehow still expect to have the same sustain as others, you either play burst...or bruiser

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Warrior still doesnt "refuse to use them". It *cant* use them.

> > > >

> > > > Stop using this derogatory assumption : "your beloved ranger" , on the contrary of you and many others **I invest time in learning professions** and try not to waste time parroting on the forum trying to win some discussion with others, I play as much warrior as ranger as ele and guardian...I duel on all 4 of them from pvp to wvw so you can keep that "slow burning" to yourself

> > > >

> > > > About warrior : **Strength is not a sustain line** under no circumstances this traitline can compete with the defensive lines of other professions and war mains **always** use : Strength -Discipline -Stunbreak ...where the hell is the sustain here??

> > > >

> > > > Do you even know how to use Longbow on warrior which was the main weapon up to HoT when every "pro" decided to copy paste double mele spec because that guy won the tournie with it..so it must be the holy gospel well...did it ever occurred to you or other "pro" on this forum that meta battle are designed for teamplay?

> > > >

> > > > If you want to play huge dmg...then stick to it and don't expect to have the sustain of a ranger or another who actually bloody invest in sustain lines! And.."ele build don't use water"...you simply don't know what you are talking about and now I fully realize that

> > >

> > > I laugh when I see ur name in any warrior thread. Every single time ur in a warrior thread ur arguing their fine or need nerfs lmao, ur to obvious in ur biased against them. Ur prob a ranger main or such that loves warrior being weak in the side node roll for once. It's clear by ur post u dont play warrior much if at all, sry and all.

> >

> > I couldn't care less if you laugh or not...what does it change? I multiclass ..where you cannot...I learn where you refuse to do so...I win where you will always lose because I don't limit myself to a single class or two

> >

> > Buff warrior...Buff thief...that's all you ever do, you basically want something that makes up for your lack of awareness

>

> Naw u don't multi, u play a couple classes and go around joining threads on classes u dislike or don't want to be in a strong spot to cause u challenge and state that u play the class while stating it's fine etc and the people that actually do play it that are saying it's not fine just need to get good lol.

> Literally all ur post are nerf post accept for a couple including mostly ranger who u defended post patch even tho it was in a far stronger state than warrior, even stating slb wasnt worth the price tag even though it was actually overperforming, that's bias right there my friend.

Glad someone pointed it out lol

> > > > > > @"UNOwen.7132" said:

> > > > > > > @"Arheundel.6451" said:

> > > > > > > > @"Psycoprophet.8107" said:

> > > > > > > > > @"Virdo.1540" said:

> > > > > > > > > lol warrior is fine. It is one of the classes ,maybe even THE class, that got nerfed the least. As soon as it cant facetank 50man zergs anymore people start complaining.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > also Comparing Power rev and Warrior in pvp... this is dumb. those are completely different roles in matches. Also the "no warriors in top100" is wrong too.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Man ur right about war and rev being different roles but as someone that plays both rev is better at wars role than war is so... war is not fine and in time its lack of presence in high tier games or tourny's will show. Unless a round of nerfs are coming for a handful of classes war is probobly getting some buffs sooner or later. Then again this is anet so.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > No bro...it's simply because wars don't want to invest in sustain lines...but still expect to have same sustain as those specs treated for self-support also wars refuse to use **ranged options** when dealing with heavy melee aoe fights . Yes longbow is not greatsword...like sword ele is not staff ele or shield guardian is not focus guardian etc etc....

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Warriors ranged options *suck*. Of course Warrior doesnt use them. Thats like complaining that core necros refuse to use melee options. Also, Warrior already uses Spellbreaker, which is as much survivability as most classes use them.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > You have Defense and tactics and don't want to use them...but still want sustain so make it so I can run fire/air ele and have save sustain as water ele or zeal/radiance/virtue guardian or markmanship/skirmisher ranger etc etc; if war mains think they should not be forced to invest in sustain to have it...then I want the same on other professions too

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Its not "dont want". Its "cant". Do you seriously think that if fixing Warriors issues was as easy as swapping a single traitline, people wouldnt have done that? Turns out that thats wrong. They just cant. Swap to Defense or Tactics, and you do no damage while being as tanky as other builds.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > You have defensive utilities..but you all want to run "Bull's rush" ......you don't want to make any sacrifice in your build and still have demands , people like @"Virdo.1540" are completely right. Every class got 2 sustain lines **but none of the builds wars keep using has a single sustain line in it**.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Warrior already runs more defensive utilities than the standard build does. Your beloved Ranger tends to run 1-ish. If you count Reflexes. Warrior runs *2*. Almost no class builds 2. And again, you seem to be under the mistaken belief that Warrior can afford to switch to Tactics. Its also funny that you dont realise that core warrior already runs Tactics, and its bad.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > I would strongly advocate for warrior buffs if traiting defense and tactics would not bring me on the same level as other bruisers **but it's not the case!**, which classes you want to see nerfed?

