Minions need to be disabled in PvP

Ovark.2514

Seriously? Minions are your big gripe here? You can't cc, avoid, or kill minions? Or just face tank them? Even fully powered with shades, minions shouldn't be giving you that much trouble. Seriously, they don't have a return command. Lure them a few hundred feet away and bum rush their necro. It'll take about a month for them to catch up.

I'll go easier on you next time, bud. <3

> @"Brimstone Jack.3462" said:

> Seriously? Minions are your big gripe here? You can't cc, avoid, or kill minions? Or just face tank them? Even fully powered with shades, minions shouldn't be giving you that much trouble. Seriously, they don't have a return command. Lure them a few hundred feet away and bum rush their necro. It'll take about a month for them to catch up.

>

> I'll go easier on you next time, bud. <3

As a thief, I have a firm hatred of minions also. They hard counter thief and ranger, but I don't think minions should just get outright destroyed. I think they should just follow GW1's system and have a natural health degeneration and so every 45-60 seconds a necromancers minions die and maybe stick a 15-20 second CD after the minions die and can be animated again.

> @"darren.1064" said:

> > @"Brimstone Jack.3462" said:

> > Seriously? Minions are your big gripe here? You can't cc, avoid, or kill minions? Or just face tank them? Even fully powered with shades, minions shouldn't be giving you that much trouble. Seriously, they don't have a return command. Lure them a few hundred feet away and bum rush their necro. It'll take about a month for them to catch up.

> >

> > I'll go easier on you next time, bud. <3

>

> As a thief, I have a firm hatred of minions also. They hard counter thief and ranger, but I don't think minions should just get outright destroyed. I think they should just follow GW1's system and have a natural health degeneration and so every 45-60 seconds a necromancers minions die and maybe stick a 15-20 second CD after the minions die and can be animated again.

The idea of a ranger complaining about minions...... just lol.

> @"Brimstone Jack.3462" said:

> Seriously? Minions are your big gripe here? You can't cc, avoid, or kill minions? Or just face tank them? Even fully powered with shades, minions shouldn't be giving you that much trouble. Seriously, they don't have a return command. Lure them a few hundred feet away and bum rush their necro. It'll take about a month for them to catch up.

>

> I'll go easier on you next time, bud. <3

It's not a matter of being able to fight them it's a matter of visual noise/clutter and passive gameplay. Adds are fine for single player games but have NO PLACE in competitive multiplayer games. Dying to adds feels bad because you just lost to AI instead of the skill of an actual person, even if that player controlled the adds optimally. Games like this live and die on how the players feel while playing. I know a lot of players come into GW2 from other games, including GW1 where adds are a big part of gameplay and they love that. Anet needs to bite the bullet and either redesign those aspects out of the game or simply disable it for PvP.

> @"Ragnar.4257" said:

> > @"darren.1064" said:

> > > @"Brimstone Jack.3462" said:

> > > Seriously? Minions are your big gripe here? You can't cc, avoid, or kill minions? Or just face tank them? Even fully powered with shades, minions shouldn't be giving you that much trouble. Seriously, they don't have a return command. Lure them a few hundred feet away and bum rush their necro. It'll take about a month for them to catch up.

> > >

> > > I'll go easier on you next time, bud. <3

> >

> > As a thief, I have a firm hatred of minions also. They hard counter thief and ranger, but I don't think minions should just get outright destroyed. I think they should just follow GW1's system and have a natural health degeneration and so every 45-60 seconds a necromancers minions die and maybe stick a 15-20 second CD after the minions die and can be animated again.

>

> The idea of a ranger complaining about minions...... just lol.

I believe I said I main thief. Ranger plays with projectiles and minions function as an annoying meat shield. So I just have sympathy for them

> @"darren.1064" said:

> > @"Brimstone Jack.3462" said:

> > Seriously? Minions are your big gripe here? You can't cc, avoid, or kill minions? Or just face tank them? Even fully powered with shades, minions shouldn't be giving you that much trouble. Seriously, they don't have a return command. Lure them a few hundred feet away and bum rush their necro. It'll take about a month for them to catch up.

> >

> > I'll go easier on you next time, bud. <3

>

> As a thief, I have a firm hatred of minions also. They hard counter thief and ranger, but I don't think minions should just get outright destroyed. I think they should just follow GW1's system and have a natural health degeneration and so every 45-60 seconds a necromancers minions die and maybe stick a 15-20 second CD after the minions die and can be animated again.

someone have to counter that broken thief class.. daredevil so broken.. we should disable stealth in pvp if anything..

