Amazing WvW patch, thanks ANet!

Samug.6512

I'm seeing the same comments in the PvP section...everyone was expecting an update today. Well... WE GOT ONE.

GW2 did get an update. Want proof?

> BLACK LION TRADING COMPANY GEM STORE

>New Items and Promotions

>* The new Mordrem Alpha jackal skin is now available in the Style category of the Gem Store for 1,600 gems.

>* For a limited time, the Crystalline Dragon Wings Backpack Glider Combo and Golden Feather Wings Backpack and Glider Set return to the Style category of the Gem Store for 700 gems each.

>* For a limited time, the weapon skins for Eir's Legacy Longbow, Braham's Mace, and Braham's Shield return to the Style category of the Gem Store for 600 gems each. Additional weapon skins will return throughout the week.

Like, what are people expecting these days?

> @"Samug.6512" said:

> > # World versus World

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> Feels like a new gamemode already!

I mean stop..

They fixed a chair for goodness sakes!

Items

The Chilly Chaise: Fixed an issue in which the chair was not orienting to the slope of the terrain.

The Chilly Chaise: Fixed a clipping issue that occurred with asura sitting in the chair.

> @"Valelutra.9128" said:

> love that they messed with rev legends again

what happened again? they could stop destroying rev slowly... as if the horrible new aiming line for hammer2 (coal) wouldn't have been enough.

also before the stolen dps on facet and hammer 5... the superslow hammer 5 stun, why don't we take all dps from it amirite.

Actually I noticed some WvW changes lately. North outer SMC walls are moved more close to the SMC center, and afaik Mendon Tower destructible wall was moved to another section around the corner. Not sure if it was even mentioned in any patch notes at all, and tbh I cannot be bothered to check all patch notes anyway.

Hope ArenaNet does not consider these two small EBG level-design changes as a major WvW update we are waiting for years =)

> @"Faenar.8036" said:

> Actually I noticed some WvW changes lately. North outer SMC walls are moved more close to the SMC center, and afaik Mendon Tower destructible wall was moved to another section around the corner. Not sure if it was even mentioned in any patch notes at all, and tbh I cannot be bothered to check all patch notes anyway.

>

> Hope ArenaNet does not consider these two small EBG level-design changes as a major WvW update we are waiting for years =)

That's because North SMC was way too close to Red Keep and would always become a farming spot. I mean, with the way it was before you could almost reach out and touch the Keep. But unfortunately, that same update put all the stairways immediately behind the Supply Depots which has made it kind of irritating to try and get up the stairs during combat.

> @"Hannelore.8153" said:

> > @"Faenar.8036" said:

> > Actually I noticed some WvW changes lately. North outer SMC walls are moved more close to the SMC center, and afaik Mendon Tower destructible wall was moved to another section around the corner. Not sure if it was even mentioned in any patch notes at all, and tbh I cannot be bothered to check all patch notes anyway.

> >

> > Hope ArenaNet does not consider these two small EBG level-design changes as a major WvW update we are waiting for years =)

>

> That's because North SMC was way too close to Red Keep and would always become a farming spot. I mean, with the way it was before you could almost reach out and touch the Keep. But unfortunately, that same update put all the stairways immediately behind the Supply Depots which has made it kind of irritating to try and get up the stairs during combat.

Also all those changes made their way into the game's main build before they were even ready or complete, and the north part of EBG was absolute mess for a few days (the cancerous flickering mendons walls, the floating siege in sm...). So ye top-notch quality WvW development going on in ANet.

> @"ArchonWing.9480" said:

> But what they will do is reset WvW every time we need a pve update, and only give us 3 minutes (actually it just says 3 minutes, it's only 1)

The purple accept match box for spvp shows 15 seconds, but cancels/gives dishonor after 12 seconds

I bet the balance team uses the same calculators