Buff warrior

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

funny how warrior is getting gutted even without overperforming because *it takes no skill.*

yet when meta shifted to the real no skill braindead mechanics spam, warrior is the weakest one

and when warrior is underpowered, it's *balanced*

warrior literally has the least toxic mechanics in the entire game, that's why it's almost never required in 95% of top meta games since 2012,

but yea, warrior should stay dead and never be played in pvp ever. so no warrior will get through this shit ever again.

> @"Lighter.5631" said:

> funny how warrior is getting gutted even without overperforming because *it takes no skill.*

> yet when meta shifted to the real no skill braindead mechanics spam, warrior is the weakest one

> and when warrior is underpowered, it's *balanced*

>

> warrior literally has the least toxic mechanics in the entire game, that's why it's almost never required in 95% of top meta games since 2012,

> but yea, warrior should stay dead and never be played in pvp ever. so no warrior will get through this kitten ever again.

Warrior is the cleanest class in the game by far.

Warrior hands down teaches you PvP the best, perhaps the most honest out of all of the classes. Respects LoS, combo oriented, position dependent, can be your side noder or +1 if you don't have a thief, can go glass and be played more assassin like by toeing the edge of a team fight until someone gets low.

It's a shame that brainless specs like burn guard can basically get a free card, while Warrior has to work twice as hard with no reward because builds like that crap are being supported more than combo based builds. It's actually disgusting how cheese is being picked over actual thinking.

> @"Lighter.5631" said:

> funny how warrior is getting gutted even without overperforming because *it takes no skill.*

> yet when meta shifted to the real no skill braindead mechanics spam, warrior is the weakest one

> and when warrior is underpowered, it's *balanced*

>

> warrior literally has the least toxic mechanics in the entire game, that's why it's almost never required in 95% of top meta games since 2012,

> but yea, warrior should stay dead and never be played in pvp ever. so no warrior will get through this kitten ever again.

Gotta disagree on least toxic, fam. Getting chain CC'd to the point I might as well just go make a snack is pretty toxic and extremely frustrating.

> @"sarangajit.5648" said:

> Play condi berserker. Power warrior is handicapped right now.

you can win 1v1 with that, but if you are in a teamfight with a support you will do 0 damage and be useless. the class doesn't have enough condi pressure to overwhelm a support

it's just better to play rev than warrior full stop atm

> @"Tom.5914" said:

> warrior is of course the best roaming class,

> but he needs two dedicated healers !

It does not! **Yes warrior can win every single 1v1** if built for it ofc and when not it has the mobility to disengage....and yeah I do play warrior both in pvp and wvw

> @"Tycura.1982" said:

> > @"JayAction.9056" said:

> > Ask Lee about the

> >

> > GS/Longbow spec he plays from pre 2015 with tweaks.

> >

> > ./thread

> >

> > Your welcome

>

> A bunker build that uses the adren health bug on longbow. Gee thanks. You shouldn't have.

Huh? The bow burst has been there since launch along with hammer burst for adrenaline usage , the tools are there...use them!

Well since in this community thinks streamers are end all be all both happy no and vallun i believed stated since patch core warrior isnt viable and is considered now one of the weaker classes so.... lol.

Splb is in a ok spot but not as strong as it should be. Warrior as a whole needs love or some other rival classes need toned down to help improve its state within the game. Question since patch how is wars showing doing in high lv MAT's, they still played often and making a good impact on the matches?.

The biggest buff to warrior that I can accept is bug fixes to animations. I'm getting tired to see for whole MU a slb with full counter animation or getting hit by some rush or other bulls charge even if warrior character misses by a mile(other classes as well have this problem).

No, my ping is 50 and internet connection is stable.

> @"TrollingDemigod.3041" said:

> The biggest buff to warrior that I can accept is bug fixes to animations. I'm getting tired to see for whole MU a slb with full counter animation or getting hit by some rush or other bulls charge even if warrior character misses by a mile(other classes as well have this problem).

> No, my ping is 50 and internet connection is stable.

Bull Rush just has a wonky animation. It hits *before* the Warrior arrives, which is jank as hell. It probably should be fixed to be more clear.

> @"TrollingDemigod.3041" said:

> The biggest buff to warrior that I can accept is bug fixes to animations. I'm getting tired to see for whole MU a slb with full counter animation or getting hit by some rush or other bulls charge even if warrior character misses by a mile(other classes as well have this problem).

> No, my ping is 50 and internet connection is stable.