> @"noiwk.2760" said:

> > @"darren.1064" said:

> > > Seriously? Minions are your big gripe here? You can't cc, avoid, or kill minions? Or just face tank them? Even fully powered with shades, minions shouldn't be giving you that much trouble. Seriously, they don't have a return command. Lure them a few hundred feet away and bum rush their necro. It'll take about a month for them to catch up.

> > >

> >

> > As a thief, I have a firm hatred of minions also. They hard counter thief and ranger, but I don't think minions should just get outright destroyed. I think they should just follow GW1's system and have a natural health degeneration and so every 45-60 seconds a necromancers minions die and maybe stick a 15-20 second CD after the minions die and can be animated again.

>

> someone have to counter that broken thief class.. daredevil so broken.. we should disable stealth in pvp if anything..

and what makes thief so broken?

> @"darren.1064" said:

> > @"noiwk.2760" said:

> > > @"darren.1064" said:

> > > > @"Brimstone Jack.3462" said:

> > > > Seriously? Minions are your big gripe here? You can't cc, avoid, or kill minions? Or just face tank them? Even fully powered with shades, minions shouldn't be giving you that much trouble. Seriously, they don't have a return command. Lure them a few hundred feet away and bum rush their necro. It'll take about a month for them to catch up.

> > > >

> > > > I'll go easier on you next time, bud. <3

> > >

> > > As a thief, I have a firm hatred of minions also. They hard counter thief and ranger, but I don't think minions should just get outright destroyed. I think they should just follow GW1's system and have a natural health degeneration and so every 45-60 seconds a necromancers minions die and maybe stick a 15-20 second CD after the minions die and can be animated again.

> >

> > someone have to counter that broken thief class.. daredevil so broken.. we should disable stealth in pvp if anything..

>

> and what makes thief so broken?

you really ask? everything.. DareDevil is op in everything.. mobility? op! damage? op! stealth ? and sustain? op! entirely broken class that is too good at everything daredevil and holos

> @"noiwk.2760" said:

> > @"darren.1064" said:

> > > @"noiwk.2760" said:

> > > > @"darren.1064" said:

> > > > > @"Brimstone Jack.3462" said:

> > > > > Seriously? Minions are your big gripe here? You can't cc, avoid, or kill minions? Or just face tank them? Even fully powered with shades, minions shouldn't be giving you that much trouble. Seriously, they don't have a return command. Lure them a few hundred feet away and bum rush their necro. It'll take about a month for them to catch up.

> > > > >

> > > > > I'll go easier on you next time, bud. <3

> > > >

> > > > As a thief, I have a firm hatred of minions also. They hard counter thief and ranger, but I don't think minions should just get outright destroyed. I think they should just follow GW1's system and have a natural health degeneration and so every 45-60 seconds a necromancers minions die and maybe stick a 15-20 second CD after the minions die and can be animated again.

> > >

> > > someone have to counter that broken thief class.. daredevil so broken.. we should disable stealth in pvp if anything..

> >

> > and what makes thief so broken?

>

> you really ask? everything.. DareDevil is op in everything.. mobility? op! damage? op! stealth ? and sustain? op! entirely broken class that is too good at everything daredevil and holos

Classes with great mobility: Mesmer, thief, revenant, warrior, ranger

Classes with great damage: Revenant, Necro, Engineer-- thief doesn't have damage on par with any of these three classes so you can give up on that argument

Classes with access to stealth: Ranger, thief, engineer, guardian, mesmer

Classes with actual sustain: Revenant, Warrior, Guardian, Necromancer, Engineer-- you get where this is going, right? Everybody but thief pretty much

Just because you believe this is OP doesn't mean that it's op. instead of complaining about a neutered class then why don't you make it out of gold or silver or if you're bronze then finally make it out of silver. Thief is broken to people that have to wear a helmet for everyday tasks and I'm sorry if that's a requirement for you getting out of bed every morning. Although thief has the best mobility in game and access to stealth, those don't amount to anything. We have probably the worst damage currently and have actual 0 sustain; a thief gets hit twice and we die. So shush.

> @"darren.1064" said:

> > @"noiwk.2760" said:

> > > > @"noiwk.2760" said:

> > > > > @"darren.1064" said:

> > > > > > @"Brimstone Jack.3462" said:

> > > > > > Seriously? Minions are your big gripe here? You can't cc, avoid, or kill minions? Or just face tank them? Even fully powered with shades, minions shouldn't be giving you that much trouble. Seriously, they don't have a return command. Lure them a few hundred feet away and bum rush their necro. It'll take about a month for them to catch up.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I'll go easier on you next time, bud. <3

> > > > >

> > > > > As a thief, I have a firm hatred of minions also. They hard counter thief and ranger, but I don't think minions should just get outright destroyed. I think they should just follow GW1's system and have a natural health degeneration and so every 45-60 seconds a necromancers minions die and maybe stick a 15-20 second CD after the minions die and can be animated again.

