Wasted "Instant Repair Canisters"?

killfil.3472

No clue what to do with mine. I only used them in Fractals, back in the days the Mistlock Singularities were not implemented.

It would be nice to have an option to exchange unused BL stuff for Statuettes, like:

- 2x Repair Canister = 1 Statuette

- 1x BL Salvage Kit = 2 Statuettes

- 1x Revive Orb = 1 Statuette

With a worse exchange rate than the purchase, so we make a loss for sure. But can save bank-space without ending up deleting the item for nothing.

> @"HnRkLnXqZ.1870" said:

> No clue what to do with mine. I only used them in Fractals, back in the days the Mistlock Singularities were not implemented.

>

> It would be nice to have an option to exchange unused BL stuff for Statuettes, like:

> - 2x Repair Canister = 1 Statuette

> - 1x BL Salvage Kit = 2 Statuettes

> - 1x Revive Orb = 1 Statuette

>

> With a worse exchange rate than the purchase, so we make a loss for sure. But can save bank-space without ending up deleting the item for nothing.

Pretty sure people will even enjoy transmutation charges exchange so it doesn't clog up the inventory. Boosters will probably be fine too.

> @"Vancho.8750" said:

> > @"HnRkLnXqZ.1870" said:

> > No clue what to do with mine. I only used them in Fractals, back in the days the Mistlock Singularities were not implemented.

> >

> > It would be nice to have an option to exchange unused BL stuff for Statuettes, like:

> > - 2x Repair Canister = 1 Statuette

> > - 1x BL Salvage Kit = 2 Statuettes

> > - 1x Revive Orb = 1 Statuette

> >

> > With a worse exchange rate than the purchase, so we make a loss for sure. But can save bank-space without ending up deleting the item for nothing.

> Pretty sure people will even enjoy transmutation charges exchange so it doesn't clog up the inventory. Boosters will probably be fine too.

>

Transmutation charges are very easy to remove from inventory; they reside in the Wallet.

> @"Inculpatus cedo.9234" said:

> > @"Vancho.8750" said:

> > > @"HnRkLnXqZ.1870" said:

> > > No clue what to do with mine. I only used them in Fractals, back in the days the Mistlock Singularities were not implemented.

> > >

> > > It would be nice to have an option to exchange unused BL stuff for Statuettes, like:

> > > - 2x Repair Canister = 1 Statuette

> > > - 1x BL Salvage Kit = 2 Statuettes

> > > - 1x Revive Orb = 1 Statuette

> > >

> > > With a worse exchange rate than the purchase, so we make a loss for sure. But can save bank-space without ending up deleting the item for nothing.

> > Pretty sure people will even enjoy transmutation charges exchange so it doesn't clog up the inventory. Boosters will probably be fine too.

> >

>

> Transmutation charges are very easy to remove from inventory; they reside in the Wallet.

All 685 of them do.... I just want a way to use them up... come on anet make more amour skins and give us a Wardrobe template system!

> > @"Vancho.8750" said:

> > > @"HnRkLnXqZ.1870" said:

> > > No clue what to do with mine. I only used them in Fractals, back in the days the Mistlock Singularities were not implemented.

> > >

> > > It would be nice to have an option to exchange unused BL stuff for Statuettes, like:

> > > - 2x Repair Canister = 1 Statuette

> > > - 1x BL Salvage Kit = 2 Statuettes

> > > - 1x Revive Orb = 1 Statuette

> > >

> > > With a worse exchange rate than the purchase, so we make a loss for sure. But can save bank-space without ending up deleting the item for nothing.

> > Pretty sure people will even enjoy transmutation charges exchange so it doesn't clog up the inventory. Boosters will probably be fine too.

> >

>

> Transmutation charges are very easy to remove from inventory; they reside in the Wallet.

I meant that people will probably be fine if all the junk BL items could be traded for something that is not filling inventory spaces.

> @"misterman.1530" said:

> I have to ask: how often do you need to use a repair canister at all? Is it common in raids or strike missions? I've never done either, so not sure how often you get killed doing these and not sure of the prevalence of repair stations in them.

Back in the day repairing your gear used to cost you some in game cash and the trait system was different and there were no elite specs either so people died a lot more often.

Repair canisters were more useful then as free anytime repairs but ever since they made repairs free and the game got so much easier with new specs etc they kind of became completely irrelevant.

I've got a ton of canisters myself and have been slowly accumulating over the years, I honestly can't remember if I have ever used one >.<

Once I get my stack to 250 i'll probably just delete it.. they're among the most useless items in the game as far as I can see and for over 8 years now the only thing my repair canisters have done is waste one of my bank slots.

> @"Teratus.2859" said:

> > @"misterman.1530" said:

> > I have to ask: how often do you need to use a repair canister at all? Is it common in raids or strike missions? I've never done either, so not sure how often you get killed doing these and not sure of the prevalence of repair stations in them.