Dont worry the warriors hate BC animation bugs as much as u, half the time the warrior charges in a completely different direction than targeted missing the opponent. Or the bug that makes half ur 100 blades and ur eviscerate go right thru enemy not registering anything, good times.

But ur right I know what ur thinking, the less classes that are viable against urs the better emiright? Lol

lol warrior is fine. It is one of the classes ,maybe even THE class, that got nerfed the least. As soon as it cant facetank 50man zergs anymore people start complaining.

also Comparing Power rev and Warrior in pvp... this is dumb. those are completely different roles in matches. Also the "no warriors in top100" is wrong too.

> @"Virdo.1540" said:

> lol warrior is fine. It is one of the classes ,maybe even THE class, that got nerfed the least. As soon as it cant facetank 50man zergs anymore people start complaining.

>

> also Comparing Power rev and Warrior in pvp... this is dumb. those are completely different roles in matches. Also the "no warriors in top100" is wrong too.

Man ur right about war and rev being different roles but as someone that plays both rev is better at wars role than war is so... war is not fine and in time its lack of presence in high tier games or tourny's will show. Unless a round of nerfs are coming for a handful of classes war is probobly getting some buffs sooner or later. Then again this is anet so.

> @"Psycoprophet.8107" said:

> > @"Virdo.1540" said:

> > lol warrior is fine. It is one of the classes ,maybe even THE class, that got nerfed the least. As soon as it cant facetank 50man zergs anymore people start complaining.

> >

> > also Comparing Power rev and Warrior in pvp... this is dumb. those are completely different roles in matches. Also the "no warriors in top100" is wrong too.

>

> Man ur right about war and rev being different roles but as someone that plays both rev is better at wars role than war is so... war is not fine and in time its lack of presence in high tier games or tourny's will show. Unless a round of nerfs are coming for a handful of classes war is probobly getting some buffs sooner or later. Then again this is anet so.

No bro...it's simply because wars don't want to invest in sustain lines...but still expect to have same sustain as those specs treated for self-support also wars refuse to use **ranged options** when dealing with heavy melee aoe fights . Yes longbow is not greatsword...like sword ele is not staff ele or shield guardian is not focus guardian etc etc....

You have Defense and tactics and don't want to use them...but still want sustain so make it so I can run fire/air ele and have save sustain as water ele or zeal/radiance/virtue guardian or markmanship/skirmisher ranger etc etc; if war mains think they should not be forced to invest in sustain to have it...then I want the same on other professions too

You have defensive utilities..but you all want to run "Bull's rush" ......you don't want to make any sacrifice in your build and still have demands , people like @"Virdo.1540" are completely right. Every class got 2 sustain lines **but none of the builds wars keep using has a single sustain line in it**.

I would strongly advocate for warrior buffs if traiting defense and tactics would not bring me on the same level as other bruisers **but it's not the case!**, which classes you want to see nerfed?

-Ranger? - they use **Wilderness survival and sometimes Nature magic**

-Necro? - they use **Death magic and rarely blood magic**

-Guardian? - always using **Valor and sometimes Honor**

-Thief? - don't you use **Shadow arts**?

-Ele? - do you see any meta build without **Water**?

-Mesmer? - I see the usage of **Chaos line** at least

-Engineer? - ...always **Alchemy**?

Rev is a special case, difficult to identify, they have sustain all over the place in small packets, but I have no major concerns about them...which leave us with Warrior..who refuse to use defensive lines but somehow still expect to have the same sustain as others, you either play burst...or bruiser

> @"Arheundel.6451" said:

> > @"Psycoprophet.8107" said:

> > > @"Virdo.1540" said:

> > > lol warrior is fine. It is one of the classes ,maybe even THE class, that got nerfed the least. As soon as it cant facetank 50man zergs anymore people start complaining.

> > >

> > > also Comparing Power rev and Warrior in pvp... this is dumb. those are completely different roles in matches. Also the "no warriors in top100" is wrong too.

> >

> > Man ur right about war and rev being different roles but as someone that plays both rev is better at wars role than war is so... war is not fine and in time its lack of presence in high tier games or tourny's will show. Unless a round of nerfs are coming for a handful of classes war is probobly getting some buffs sooner or later. Then again this is anet so.

>

> No bro...it's simply because wars don't want to invest in sustain lines...but still expect to have same sustain as those specs treated for self-support also wars refuse to use **ranged options** when dealing with heavy melee aoe fights . Yes longbow is not greatsword...like sword ele is not staff ele or shield guardian is not focus guardian etc etc....