> > > >

> > > > someone have to counter that broken thief class.. daredevil so broken.. we should disable stealth in pvp if anything..

> > >

> > > and what makes thief so broken?

> >

> > you really ask? everything.. DareDevil is op in everything.. mobility? op! damage? op! stealth ? and sustain? op! entirely broken class that is too good at everything daredevil and holos

>

>

> Classes with great mobility: Mesmer, thief, revenant, warrior, ranger

> Classes with great damage: Revenant, Necro, Engineer-- thief doesn't have damage on par with any of these three classes so you can give up on that argument

> Classes with access to stealth: Ranger, thief, necro, engineer, guardian, mesmer

> Classes with actual sustain: Revenant, Warrior, Guardian, Necromancer, Engineer-- you get where this is going, right? Everybody but thief pretty much

>

> Just because you believe this is OP doesn't mean that it's op. instead of complaining about a neutered class then why don't you make it out of gold or silver or if you're bronze then finally make it out of silver. Thief is broken to people that have to wear a helmet for everyday tasks and I'm sorry if that's a requirement for you getting out of bed every morning. Although thief has the best mobility in game and access to stealth, those don't amount to anything. We have probably the worst damage currently and have actual 0 sustain; a thief gets hit twice and we die. So shush.

Wait, Necro has stealth now? Did I miss something?

> @"darren.1064" said:

> > @"noiwk.2760" said:

> > > > > > @"Brimstone Jack.3462" said:

> > > > > > Seriously? Minions are your big gripe here? You can't cc, avoid, or kill minions? Or just face tank them? Even fully powered with shades, minions shouldn't be giving you that much trouble. Seriously, they don't have a return command. Lure them a few hundred feet away and bum rush their necro. It'll take about a month for them to catch up.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I'll go easier on you next time, bud. <3

> > > > >

> > > > > As a thief, I have a firm hatred of minions also. They hard counter thief and ranger, but I don't think minions should just get outright destroyed. I think they should just follow GW1's system and have a natural health degeneration and so every 45-60 seconds a necromancers minions die and maybe stick a 15-20 second CD after the minions die and can be animated again.

> > > >

> > > > someone have to counter that broken thief class.. daredevil so broken.. we should disable stealth in pvp if anything..

> > >

> > > and what makes thief so broken?

> >

> > you really ask? everything.. DareDevil is op in everything.. mobility? op! damage? op! stealth ? and sustain? op! entirely broken class that is too good at everything daredevil and holos

>

>

> Classes with great mobility: Mesmer, thief, revenant, warrior, ranger

> Classes with great damage: Revenant, Necro, Engineer-- thief doesn't have damage on par with any of these three classes so you can give up on that argument

> Classes with access to stealth: Ranger, thief, necro, engineer, guardian, mesmer

> Classes with actual sustain: Revenant, Warrior, Guardian, Necromancer, Engineer-- you get where this is going, right? Everybody but thief pretty much

>

> Just because you believe this is OP doesn't mean that it's op. instead of complaining about a neutered class then why don't you make it out of gold or silver or if you're bronze then finally make it out of silver. Thief is broken to people that have to wear a helmet for everyday tasks and I'm sorry if that's a requirement for you getting out of bed every morning. Although thief has the best mobility in game and access to stealth, those don't amount to anything. We have probably the worst damage currently and have actual 0 sustain; a thief gets hit twice and we die. So shush.

you are clueless.. you couldnt have wrote a worse post really.. all classes together doesnt have a mobility close to thief .. ! thats 1

damage? sorry again clueless .. rev engineer more damage than daredevil? lmao laughing laughing. both herald and renegade or core rev or core engi or scapper are even anywhere close to theif in terms of damage. ! does necro have overall potential for more damge? yeah but not even close to the thief close and necro is easily countered unlike thief .

stealth necro? thats a new to me.. no class can abuse stealth like thief and spam it over and over .. sorry but you have to face it.. daredevil is broken op and should be nerfed

> @"CutesySylveon.8290" said:

> > @"darren.1064" said:

> > > > > @"noiwk.2760" said:

> > > > > > @"darren.1064" said:

> > > > > > > @"Brimstone Jack.3462" said:

> > > > > > > Seriously? Minions are your big gripe here? You can't cc, avoid, or kill minions? Or just face tank them? Even fully powered with shades, minions shouldn't be giving you that much trouble. Seriously, they don't have a return command. Lure them a few hundred feet away and bum rush their necro. It'll take about a month for them to catch up.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > I'll go easier on you next time, bud. <3

> > > > > >

> > > > > > As a thief, I have a firm hatred of minions also. They hard counter thief and ranger, but I don't think minions should just get outright destroyed. I think they should just follow GW1's system and have a natural health degeneration and so every 45-60 seconds a necromancers minions die and maybe stick a 15-20 second CD after the minions die and can be animated again.