> > > > > > > -Ranger? - they use **Wilderness survival and sometimes Nature magic**

> > > > > > > -Necro? - they use **Death magic and rarely blood magic**

> > > > > > > -Guardian? - always using **Valor and sometimes Honor**

> > > > > > > -Thief? - don't you use **Shadow arts**?

> > > > > > > -Ele? - do you see any meta build without **Water**?

> > > > > > > -Mesmer? - I see the usage of **Chaos line** at least

> > > > > > > -Engineer? - ...always **Alchemy**?

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Alchemy is a great traitline, but Id argue its less of a defensive one than Discipline. Shadow Arts is less than Discipline. Most ele builds dont use water.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > Rev is a special case, difficult to identify, they have sustain all over the place in small packets, but I have no major concerns about them...which leave us with Warrior..who refuse to use defensive lines but somehow still expect to have the same sustain as others, you either play burst...or bruiser

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Warrior still doesnt "refuse to use them". It *cant* use them.

> > > > >

> > > > > Stop using this derogatory assumption : "your beloved ranger" , on the contrary of you and many others **I invest time in learning professions** and try not to waste time parroting on the forum trying to win some discussion with others, I play as much warrior as ranger as ele and guardian...I duel on all 4 of them from pvp to wvw so you can keep that "slow burning" to yourself

> > > > >

> > > > > About warrior : **Strength is not a sustain line** under no circumstances this traitline can compete with the defensive lines of other professions and war mains **always** use : Strength -Discipline -Stunbreak ...where the hell is the sustain here??

> > > > >

> > > > > Do you even know how to use Longbow on warrior which was the main weapon up to HoT when every "pro" decided to copy paste double mele spec because that guy won the tournie with it..so it must be the holy gospel well...did it ever occurred to you or other "pro" on this forum that meta battle are designed for teamplay?

> > > > >

> > > > > If you want to play huge dmg...then stick to it and don't expect to have the sustain of a ranger or another who actually bloody invest in sustain lines! And.."ele build don't use water"...you simply don't know what you are talking about and now I fully realize that

> > > >

> > > > I laugh when I see ur name in any warrior thread. Every single time ur in a warrior thread ur arguing their fine or need nerfs lmao, ur to obvious in ur biased against them. Ur prob a ranger main or such that loves warrior being weak in the side node roll for once. It's clear by ur post u dont play warrior much if at all, sry and all.

> > >

> > > I couldn't care less if you laugh or not...what does it change? I multiclass ..where you cannot...I learn where you refuse to do so...I win where you will always lose because I don't limit myself to a single class or two

> > >

> > > Buff warrior...Buff thief...that's all you ever do, you basically want something that makes up for your lack of awareness

> >

> > Naw u don't multi, u play a couple classes and go around joining threads on classes u dislike or don't want to be in a strong spot to cause u challenge and state that u play the class while stating it's fine etc and the people that actually do play it that are saying it's not fine just need to get good lol.

> > Literally all ur post are nerf post accept for a couple which I'm sure are the classes u play.

>

> ![](https://i.imgur.com/cE0eSEy.jpg "")

>

> Sure I don't multiclass.....do you see anything else in your crystal ball?

All youre showing is that you have toons of multiple classes. Im sorry to say, but everyone does. Ive got every class but Guardian. I only regularly play 3-4 of those. Im guessing you only play the ranger regularly.

> @"Tycura.1982" said:

> > > > > > > > > lol warrior is fine. It is one of the classes ,maybe even THE class, that got nerfed the least. As soon as it cant facetank 50man zergs anymore people start complaining.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > also Comparing Power rev and Warrior in pvp... this is dumb. those are completely different roles in matches. Also the "no warriors in top100" is wrong too.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Man ur right about war and rev being different roles but as someone that plays both rev is better at wars role than war is so... war is not fine and in time its lack of presence in high tier games or tourny's will show. Unless a round of nerfs are coming for a handful of classes war is probobly getting some buffs sooner or later. Then again this is anet so.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > No bro...it's simply because wars don't want to invest in sustain lines...but still expect to have same sustain as those specs treated for self-support also wars refuse to use **ranged options** when dealing with heavy melee aoe fights . Yes longbow is not greatsword...like sword ele is not staff ele or shield guardian is not focus guardian etc etc....