>

Warriors ranged options *suck*. Of course Warrior doesnt use them. Thats like complaining that core necros refuse to use melee options. Also, Warrior already uses Spellbreaker, which is as much survivability as most classes use them.

> You have Defense and tactics and don't want to use them...but still want sustain so make it so I can run fire/air ele and have save sustain as water ele or zeal/radiance/virtue guardian or markmanship/skirmisher ranger etc etc; if war mains think they should not be forced to invest in sustain to have it...then I want the same on other professions too

>

Its not "dont want". Its "cant". Do you seriously think that if fixing Warriors issues was as easy as swapping a single traitline, people wouldnt have done that? Turns out that thats wrong. They just cant. Swap to Defense or Tactics, and you do no damage while being as tanky as other builds.

> You have defensive utilities..but you all want to run "Bull's rush" ......you don't want to make any sacrifice in your build and still have demands , people like @"Virdo.1540" are completely right. Every class got 2 sustain lines **but none of the builds wars keep using has a single sustain line in it**.

>

Warrior already runs more defensive utilities than the standard build does. Your beloved Ranger tends to run 1-ish. If you count Reflexes. Warrior runs *2*. Almost no class builds 2. And again, you seem to be under the mistaken belief that Warrior can afford to switch to Tactics. Its also funny that you dont realise that core warrior already runs Tactics, and its bad.

> I would strongly advocate for warrior buffs if traiting defense and tactics would not bring me on the same level as other bruisers **but it's not the case!**, which classes you want to see nerfed?

> -Ranger? - they use **Wilderness survival and sometimes Nature magic**

> -Necro? - they use **Death magic and rarely blood magic**

> -Guardian? - always using **Valor and sometimes Honor**

> -Thief? - don't you use **Shadow arts**?

> -Ele? - do you see any meta build without **Water**?

> -Mesmer? - I see the usage of **Chaos line** at least

> -Engineer? - ...always **Alchemy**?

>

Alchemy is a great traitline, but Id argue its less of a defensive one than Discipline. Shadow Arts is less than Discipline. Most ele builds dont use water.

> Rev is a special case, difficult to identify, they have sustain all over the place in small packets, but I have no major concerns about them...which leave us with Warrior..who refuse to use defensive lines but somehow still expect to have the same sustain as others, you either play burst...or bruiser

>

Warrior still doesnt "refuse to use them". It *cant* use them.

> @"UNOwen.7132" said:

> > @"Arheundel.6451" said:

> > > @"Psycoprophet.8107" said:

> > > > @"Virdo.1540" said:

> > > > lol warrior is fine. It is one of the classes ,maybe even THE class, that got nerfed the least. As soon as it cant facetank 50man zergs anymore people start complaining.

> > > >

> > > > also Comparing Power rev and Warrior in pvp... this is dumb. those are completely different roles in matches. Also the "no warriors in top100" is wrong too.

> > >

> > > Man ur right about war and rev being different roles but as someone that plays both rev is better at wars role than war is so... war is not fine and in time its lack of presence in high tier games or tourny's will show. Unless a round of nerfs are coming for a handful of classes war is probobly getting some buffs sooner or later. Then again this is anet so.

> >

> > No bro...it's simply because wars don't want to invest in sustain lines...but still expect to have same sustain as those specs treated for self-support also wars refuse to use **ranged options** when dealing with heavy melee aoe fights . Yes longbow is not greatsword...like sword ele is not staff ele or shield guardian is not focus guardian etc etc....

> >

>

> Warriors ranged options *suck*. Of course Warrior doesnt use them. Thats like complaining that core necros refuse to use melee options. Also, Warrior already uses Spellbreaker, which is as much survivability as most classes use them.

>

> > You have Defense and tactics and don't want to use them...but still want sustain so make it so I can run fire/air ele and have save sustain as water ele or zeal/radiance/virtue guardian or markmanship/skirmisher ranger etc etc; if war mains think they should not be forced to invest in sustain to have it...then I want the same on other professions too

> >

>

> Its not "dont want". Its "cant". Do you seriously think that if fixing Warriors issues was as easy as swapping a single traitline, people wouldnt have done that? Turns out that thats wrong. They just cant. Swap to Defense or Tactics, and you do no damage while being as tanky as other builds.

>

> > You have defensive utilities..but you all want to run "Bull's rush" ......you don't want to make any sacrifice in your build and still have demands , people like @"Virdo.1540" are completely right. Every class got 2 sustain lines **but none of the builds wars keep using has a single sustain line in it**.