>

> Back in the day repairing your gear used to cost you some in game cash and the trait system was different and there were no elite specs either so people died a lot more often.

> Repair canisters were more useful then as free anytime repairs but ever since they made repairs free and the game got so much easier with new specs etc they kind of became completely irrelevant.

>

> I've got a ton of canisters myself and have been slowly accumulating over the years, I honestly can't remember if I have ever used one >.<

> Once I get my stack to 250 i'll probably just delete it.. they're among the most useless items in the game as far as I can see and for over 8 years now the only thing my repair canisters have done is waste one of my bank slots.

Yeah, I mean...maybe you'd use them in a Raid (I would assume) if you are far into it and kept getting killed. Or maybe in a Fractal. Not sure. Your armor doesn't even take damage in WvW anymore, so they are completely useless there.

> @"Vancho.8750" said:

> > @"Inculpatus cedo.9234" said:

> > > @"Vancho.8750" said:

> > > > @"HnRkLnXqZ.1870" said:

> > > > No clue what to do with mine. I only used them in Fractals, back in the days the Mistlock Singularities were not implemented.

> > > >

> > > > It would be nice to have an option to exchange unused BL stuff for Statuettes, like:

> > > > - 2x Repair Canister = 1 Statuette

> > > > - 1x BL Salvage Kit = 2 Statuettes

> > > > - 1x Revive Orb = 1 Statuette

> > > >

> > > > With a worse exchange rate than the purchase, so we make a loss for sure. But can save bank-space without ending up deleting the item for nothing.

> > > Pretty sure people will even enjoy transmutation charges exchange so it doesn't clog up the inventory. Boosters will probably be fine too.

> > >

> >

> > Transmutation charges are very easy to remove from inventory; they reside in the Wallet.

> I meant that people will probably be fine if all the junk BL items could be traded for something that is not filling inventory spaces.

>

Could be true, save Transmutation Charges that do not reside in Inventory.

> > @"Vancho.8750" said:

> > > @"Inculpatus cedo.9234" said:

> > > > @"Vancho.8750" said:

> > > > > @"HnRkLnXqZ.1870" said:

> > > > > No clue what to do with mine. I only used them in Fractals, back in the days the Mistlock Singularities were not implemented.

> > > > >

> > > > > It would be nice to have an option to exchange unused BL stuff for Statuettes, like:

> > > > > - 2x Repair Canister = 1 Statuette

> > > > > - 1x BL Salvage Kit = 2 Statuettes

> > > > > - 1x Revive Orb = 1 Statuette

> > > > >

> > > > > With a worse exchange rate than the purchase, so we make a loss for sure. But can save bank-space without ending up deleting the item for nothing.

> > > > Pretty sure people will even enjoy transmutation charges exchange so it doesn't clog up the inventory. Boosters will probably be fine too.

> > > >

> > >

> > > Transmutation charges are very easy to remove from inventory; they reside in the Wallet.

> > I meant that people will probably be fine if all the junk BL items could be traded for something that is not filling inventory spaces.

> >

>

> Could be true, save Transmutation Charges that do not reside in Inventory.

That gives me an interesting idea.... Why not add it to the wallet and add a button you can click from the armor UI to use it in a similar fashion to the transmutation charges? The endless one can just sit in your inventory as it isn't that big of a waste of inventory space.

> @"misterman.1530" said:

> > @"Teratus.2859" said:

> > > @"misterman.1530" said:

> > > I have to ask: how often do you need to use a repair canister at all? Is it common in raids or strike missions? I've never done either, so not sure how often you get killed doing these and not sure of the prevalence of repair stations in them.

> >

> > Back in the day repairing your gear used to cost you some in game cash and the trait system was different and there were no elite specs either so people died a lot more often.

> > Repair canisters were more useful then as free anytime repairs but ever since they made repairs free and the game got so much easier with new specs etc they kind of became completely irrelevant.

> >

> > I've got a ton of canisters myself and have been slowly accumulating over the years, I honestly can't remember if I have ever used one >.<

> > Once I get my stack to 250 i'll probably just delete it.. they're among the most useless items in the game as far as I can see and for over 8 years now the only thing my repair canisters have done is waste one of my bank slots.

>

> Yeah, I mean...maybe you'd use them in a Raid (I would assume) if you are far into it and kept getting killed. Or maybe in a Fractal. Not sure. Your armor doesn't even take damage in WvW anymore, so they are completely useless there.

>

Nah I don't raid, I think you can repair at those rifts in the raid though but im not 100% sure.

Fractals has a repair station in the lobby as well so they're not useful to me there either, I very rarely die in fractals anyway.. though I've not played this content in a good while.