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Warriors ranged options *suck*. Of course Warrior doesnt use them. Thats like complaining that core necros refuse to use melee options. Also, Warrior already uses Spellbreaker, which is as much survivability as most classes use them.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > You have Defense and tactics and don't want to use them...but still want sustain so make it so I can run fire/air ele and have save sustain as water ele or zeal/radiance/virtue guardian or markmanship/skirmisher ranger etc etc; if war mains think they should not be forced to invest in sustain to have it...then I want the same on other professions too

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Its not "dont want". Its "cant". Do you seriously think that if fixing Warriors issues was as easy as swapping a single traitline, people wouldnt have done that? Turns out that thats wrong. They just cant. Swap to Defense or Tactics, and you do no damage while being as tanky as other builds.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > You have defensive utilities..but you all want to run "Bull's rush" ......you don't want to make any sacrifice in your build and still have demands , people like @"Virdo.1540" are completely right. Every class got 2 sustain lines **but none of the builds wars keep using has a single sustain line in it**.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Warrior already runs more defensive utilities than the standard build does. Your beloved Ranger tends to run 1-ish. If you count Reflexes. Warrior runs *2*. Almost no class builds 2. And again, you seem to be under the mistaken belief that Warrior can afford to switch to Tactics. Its also funny that you dont realise that core warrior already runs Tactics, and its bad.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > I would strongly advocate for warrior buffs if traiting defense and tactics would not bring me on the same level as other bruisers **but it's not the case!**, which classes you want to see nerfed?

> > > > > > > -Ranger? - they use **Wilderness survival and sometimes Nature magic**

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Alchemy is a great traitline, but Id argue its less of a defensive one than Discipline. Shadow Arts is less than Discipline. Most ele builds dont use water.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > Rev is a special case, difficult to identify, they have sustain all over the place in small packets, but I have no major concerns about them...which leave us with Warrior..who refuse to use defensive lines but somehow still expect to have the same sustain as others, you either play burst...or bruiser

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Stop using this derogatory assumption : "your beloved ranger" , on the contrary of you and many others **I invest time in learning professions** and try not to waste time parroting on the forum trying to win some discussion with others, I play as much warrior as ranger as ele and guardian...I duel on all 4 of them from pvp to wvw so you can keep that "slow burning" to yourself

> > > > >

> > > > > About warrior : **Strength is not a sustain line** under no circumstances this traitline can compete with the defensive lines of other professions and war mains **always** use : Strength -Discipline -Stunbreak ...where the hell is the sustain here??

> > > > >

> > > > > Do you even know how to use Longbow on warrior which was the main weapon up to HoT when every "pro" decided to copy paste double mele spec because that guy won the tournie with it..so it must be the holy gospel well...did it ever occurred to you or other "pro" on this forum that meta battle are designed for teamplay?

> > > > >

> > > > > If you want to play huge dmg...then stick to it and don't expect to have the sustain of a ranger or another who actually bloody invest in sustain lines! And.."ele build don't use water"...you simply don't know what you are talking about and now I fully realize that

> > > >

> > > > I laugh when I see ur name in any warrior thread. Every single time ur in a warrior thread ur arguing their fine or need nerfs lmao, ur to obvious in ur biased against them. Ur prob a ranger main or such that loves warrior being weak in the side node roll for once. It's clear by ur post u dont play warrior much if at all, sry and all.

> > >

> > > I couldn't care less if you laugh or not...what does it change? I multiclass ..where you cannot...I learn where you refuse to do so...I win where you will always lose because I don't limit myself to a single class or two

> > >

> > > Buff warrior...Buff thief...that's all you ever do, you basically want something that makes up for your lack of awareness

> >

> > Naw u don't multi, u play a couple classes and go around joining threads on classes u dislike or don't want to be in a strong spot to cause u challenge and state that u play the class while stating it's fine etc and the people that actually do play it that are saying it's not fine just need to get good lol.

> > Literally all ur post are nerf post accept for a couple including mostly ranger who u defended post patch even tho it was in a far stronger state than warrior, even stating slb wasnt worth the price tag even though it was actually overperforming, that's bias right there my friend.

>

> Glad someone pointed it out lol

It's a common behavior in these forums and i mean it's not hard to spot lol.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > >

> >

> > Literally all ur post are nerf post accept for a couple which I'm sure are the classes u play.