> >

>

> Warrior already runs more defensive utilities than the standard build does. Your beloved Ranger tends to run 1-ish. If you count Reflexes. Warrior runs *2*. Almost no class builds 2. And again, you seem to be under the mistaken belief that Warrior can afford to switch to Tactics. Its also funny that you dont realise that core warrior already runs Tactics, and its bad.

>

> > I would strongly advocate for warrior buffs if traiting defense and tactics would not bring me on the same level as other bruisers **but it's not the case!**, which classes you want to see nerfed?

> > -Ranger? - they use **Wilderness survival and sometimes Nature magic**

> > -Necro? - they use **Death magic and rarely blood magic**

> > -Guardian? - always using **Valor and sometimes Honor**

> > -Thief? - don't you use **Shadow arts**?

> > -Ele? - do you see any meta build without **Water**?

> > -Mesmer? - I see the usage of **Chaos line** at least

> > -Engineer? - ...always **Alchemy**?

> >

>

> Alchemy is a great traitline, but Id argue its less of a defensive one than Discipline. Shadow Arts is less than Discipline. Most ele builds dont use water.

>

> > Rev is a special case, difficult to identify, they have sustain all over the place in small packets, but I have no major concerns about them...which leave us with Warrior..who refuse to use defensive lines but somehow still expect to have the same sustain as others, you either play burst...or bruiser

> >

>

> Warrior still doesnt "refuse to use them". It *cant* use them.

Stop using this derogatory assumption : "your beloved ranger" , on the contrary of you and many others **I invest time in learning professions** and try not to waste time parroting on the forum trying to win some discussion with others, I play as much warrior as ranger as ele and guardian...I duel on all 4 of them from pvp to wvw so you can keep that "slow burning" to yourself

About warrior : **Strength is not a sustain line** under no circumstances this traitline can compete with the defensive lines of other professions and war mains **always** use : Strength -Discipline -Stunbreak ...where the hell is the sustain here??

Do you even know how to use Longbow on warrior which was the main weapon up to HoT when every "pro" decided to copy paste double mele spec because that guy won the tournie with it..so it must be the holy gospel well...did it ever occurred to you or other "pro" on this forum that meta battle are designed for teamplay?

If you want to play huge dmg...then stick to it and don't expect to have the sustain of a ranger or another who actually bloody invest in sustain lines! And.."ele build don't use water"...you simply don't know what you are talking about and now I fully realize that

P.S The rangers you so like to hate run WS for condi clear where typical "core war" runs tactics/discipline/strength which again lack condi clear traits like **Cleansing Ire**

> @"Arheundel.6451" said:

> > @"UNOwen.7132" said:

> > > @"Arheundel.6451" said:

> > > > @"Psycoprophet.8107" said:

> > > > > @"Virdo.1540" said:

> > > > > lol warrior is fine. It is one of the classes ,maybe even THE class, that got nerfed the least. As soon as it cant facetank 50man zergs anymore people start complaining.

> > > > >

> > > > > also Comparing Power rev and Warrior in pvp... this is dumb. those are completely different roles in matches. Also the "no warriors in top100" is wrong too.

> > > >

> > > > Man ur right about war and rev being different roles but as someone that plays both rev is better at wars role than war is so... war is not fine and in time its lack of presence in high tier games or tourny's will show. Unless a round of nerfs are coming for a handful of classes war is probobly getting some buffs sooner or later. Then again this is anet so.

> > >

> > > No bro...it's simply because wars don't want to invest in sustain lines...but still expect to have same sustain as those specs treated for self-support also wars refuse to use **ranged options** when dealing with heavy melee aoe fights . Yes longbow is not greatsword...like sword ele is not staff ele or shield guardian is not focus guardian etc etc....

> > >

> >

> > Warriors ranged options *suck*. Of course Warrior doesnt use them. Thats like complaining that core necros refuse to use melee options. Also, Warrior already uses Spellbreaker, which is as much survivability as most classes use them.

> >

> > > You have Defense and tactics and don't want to use them...but still want sustain so make it so I can run fire/air ele and have save sustain as water ele or zeal/radiance/virtue guardian or markmanship/skirmisher ranger etc etc; if war mains think they should not be forced to invest in sustain to have it...then I want the same on other professions too

> > >

> >

> > Its not "dont want". Its "cant". Do you seriously think that if fixing Warriors issues was as easy as swapping a single traitline, people wouldnt have done that? Turns out that thats wrong. They just cant. Swap to Defense or Tactics, and you do no damage while being as tanky as other builds.

