Apparently this game has 9 bots

I dont know about the other 7 bots but San Holo and Ez Monk are arenas bots cause i meet them almost every day for the last 1 year, people in lobby say they seen them botting for the last 2-3 years 24/7 with many tickets on their back including mine so.......dont expect any bans.

Not that they would ever ban a bot even if its not theirs but just saying.....

There's one account that I didn't got the credentials but three days ago, for 8 matches that I played 5 he was there with different toons but with a variation of the same name "Bradoc" (special characters and etc, like 'Bradöc' and "Brádok"). He played the same build, some kind of insta kill double axe/gs core warrior with two toons - norn and an asura.

At first I found it very strange because of the same variation, but that's fair common. Then I noticed that the toon was standing still on the node and if my toon was in tab targeting range, he automatically Bull's Charge me even if the distance was not for the stun and then he did the rotarion and after downing he jumped on the next enemy but never finished me or any one of my group downed.

After seen this video, I'm 100% sure that was a bot. The pattern of actions/movement is the same.

> @"Stand The Wall.6987" said:

> ppl complain waaay too much about bots. i'm sure they're there, but the majority of the population are not bots. then again if you're bad, you must be a bot, right?

what are you even talking? did you watch the video? there are bots everywhere.

i play 3 matches every day and there is ALWAYS a bot in one of them. today i had the same bot twice.

> @"Clyan.1593" said:

> > @"Stand The Wall.6987" said:

> > ppl complain waaay too much about bots. i'm sure they're there, but the majority of the population are not bots. then again if you're bad, you must be a bot, right?

>

> what are you even talking? did you watch the video? there are bots everywhere.

> i play 3 matches every day and there is ALWAYS a bot in one of them. today i had the same bot twice.

improve and overcome, the higher you go the less bots, in 1550 rank I have seen 1 bot in 30 games.

if you dont climb it means you are at the level of the bots

> @"Leonidrex.5649" said:

> > @"Clyan.1593" said:

> > > @"Stand The Wall.6987" said:

> > > ppl complain waaay too much about bots. i'm sure they're there, but the majority of the population are not bots. then again if you're bad, you must be a bot, right?

> >

> > what are you even talking? did you watch the video? there are bots everywhere.

> > i play 3 matches every day and there is ALWAYS a bot in one of them. today i had the same bot twice.

>

> improve and overcome, the higher you go the less bots, in 1550 rank I have seen 1 bot in 30 games.

> if you dont climb it means you are at the level of the bots

That's not the point tho. Bots are bots and they need to get banned

> @"Clyan.1593" said:

> > @"Leonidrex.5649" said:

> > > @"Clyan.1593" said:

> > > > @"Stand The Wall.6987" said:

> > > > ppl complain waaay too much about bots. i'm sure they're there, but the majority of the population are not bots. then again if you're bad, you must be a bot, right?

> > >

> > > what are you even talking? did you watch the video? there are bots everywhere.

> > > i play 3 matches every day and there is ALWAYS a bot in one of them. today i had the same bot twice.

> >

> > improve and overcome, the higher you go the less bots, in 1550 rank I have seen 1 bot in 30 games.

> > if you dont climb it means you are at the level of the bots

>

> That's not the point tho. Bots are bots and they need to get banned

I would like them to get banned too, but they wont. The only thing me, you and any other player can do is improve and leave the ranks where you can be matched against bots. Anet doesnt care about botting.

> @"WhiteGlint.4897" said:

> At first I found it very strange because of the same variation, but that's fair common. Then I noticed that the toon was standing still on the node and if my toon was in tab targeting range, he automatically Bull's Charge me even if the distance was not for the stun and then he did the rotarion and after downing he jumped on the next enemy but never finished me or any one of my group downed.

Wait a minute... you were downed by a bot?

So you can actually improve at that... let's call it... level of skill.

I don't see the issue here.

Once you can win against the bots you will climb and be prepared to fight real human encounters.

> @"KrHome.1920" said:

> > @"WhiteGlint.4897" said:

> > At first I found it very strange because of the same variation, but that's fair common. Then I noticed that the toon was standing still on the node and if my toon was in tab targeting range, he automatically Bull's Charge me even if the distance was not for the stun and then he did the rotarion and after downing he jumped on the next enemy but never finished me or any one of my group downed.

> Wait a minute... you were downed by a bot?