>

> ![](https://i.imgur.com/cE0eSEy.jpg "")

>

> Sure I don't multiclass.....do you see anything else in your crystal ball?

Lol I have a 80 of every class,2 of a few and more than 200 hrs on all but through 6 and a bit yrs of play I would say I only main 2 of them and these days have no right to tell a main on any class but thief that it's fine cuz I wouldn't have the experience to say otherwise. Even warrior who I have over 1500 hrs if all the warrior mains told me it's fine these days I'd just think it's me but most if not almost all warrior mains or people that do play it a lot including some streamers are saying core war isnt even viable and if u want to be somewhat viable u gotta go splb and even then there's better bis choice classes so yeah I'd be inclined to think that warrior is in fact not in a good state.

I show what I play...what you believe is none of my concerns and neither is the scope of your posts which do nothing but add insults and provocations , I have used facts no anecdotal evidence, I have numbers while you have nothing but your bias, the discussion is over and I am right while you and "your tribe" are clearly wrong.

They removed faceroll powercreep for the betterment of the game and the detriment of abusers and I'd like to keep it that way , in the end of the days **I am FACTS** and you are just bias .

You keep mentioning "beloved ranger"....**I DARE YOU** to go through my post history and link the pre Feb patch nerf thread I made about ranger **in the ranger forum** going against dozen of angry ranger players...I asked for the removal of Boonbeast, druid bunker and other OP traits among other things

I say what it must be said for the betterment of the game! **Facerolling never need to use dodge button** warriors had to go ...I made nerf threads about every single class, do you have the guts to link every single one of them here or you can just talk biased QQ buff my thief?!

Either way I have said what needed to be said...I won't risk anything

> I show what I play...what you believe is none of my concerns and neither is the scope of your posts which do nothing but add insults and provocations , I have used facts no anecdotal evidence, I have numbers while you have nothing but your bias, the discussion is over and I am right while you and "your tribe" are clearly wrong.

>

Clearly it is something youre concerned about. Given how defensively you react, and given how its a core of your argument. You have used no facts whatsoever, and only anecdotal evidence. You have nothing but your bias, while *we* have the numbers (go back to the OP and read it again). The discussion is indeed over. You are wrong. As you have always been.

> They removed faceroll powercreep for the betterment of the game and the detriment of abusers and I'd like to keep it that way , in the end of the days **I am FACTS** and you are just bias .

>

Repeating the same wrong thing just makes you look foolish. Again, you are just biased. We are not.

> You keep mentioning "beloved ranger"....**I DARE YOU** to go through my post history and link the pre Feb patch nerf thread I made about ranger **in the ranger forum** going against dozen of angry ranger players...I asked for the removal of Boonbeast, druid bunker and other OP traits among other things

>

Loving ranger doesnt mean you have to love every part of the class. I love Engineer and Im not big on Prot Holo.

> I say what it must be said for the betterment of the game! **Facerolling never need to use dodge button** warriors had to go ...I made nerf threads about every single class, do you have the guts to link every single one of them here or you can just talk biased QQ buff my thief?!

>

No, you say what you want the game to be for the betterment of *yourself* at the **detriment** of the game. Thats why youre actively arguing that the underpowered class that is warrior shouldnt be buffed.

> Either way I have said what needed to be said...I won't risk anything

>

Nothing you said needed to be said. You just wanted to say it.

I just dont get how you can argue that warrior isnt one of the weakest classes right now with next to zero presence in top level play.

But I guess you have some secret warrior build, that all other warriors havent discovered yet. Maybe share that build that can allow warriors to 1v1 any class.

I just need to say something that a lot of people oversees about traits.

The dedicated sustain trait of Warrior is Defense. But, never, ever say that Strength or Discipline are "sustain" traits just because it has one trait that heals in it. Tactic is a Support trait. Strength is Damage trait and Discipline is a Utility trait.

Now here is the thing; people go to specific sites to get their build because either they don't want to make effort to learn what their class do or they just want the quickest way possible to get started (but again, they don't really fully learn the class). By the way, these sites are not official. They are fan-made.

Now for the strength of the class, it's difficult to say, because Warrior is either too strong or not enough it seems. I'd like to think it's fine, but not really.

-Too many weapons are clunky. A lot of traits are really lackluster.

-Defense trait line really need a rework. When you have traits with 300 or 500 seconds, clearly something's wrong. I don't know why they keep that in the game.

-Tactic is cool but as a Support dedicated trait line, it does not support enough even after its rework, but it defenitely has taken a step in the right direction.