> >

> > > You have defensive utilities..but you all want to run "Bull's rush" ......you don't want to make any sacrifice in your build and still have demands , people like @"Virdo.1540" are completely right. Every class got 2 sustain lines **but none of the builds wars keep using has a single sustain line in it**.

> > >

> >

> > Warrior already runs more defensive utilities than the standard build does. Your beloved Ranger tends to run 1-ish. If you count Reflexes. Warrior runs *2*. Almost no class builds 2. And again, you seem to be under the mistaken belief that Warrior can afford to switch to Tactics. Its also funny that you dont realise that core warrior already runs Tactics, and its bad.

> >

> > > I would strongly advocate for warrior buffs if traiting defense and tactics would not bring me on the same level as other bruisers **but it's not the case!**, which classes you want to see nerfed?

> > > -Ranger? - they use **Wilderness survival and sometimes Nature magic**

> > > -Necro? - they use **Death magic and rarely blood magic**

> > > -Guardian? - always using **Valor and sometimes Honor**

> > > -Thief? - don't you use **Shadow arts**?

> > > -Ele? - do you see any meta build without **Water**?

> > > -Mesmer? - I see the usage of **Chaos line** at least

> > > -Engineer? - ...always **Alchemy**?

> > >

> >

> > Alchemy is a great traitline, but Id argue its less of a defensive one than Discipline. Shadow Arts is less than Discipline. Most ele builds dont use water.

> >

> > > Rev is a special case, difficult to identify, they have sustain all over the place in small packets, but I have no major concerns about them...which leave us with Warrior..who refuse to use defensive lines but somehow still expect to have the same sustain as others, you either play burst...or bruiser

> > >

> >

> > Warrior still doesnt "refuse to use them". It *cant* use them.

>

> Stop using this derogatory assumption : "your beloved ranger" , on the contrary of you and many others **I invest time in learning professions** and try not to waste time parroting on the forum trying to win some discussion with others, I play as much warrior as ranger as ele and guardian...I duel on all 4 of them from pvp to wvw so you can keep that "slow burning" to yourself

>

> About warrior : **Strength is not a sustain line** under no circumstances this traitline can compete with the defensive lines of other professions and war mains **always** use : Strength -Discipline -Stunbreak ...where the hell is the sustain here??

>

> Do you even know how to use Longbow on warrior which was the main weapon up to HoT when every "pro" decided to copy paste double mele spec because that guy won the tournie with it..so it must be the holy gospel well...did it ever occurred to you or other "pro" on this forum that meta battle are designed for teamplay?

>

> If you want to play huge dmg...then stick to it and don't expect to have the sustain of a ranger or another who actually bloody invest in sustain lines! And.."ele build don't use water"...you simply don't know what you are talking about and now I fully realize that

I laugh when I see ur name in any warrior thread. Every single time ur in a warrior thread ur arguing their fine or need nerfs lmao, ur to obvious in ur biased against them. Ur prob a ranger main or such that loves warrior being weak in the side node roll for once. It's clear by ur post u dont play warrior much if at all, sry and all, like did a warrior steal ur woman/man or somthin? Lol

I love how when players that actually spend their time playing a class and learning it and have investments in it say it doesnt feel good anymore since any big changes theres always a few players that say they "play it" and that it's fine or in fact needs nerfs yet if u look at their history they have no past post to indicate they play the class bit in fact play other rival classes and are only in the class in questions thread to say their fine or op. People are so predictable.

> @"Psycoprophet.8107" said:

> > @"Arheundel.6451" said:

> > > @"UNOwen.7132" said:

> > > > @"Arheundel.6451" said:

> > > > > @"Psycoprophet.8107" said:

> > > > > > @"Virdo.1540" said:

> > > > > > lol warrior is fine. It is one of the classes ,maybe even THE class, that got nerfed the least. As soon as it cant facetank 50man zergs anymore people start complaining.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > also Comparing Power rev and Warrior in pvp... this is dumb. those are completely different roles in matches. Also the "no warriors in top100" is wrong too.

> > > > >

> > > > > Man ur right about war and rev being different roles but as someone that plays both rev is better at wars role than war is so... war is not fine and in time its lack of presence in high tier games or tourny's will show. Unless a round of nerfs are coming for a handful of classes war is probobly getting some buffs sooner or later. Then again this is anet so.

