Buff warrior

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a warrior mayne and still playing it. But yeah war isn't doing too great atm. So I'm memeing on full glass zerker and hovering plat 1 at 1550.

I'll be honest though balance can go in two ways. War isn't the problem. It's other classes. Nerfing people will make them upsetti spaghetti but buffing war just reverts power creep.

The patch made things a little easier but bunkers are too still bunk to kill as warrior. So my thoughts are either make bunkers have less survival or buff a roamer with enough damage to +1 bunkers easily. Or both. But not thief. Nobody likes thief but thief players.

For that matter slap down bunker ranger and give them pew pew back and I bet things will be better.

I play bunker CC-spam Warrior and it does well because it holds points for forever and actually has some minor midfight utility.

It's really boring to play, but Zerker Warrior feels like playing with a handicap compared to bunker. There's just so many things that can shut it down that playing something more boring somehow feels less boring.

On warrior I deal a truckload of damage wearing paladins amulet. I only use damage related traits. I use strategy to win not my build. Things are good on my end. I can't 1v1 every class, but I'm the most dangerous person in a 5v5. A buff to my class would make me happier tho.

> @"Psycoprophet.8107" said:

> War needs either buffed or classes need to be nerfed around it. Right now it seems like its in the worst spot its been in memory.

When you say stuff like this it becomes apparent you speak on things you don’t really know about.

> @"JayAction.9056" said:

> > @"Psycoprophet.8107" said:

> > War needs either buffed or classes need to be nerfed around it. Right now it seems like its in the worst spot its been in memory.

>

> When you say stuff like this it becomes apparent you speak on things you don’t really know about.

Sure! It's not near the staple in meta teams in high tier play cuz it's in such a great place. Thanks for setting me straight.

> @"Psycoprophet.8107" said:

> > @"JayAction.9056" said:

> > > @"Psycoprophet.8107" said:

> > > War needs either buffed or classes need to be nerfed around it. Right now it seems like its in the worst spot its been in memory.

> >

> > When you say stuff like this it becomes apparent you speak on things you don’t really know about.

>

> Sure! It's not near the staple in meta teams in high tier play cuz it's in such a great place. Thanks for setting me straight.

It is....simply because you can't play it, doesn't mean much

> @"Arheundel.6451" said:

> > @"Psycoprophet.8107" said:

> > > @"JayAction.9056" said:

> > > > @"Psycoprophet.8107" said:

> > > > War needs either buffed or classes need to be nerfed around it. Right now it seems like its in the worst spot its been in memory.

> > >

> > > When you say stuff like this it becomes apparent you speak on things you don’t really know about.

> >

> > Sure! It's not near the staple in meta teams in high tier play cuz it's in such a great place. Thanks for setting me straight.

>

> It is....simply because you can't play it, doesn't mean much

Oh good burn. Same can be said about every player complaining about the state of their class, look at rangers and ele's lmao among others so.....

Good burn.

In this kindergarten usually when someone says "this class is underpowered", some people will reply saying "omg not at all its completely broken" and then the latter will list a few skills / traits that are actually good and this starts the debate. Not this time. You can't even come up with anything that could seriously be considered OP on warrior atm.

Instead all you read on the forums is "warrior is fine", "warrior is balanced". That is the biggest signal that it's actually underpowered. Everyone here thinks he is a pro and he should be winning vs anything and that is fair. They win vs warrior and that is fair. Its fine! Its balanced!

I really don't play warrior very often so that's not the reason i'm defending it. I won several times vs. some of the best warriors mains in this game on classes that I can hardly play but are just so easy like core necro, condi thief, condi rev etc.

Nah warrior is in a pretty balanced spot (only a bit too mutch cc spam maybe) but all in all its fine. The only Builds that rly let warrior see no chance against are condition builds (not for no reason conditions are out of balanced and still could hit more BURST damage than POWER Builds, while having more defence as well witch is pretty bad).

Maybe tank builds are too strong too but I'm not so sure about that (cause of they kill ya while facetank ya xd).

> @"Supreme.3164" said:

> The class is perfectly fine in wvw actually...extremely strong there so...what is missing from pvp?

Warrior for roaming in wvw isn't good either atm. Warrior is only good when you are trying to make a moving chernobyl and thats because of the elite bubble, the aoe boon removal and cc spam.

> @"Happy Yes.1453" said:

> > @"Supreme.3164" said:

> > The class is perfectly fine in wvw actually...extremely strong there so...what is missing from pvp?

>

> Warrior for roaming in wvw isn't good either atm. Warrior is only good when you are trying to make a moving chernobyl and thats because of the elite bubble, the aoe boon removal and cc spam.

Warrior is currently one of the strongest roaming classes with the addition of the support spec for zerg fights being top notch ...so I will have to disagree