-Strenght doesn't need a healing trait. That belongs to Defense.

-All Warrior's healing skills has been nerfed and that hurts sustain a lot.

In conclusion, people only spec into damage traits these days and I can understand that, Warrior's damage has been significantly nerfed and its sustain traits needs to be reworked.

> @"Edge.8724" said:

> I just need to say something that a lot of people oversees about traits.

>

> The dedicated sustain trait of Warrior is Defense. But, never, ever say that Strength or Discipline are "sustain" traits just because it has one trait that heals in it. Tactic is a Support trait. Strength is Damage trait and Discipline is a Utility trait.

>

> Now here is the thing; people go to specific sites to get their build because either they don't want to make effort to learn what their class do or they just want the quickest way possible to get started (but again, they don't really fully learn the class). By the way, these sites are not official. They are fan-made.

>

> Now for the strength of the class, it's difficult to say, because Warrior is either too strong or not enough it seems. I'd like to think it's fine, but not really.

>

> -Too many weapons are clunky. A lot of traits are really lackluster.

> -Defense trait line really need a rework. When you have traits with 300 or 500 seconds, clearly something's wrong. I don't know why they keep that in the game.

> -Tactic is cool but as a Support dedicated trait line, it does not support enough even after its rework, but it defenitely has taken a step in the right direction.

> -Strenght doesn't need a healing trait. That belongs to Defense.

> -All Warrior's healing skills has been nerfed and that hurts sustain a lot.

>

> In conclusion, people only spec into damage traits these days and I can understand that, Warrior's damage has been significantly nerfed and its sustain traits needs to be reworked.

So my question to people who say warrior should spec into sustain lines is where is the trade off for being a melee class? You yourself say the weapons are clunky. The ranged options are bad and I think purposely so. Warrior has no teleports, no vertical mobility, very little defensive boon generation, and competitive builds are always double melee by design of the class. The trade off should be enough sustain to justify the limitations of the class with the option to run defense as a more bunker focused alternative.

> @"Tycura.1982" said:

> > @"Edge.8724" said:

> > I just need to say something that a lot of people oversees about traits.

> >

> > The dedicated sustain trait of Warrior is Defense. But, never, ever say that Strength or Discipline are "sustain" traits just because it has one trait that heals in it. Tactic is a Support trait. Strength is Damage trait and Discipline is a Utility trait.

> >

> > Now here is the thing; people go to specific sites to get their build because either they don't want to make effort to learn what their class do or they just want the quickest way possible to get started (but again, they don't really fully learn the class). By the way, these sites are not official. They are fan-made.

> >

> > Now for the strength of the class, it's difficult to say, because Warrior is either too strong or not enough it seems. I'd like to think it's fine, but not really.

> >

> > -Too many weapons are clunky. A lot of traits are really lackluster.

> > -Defense trait line really need a rework. When you have traits with 300 or 500 seconds, clearly something's wrong. I don't know why they keep that in the game.

> > -Tactic is cool but as a Support dedicated trait line, it does not support enough even after its rework, but it defenitely has taken a step in the right direction.

> > -Strenght doesn't need a healing trait. That belongs to Defense.

> > -All Warrior's healing skills has been nerfed and that hurts sustain a lot.

> >

> > In conclusion, people only spec into damage traits these days and I can understand that, Warrior's damage has been significantly nerfed and its sustain traits needs to be reworked.

>

> So my question to people who say warrior should spec into sustain lines is where is the trade off for being a melee class? You yourself say the weapons are clunky. The ranged options are bad and I think purposely so. Warrior has no teleports, no vertical mobility, very little defensive boon generation, and competitive builds are always double melee by design of the class. The trade off should be enough sustain to justify the limitations of the class with the option to run defense as a more bunker focused alternative.

"competitive builds are always double melee by design of the class."..........it has not been always at all

"The ranged options are bad and I think purposely so"........who says so?

Simple indications that ranged options are not bad or required in every MU but extremely useful in some nevertheless. Now warrior is not the only class forced at melee range , all other specs that ever played meta have always used at least 1 defensive traitline and bruiser amulet ( up to personal choice really ) and it's for that very reason why I can't accept this idea of "free sustain" simply because your name is "warrior".