> > > >

> > > > No bro...it's simply because wars don't want to invest in sustain lines...but still expect to have same sustain as those specs treated for self-support also wars refuse to use **ranged options** when dealing with heavy melee aoe fights . Yes longbow is not greatsword...like sword ele is not staff ele or shield guardian is not focus guardian etc etc....

> > > >

> > >

> > > Warriors ranged options *suck*. Of course Warrior doesnt use them. Thats like complaining that core necros refuse to use melee options. Also, Warrior already uses Spellbreaker, which is as much survivability as most classes use them.

> > >

> > > > You have Defense and tactics and don't want to use them...but still want sustain so make it so I can run fire/air ele and have save sustain as water ele or zeal/radiance/virtue guardian or markmanship/skirmisher ranger etc etc; if war mains think they should not be forced to invest in sustain to have it...then I want the same on other professions too

> > > >

> > >

> > > Its not "dont want". Its "cant". Do you seriously think that if fixing Warriors issues was as easy as swapping a single traitline, people wouldnt have done that? Turns out that thats wrong. They just cant. Swap to Defense or Tactics, and you do no damage while being as tanky as other builds.

> > >

> > > > You have defensive utilities..but you all want to run "Bull's rush" ......you don't want to make any sacrifice in your build and still have demands , people like @"Virdo.1540" are completely right. Every class got 2 sustain lines **but none of the builds wars keep using has a single sustain line in it**.

> > > >

> > >

> > > Warrior already runs more defensive utilities than the standard build does. Your beloved Ranger tends to run 1-ish. If you count Reflexes. Warrior runs *2*. Almost no class builds 2. And again, you seem to be under the mistaken belief that Warrior can afford to switch to Tactics. Its also funny that you dont realise that core warrior already runs Tactics, and its bad.

> > >

> > > > I would strongly advocate for warrior buffs if traiting defense and tactics would not bring me on the same level as other bruisers **but it's not the case!**, which classes you want to see nerfed?

> > > > -Ranger? - they use **Wilderness survival and sometimes Nature magic**

> > > > -Necro? - they use **Death magic and rarely blood magic**

> > > > -Guardian? - always using **Valor and sometimes Honor**

> > > > -Thief? - don't you use **Shadow arts**?

> > > > -Ele? - do you see any meta build without **Water**?

> > > > -Mesmer? - I see the usage of **Chaos line** at least

> > > > -Engineer? - ...always **Alchemy**?

> > > >

> > >

> > > Alchemy is a great traitline, but Id argue its less of a defensive one than Discipline. Shadow Arts is less than Discipline. Most ele builds dont use water.

> > >

> > > > Rev is a special case, difficult to identify, they have sustain all over the place in small packets, but I have no major concerns about them...which leave us with Warrior..who refuse to use defensive lines but somehow still expect to have the same sustain as others, you either play burst...or bruiser

> > > >

> > >

> > > Warrior still doesnt "refuse to use them". It *cant* use them.

> >

> > Stop using this derogatory assumption : "your beloved ranger" , on the contrary of you and many others **I invest time in learning professions** and try not to waste time parroting on the forum trying to win some discussion with others, I play as much warrior as ranger as ele and guardian...I duel on all 4 of them from pvp to wvw so you can keep that "slow burning" to yourself

> >

> > About warrior : **Strength is not a sustain line** under no circumstances this traitline can compete with the defensive lines of other professions and war mains **always** use : Strength -Discipline -Stunbreak ...where the hell is the sustain here??

> >

> > Do you even know how to use Longbow on warrior which was the main weapon up to HoT when every "pro" decided to copy paste double mele spec because that guy won the tournie with it..so it must be the holy gospel well...did it ever occurred to you or other "pro" on this forum that meta battle are designed for teamplay?

> >

> > If you want to play huge dmg...then stick to it and don't expect to have the sustain of a ranger or another who actually bloody invest in sustain lines! And.."ele build don't use water"...you simply don't know what you are talking about and now I fully realize that

>

> I laugh when I see ur name in any warrior thread. Every single time ur in a warrior thread ur arguing their fine or need nerfs lmao, ur to obvious in ur biased against them. Ur prob a ranger main or such that loves warrior being weak in the side node roll for once. It's clear by ur post u dont play warrior much if at all, sry and all.

I couldn't care less if you laugh or not...what does it change? I multiclass ..where you cannot...I learn where you refuse to do so...I win where you will always lose because I don't limit myself to a single class or two

Buff warrior...Buff thief...that's all you ever do, you basically want something that makes up for your lack of awareness