>

> So you can actually improve at that... let's call it... level of skill.

>

> I don't see the issue here.

>

> Once you can win against the bots you will climb and be prepared to fight real human encounters.

>

That happend on the first encounter of the match on the mid point of Forest of Niflhel. I usually play reaper (when I want a "chill" game) and that time I was had no much shroud on my bar, got focused by a chain of CCs from the enemy team as usual that happend to be the closest one to the warrior. Later on the match I didn't ever saw him because we played nodes and the bot was going close all the time for some reason but died to our condi rev who was babysitting the node. that time was a Gold 3 match btw.

> @"aelska.4609" said:

> These bots have better AI than pve mobs/ranger pets. Feelsbadman :D

I got into the subject and started to dig after some answers... And yeah, they actually have. One of the bot engines has a tree decision that can be handmade crafted, from movement pattern, skills and delay of actions based on the target behavior.

That bots engine specially has addons exclusive for PvP.

Just dont play this game, if anet dont give a s**t, why do you need it? Let the braindead people play with robot-brains. Sorry if someone will be offended by this commentary, but this situation is not normal, there is nosense to think another way.

> @"Entropo.1524" said:

> this is just fear mongering and paranoia at this point . stop spreading misinformation plz . not even gonna discuss this . . u cant prove those are bots . bots do exist but not to this extent .

>

Cant prove they are bots? ahhahahha nice try bot user or hired lawyer :lol: but sad for you this isnt 1970 and we can tell when someone is botting.Whats the matter? You started to panic because more and more people learned how to recognise bots from bad players? feeling a litle anxious that a bot ban wave might come? Well i dont think a bot will ever get baned cause arena needs them but i really really hope they ban at least 1 bot, yours.

> @"georgessj.4198" said:

> > @"Entropo.1524" said:

> > this is just fear mongering and paranoia at this point . stop spreading misinformation plz . not even gonna discuss this . . u cant prove those are bots . bots do exist but not to this extent .

> >

>

> Cant prove they are bots? ahhahahha nice try bot user or hired lawyer :lol: but sad for you this isnt 1970 and we can tell when someone is botting.Whats the matter? You started to panic because more and more people learned how to recognise bots from bad players? feeling a litle anxious that a bot ban wave might come? Well i dont think a bot will ever get baned cause arena needs them but i really really hope they ban at least 1 bot, yours.

>

bold of u to assume i care about pvp enough to bot it , intill one of u bot scientists figure out what ur claims do to the pvp community and how everyone is paranoid now that everyone else is a bot just because people claim some BS like this . a bot is obviously a Bot its not even something that u have to look closely or squint ur eyes at to figure out ,and a player that doesnt play by ur standards isnt a bot ,and a player that doesnt do what ur thinking of isnt a bot , a player that rush into an unwanted cap isnt a bot ur just spreading ur panic to people that just want to enjoy the pvp casualy

> @"Entropo.1524" said:

> > @"georgessj.4198" said:

> > > @"Entropo.1524" said:

> > > this is just fear mongering and paranoia at this point . stop spreading misinformation plz . not even gonna discuss this . . u cant prove those are bots . bots do exist but not to this extent .

> > >

> >

> > Cant prove they are bots? ahhahahha nice try bot user or hired lawyer :lol: but sad for you this isnt 1970 and we can tell when someone is botting.Whats the matter? You started to panic because more and more people learned how to recognise bots from bad players? feeling a litle anxious that a bot ban wave might come? Well i dont think a bot will ever get baned cause arena needs them but i really really hope they ban at least 1 bot, yours.

> >

>

> bold of u to assume i care about pvp enough to bot it , intill one of u bot scientists figure out what ur claims do to the pvp community and how everyone is paranoid now that everyone else is a bot just because people claim some BS like this . a bot is obviously a Bot its not even something that u have to look closely or squint ur eyes at to figure out ,and a player that doesnt play by ur standards isnt a bot ,and a player that doesnt do what ur thinking of isnt a bot , a player that rush into an unwanted cap isnt a bot ur just spreading ur panic to people that just want to enjoy the pvp casualy

if u dont care about pvp but care about farming easy gold you bot it.

and if one of those ones you suspect you can see how many games play for season and you see that they play an abnormal high amount of games (like 3k per season) its definitively a farming bot that bots near to 24/7