A more sensible request would be "easier ways" to achieve sustain **when traiting in Defense or tactics or both**, that something I would have no problems with , ofc warriors like every other class , should be playable as bruiser if using the correct build. But without doubt , whichever the class : **if you want sustain you must pay for it, no but and no if**

Now what I have problem with is people asking to slot 3 offensive traitlines and expect the same sustain or say a mender ele....like it was pre-patch with pre-nerf "might makes me right" and "mending might"....a warrior with 0 healing power had more sustain than a full support ele with 1k healing power..absurd.

If wars mains think there is class with full dps build and too much sustain for the investment...ask for nerfs, likewise if you think a bruiser is dealing too much dmg for the sustain they have..ask for nerfs.

Once again I repeat my personal mantra:

-High dmg = low sustain

-Medium dmg= medium sustain

-High sustain= low dmg

> @"Edge.8724" said:

> I just need to say something that a lot of people oversees about traits.

>

> The dedicated sustain trait of Warrior is Defense. But, never, ever say that Strength or Discipline are "sustain" traits just because it has one trait that heals in it. Tactic is a Support trait. Strength is Damage trait and Discipline is a Utility trait.

>

> Now here is the thing; people go to specific sites to get their build because either they don't want to make effort to learn what their class do or they just want the quickest way possible to get started (but again, they don't really fully learn the class). By the way, these sites are not official. They are fan-made.

>

> Now for the strength of the class, it's difficult to say, because Warrior is either too strong or not enough it seems. I'd like to think it's fine, but not really.

>

> -Too many weapons are clunky. A lot of traits are really lackluster.

> -Defense trait line really need a rework. When you have traits with 300 or 500 seconds, clearly something's wrong. I don't know why they keep that in the game.

> -Tactic is cool but as a Support dedicated trait line, it does not support enough even after its rework, but it defenitely has taken a step in the right direction.

> -Strenght doesn't need a healing trait. That belongs to Defense.

> -All Warrior's healing skills has been nerfed and that hurts sustain a lot.

>

> In conclusion, people only spec into damage traits these days and I can understand that, Warrior's damage has been significantly nerfed and its sustain traits needs to be reworked.

Excellent points..but wrong numerical analysis

At 0 healing power

-https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Healing_Signet

-https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Signet_of_Restoration

-https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Troll_Unguent

-https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/%22To_the_Limit!%22

-https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Mending

-https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/%22We_Heal_As_One!%22

During matches I end with over 250k healing while using a demolisher amulet, let's not forget that everybody seen its sustain and damage nerfed not only warrior, about the rest sure...ask for reworks like every other profession, nothing to complain there

> > @"Tycura.1982" said:

> > > @"Edge.8724" said:

> > > I just need to say something that a lot of people oversees about traits.

> > >

> > > The dedicated sustain trait of Warrior is Defense. But, never, ever say that Strength or Discipline are "sustain" traits just because it has one trait that heals in it. Tactic is a Support trait. Strength is Damage trait and Discipline is a Utility trait.

> > >

> > > Now here is the thing; people go to specific sites to get their build because either they don't want to make effort to learn what their class do or they just want the quickest way possible to get started (but again, they don't really fully learn the class). By the way, these sites are not official. They are fan-made.

> > >

> > > Now for the strength of the class, it's difficult to say, because Warrior is either too strong or not enough it seems. I'd like to think it's fine, but not really.

> > >

> > > -Too many weapons are clunky. A lot of traits are really lackluster.

> > > -Defense trait line really need a rework. When you have traits with 300 or 500 seconds, clearly something's wrong. I don't know why they keep that in the game.

> > > -Tactic is cool but as a Support dedicated trait line, it does not support enough even after its rework, but it defenitely has taken a step in the right direction.

> > > -Strenght doesn't need a healing trait. That belongs to Defense.

> > > -All Warrior's healing skills has been nerfed and that hurts sustain a lot.

> > >

> > > In conclusion, people only spec into damage traits these days and I can understand that, Warrior's damage has been significantly nerfed and its sustain traits needs to be reworked.

> >

> > So my question to people who say warrior should spec into sustain lines is where is the trade off for being a melee class? You yourself say the weapons are clunky. The ranged options are bad and I think purposely so. Warrior has no teleports, no vertical mobility, very little defensive boon generation, and competitive builds are always double melee by design of the class. The trade off should be enough sustain to justify the limitations of the class with the option to run defense as a more bunker focused alternative.

>

> "competitive builds are always double melee by design of the class."..........it has not been always at all

>

>

> "The ranged options are bad and I think purposely so"........who says so?

