Where did my lower ping go?

Darkbeefy.5729

Not fair. After several months of garbage ping (540ms min-4k) I get onto wvw today and its back to 210-240 RTT (AWST). It lasted 2 hrs. Not sure whether that was because two Dev's were there or not but what ever the reason... wvw started to be fun again. Went LA for break then went back to wvw and 540ms with 2k lagg spikes. I want my lower ping back! Come on Anet... if I can get 240 ping then all of a sudden its removed and replaced with 540... SOMETHING IS WRONG! fix it!

> @"Darkbeefy.5729" said:

> Not fair. After several months of garbage ping (540ms min-4k) I get onto wvw today and its back to 210-240 RTT (AWST). It lasted 2 hrs. Not sure whether that was because two Dev's were there or not but what ever the reason... wvw started to be fun again. Went LA for break then went back to wvw and 540ms with 2k lagg spikes. I want my lower ping back! Come on Anet... if I can get 240 ping then all of a sudden its removed and replaced with 540... SOMETHING IS WRONG! fix it!

Fix your own internet. This literally has nothing to do with ANet.

> @"phokus.8934" said:

> > @"Darkbeefy.5729" said:

> > Not fair. After several months of garbage ping (540ms min-4k) I get onto wvw today and its back to 210-240 RTT (AWST). It lasted 2 hrs. Not sure whether that was because two Dev's were there or not but what ever the reason... wvw started to be fun again. Went LA for break then went back to wvw and 540ms with 2k lagg spikes. I want my lower ping back! Come on Anet... if I can get 240 ping then all of a sudden its removed and replaced with 540... SOMETHING IS WRONG! fix it!

> Fix your own internet. This literally has nothing to do with ANet.

>

>

Every week there are many topics complaining about network lag. Many, both veterans and new players, agreed and gave technical and logical explanations/examples why the problem is with ANet. I wonder why all these players never thought of that it could be their own internet problem? Thanks for pointing that out.

ping seems to be random anyways. i have sometimes fine ping, then i enter game and i feel yet this "pulling" lag. had 280 ping today before i ever saw any enemy on EBG; sometimes you get heavy ping perks out of nowhere.

funnily enough, in the later fights it worked mostly. in threeways it is still pretty bad. it's like you see 3-4 seconds after you died that you died. in three way (like three zergs so 35+ people of each color at one map part) with stealthing involved... impossible to play. lags there get multiplied for me, it's equal to having 800 ping.