>

>

> Simple indications that ranged options are not bad or required in every MU but extremely useful in some nevertheless. Now warrior is not the only class forced at melee range , all other specs that ever played meta have always used at least 1 defensive traitline and bruiser amulet ( up to personal choice really ) and it's for that very reason why I can't accept this idea of "free sustain" simply because your name is "warrior".

>

> A more sensible request would be "easier ways" to achieve sustain **when traiting in Defense or tactics or both**, that something I would have no problems with , ofc warriors like every other class , should be playable as bruiser if using the correct build. But without doubt , whichever the class : **if you want sustain you must pay for it, no but and no if**

>

> Now what I have problem with is people asking to slot 3 offensive traitlines and expect the same sustain or say a mender ele....like it was pre-patch with pre-nerf "might makes me right" and "mending might"....a warrior with 0 healing power had more sustain than a full support ele with 1k healing power..absurd.

>

> If wars mains think there is class with full dps build and too much sustain for the investment...ask for nerfs, likewise if you think a bruiser is dealing too much dmg for the sustain they have..ask for nerfs.

>

> Once again I repeat my personal mantra:

>

> -High dmg = low sustain

> -Medium dmg= medium sustain

> -High sustain= low dmg

If you want to show me a working ranged build that fills warrior's 1v1 niche I would be glad to 1v1 you and be proven wrong.

> @"Tycura.1982" said:

> > > @"Tycura.1982" said:

> > > > @"Edge.8724" said:

> > > > I just need to say something that a lot of people oversees about traits.

> > > >

> > > > The dedicated sustain trait of Warrior is Defense. But, never, ever say that Strength or Discipline are "sustain" traits just because it has one trait that heals in it. Tactic is a Support trait. Strength is Damage trait and Discipline is a Utility trait.

> > > >

> > > > Now here is the thing; people go to specific sites to get their build because either they don't want to make effort to learn what their class do or they just want the quickest way possible to get started (but again, they don't really fully learn the class). By the way, these sites are not official. They are fan-made.

> > > >

> > > > Now for the strength of the class, it's difficult to say, because Warrior is either too strong or not enough it seems. I'd like to think it's fine, but not really.

> > > >

> > > > -Too many weapons are clunky. A lot of traits are really lackluster.

> > > > -Defense trait line really need a rework. When you have traits with 300 or 500 seconds, clearly something's wrong. I don't know why they keep that in the game.

> > > > -Tactic is cool but as a Support dedicated trait line, it does not support enough even after its rework, but it defenitely has taken a step in the right direction.

> > > > -Strenght doesn't need a healing trait. That belongs to Defense.

> > > > -All Warrior's healing skills has been nerfed and that hurts sustain a lot.

> > > >

> > > > In conclusion, people only spec into damage traits these days and I can understand that, Warrior's damage has been significantly nerfed and its sustain traits needs to be reworked.

> > >

> > > So my question to people who say warrior should spec into sustain lines is where is the trade off for being a melee class? You yourself say the weapons are clunky. The ranged options are bad and I think purposely so. Warrior has no teleports, no vertical mobility, very little defensive boon generation, and competitive builds are always double melee by design of the class. The trade off should be enough sustain to justify the limitations of the class with the option to run defense as a more bunker focused alternative.

> >

> > "competitive builds are always double melee by design of the class."..........it has not been always at all

> >

> >

> > "The ranged options are bad and I think purposely so"........who says so?

> >

> >

> > Simple indications that ranged options are not bad or required in every MU but extremely useful in some nevertheless. Now warrior is not the only class forced at melee range , all other specs that ever played meta have always used at least 1 defensive traitline and bruiser amulet ( up to personal choice really ) and it's for that very reason why I can't accept this idea of "free sustain" simply because your name is "warrior".

> >

> > A more sensible request would be "easier ways" to achieve sustain **when traiting in Defense or tactics or both**, that something I would have no problems with , ofc warriors like every other class , should be playable as bruiser if using the correct build. But without doubt , whichever the class : **if you want sustain you must pay for it, no but and no if**

> >

> > Now what I have problem with is people asking to slot 3 offensive traitlines and expect the same sustain or say a mender ele....like it was pre-patch with pre-nerf "might makes me right" and "mending might"....a warrior with 0 healing power had more sustain than a full support ele with 1k healing power..absurd.

> >

> > If wars mains think there is class with full dps build and too much sustain for the investment...ask for nerfs, likewise if you think a bruiser is dealing too much dmg for the sustain they have..ask for nerfs.

> >

> > Once again I repeat my personal mantra:

> >

> > -High dmg = low sustain

> > -Medium dmg= medium sustain

> > -High sustain= low dmg

>

> If you want to show me a working ranged build that fills warrior's 1v1 niche I would be glad to 1v1 you and be proven wrong.

Spend less time on the forum complaining and more in game experimenting what works for you and you should be able to figure that out by yourself

> > @"Tycura.1982" said:

> > > > @"Tycura.1982" said:

> > > > > @"Edge.8724" said:

> > > > > I just need to say something that a lot of people oversees about traits.

> > > > >

> > > > > The dedicated sustain trait of Warrior is Defense. But, never, ever say that Strength or Discipline are "sustain" traits just because it has one trait that heals in it. Tactic is a Support trait. Strength is Damage trait and Discipline is a Utility trait.

> > > > >

> > > > > Now here is the thing; people go to specific sites to get their build because either they don't want to make effort to learn what their class do or they just want the quickest way possible to get started (but again, they don't really fully learn the class). By the way, these sites are not official. They are fan-made.

> > > > >

> > > > > Now for the strength of the class, it's difficult to say, because Warrior is either too strong or not enough it seems. I'd like to think it's fine, but not really.

> > > > >

> > > > > -Too many weapons are clunky. A lot of traits are really lackluster.

> > > > > -Defense trait line really need a rework. When you have traits with 300 or 500 seconds, clearly something's wrong. I don't know why they keep that in the game.

> > > > > -Tactic is cool but as a Support dedicated trait line, it does not support enough even after its rework, but it defenitely has taken a step in the right direction.

> > > > > -Strenght doesn't need a healing trait. That belongs to Defense.

> > > > > -All Warrior's healing skills has been nerfed and that hurts sustain a lot.

> > > > >

> > > > > In conclusion, people only spec into damage traits these days and I can understand that, Warrior's damage has been significantly nerfed and its sustain traits needs to be reworked.

> > > >

> > > > So my question to people who say warrior should spec into sustain lines is where is the trade off for being a melee class? You yourself say the weapons are clunky. The ranged options are bad and I think purposely so. Warrior has no teleports, no vertical mobility, very little defensive boon generation, and competitive builds are always double melee by design of the class. The trade off should be enough sustain to justify the limitations of the class with the option to run defense as a more bunker focused alternative.

> > >

> > > "competitive builds are always double melee by design of the class."..........it has not been always at all

> > >

> > >

> > > "The ranged options are bad and I think purposely so"........who says so?

> > >

> > >

> > > Simple indications that ranged options are not bad or required in every MU but extremely useful in some nevertheless. Now warrior is not the only class forced at melee range , all other specs that ever played meta have always used at least 1 defensive traitline and bruiser amulet ( up to personal choice really ) and it's for that very reason why I can't accept this idea of "free sustain" simply because your name is "warrior".

> > >

> > > A more sensible request would be "easier ways" to achieve sustain **when traiting in Defense or tactics or both**, that something I would have no problems with , ofc warriors like every other class , should be playable as bruiser if using the correct build. But without doubt , whichever the class : **if you want sustain you must pay for it, no but and no if**

> > >

> > > Now what I have problem with is people asking to slot 3 offensive traitlines and expect the same sustain or say a mender ele....like it was pre-patch with pre-nerf "might makes me right" and "mending might"....a warrior with 0 healing power had more sustain than a full support ele with 1k healing power..absurd.

> > >

> > > If wars mains think there is class with full dps build and too much sustain for the investment...ask for nerfs, likewise if you think a bruiser is dealing too much dmg for the sustain they have..ask for nerfs.

> > >

> > > Once again I repeat my personal mantra:

> > >

> > > -High dmg = low sustain

> > > -Medium dmg= medium sustain

> > > -High sustain= low dmg

> >

> > If you want to show me a working ranged build that fills warrior's 1v1 niche I would be glad to 1v1 you and be proven wrong.

>

> Spend less time on the forum complaining and more in game experimenting what works for you and you should be able to figure that out by yourself

So you can't back it up?

> @"Lighter.5631" said:

> warrior is op needs nerf, why would you want a bruiser with high damage and high sustain like how they did to warrior back in 2013

> non sense, just delete warrior from the game and play another class

Exactly this^ a class like warrior that has a very predictable skill set full of large tells especially its bursts which now with cc doing no dps does half the burst spike cant have high sustain and dps especially since it's a melee class among high dps condi aoe spamming classes that can easily out dps and sustain the warrior. Being a bruiser type melee spec it should be outperformed by most classes that are capable of any melee themselves, u asking for war buffs is kinda ridiculous.