> > > > >

> > > > > someone have to counter that broken thief class.. daredevil so broken.. we should disable stealth in pvp if anything..

> > > >

> > > > and what makes thief so broken?

> > >

> > > you really ask? everything.. DareDevil is op in everything.. mobility? op! damage? op! stealth ? and sustain? op! entirely broken class that is too good at everything daredevil and holos

> >

> >

> > Classes with great mobility: Mesmer, thief, revenant, warrior, ranger

> > Classes with great damage: Revenant, Necro, Engineer-- thief doesn't have damage on par with any of these three classes so you can give up on that argument

> > Classes with access to stealth: Ranger, thief, necro, engineer, guardian, mesmer

> > Classes with actual sustain: Revenant, Warrior, Guardian, Necromancer, Engineer-- you get where this is going, right? Everybody but thief pretty much

> >

> > Just because you believe this is OP doesn't mean that it's op. instead of complaining about a neutered class then why don't you make it out of gold or silver or if you're bronze then finally make it out of silver. Thief is broken to people that have to wear a helmet for everyday tasks and I'm sorry if that's a requirement for you getting out of bed every morning. Although thief has the best mobility in game and access to stealth, those don't amount to anything. We have probably the worst damage currently and have actual 0 sustain; a thief gets hit twice and we die. So shush.

>

> Wait, Necro has stealth now? Did I miss something?

ikr? this guy will say anything to try defend the poor thief class that is abusing and harassing pvp for far too long..

> @"Exile.8160" said:

> > @"Ovark.2514" said:

> > There is no skill anymore. Whoever can spam the most garbage on the screen wins. Seriously the most cancer meta in 8 years. Thanks scourge, renegade, nade spam holo, immob spam druids, Symbol spam guardians.

>

> Symbol spam guard? Or burn trap Dh?

Well that too.

> @"CutesySylveon.8290" said:

> > @"darren.1064" said:

> > > > > > > Seriously? Minions are your big gripe here? You can't cc, avoid, or kill minions? Or just face tank them? Even fully powered with shades, minions shouldn't be giving you that much trouble. Seriously, they don't have a return command. Lure them a few hundred feet away and bum rush their necro. It'll take about a month for them to catch up.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > As a thief, I have a firm hatred of minions also. They hard counter thief and ranger, but I don't think minions should just get outright destroyed. I think they should just follow GW1's system and have a natural health degeneration and so every 45-60 seconds a necromancers minions die and maybe stick a 15-20 second CD after the minions die and can be animated again.

> > > > >

> > > > > someone have to counter that broken thief class.. daredevil so broken.. we should disable stealth in pvp if anything..

> > > >

> > >

> > > you really ask? everything.. DareDevil is op in everything.. mobility? op! damage? op! stealth ? and sustain? op! entirely broken class that is too good at everything daredevil and holos

> >

> >

> > Classes with great damage: Revenant, Necro, Engineer-- thief doesn't have damage on par with any of these three classes so you can give up on that argument

> > Classes with access to stealth: Ranger, thief, necro, engineer, guardian, mesmer

> > Classes with actual sustain: Revenant, Warrior, Guardian, Necromancer, Engineer-- you get where this is going, right? Everybody but thief pretty much

> >

> > Just because you believe this is OP doesn't mean that it's op. instead of complaining about a neutered class then why don't you make it out of gold or silver or if you're bronze then finally make it out of silver. Thief is broken to people that have to wear a helmet for everyday tasks and I'm sorry if that's a requirement for you getting out of bed every morning. Although thief has the best mobility in game and access to stealth, those don't amount to anything. We have probably the worst damage currently and have actual 0 sustain; a thief gets hit twice and we die. So shush.

>

> Wait, Necro has stealth now? Did I miss something?

whoops, accident

> @"noiwk.2760" said:

> > @"darren.1064" said:

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

> >

> >

>

> you are clueless.. you couldnt have wrote a worse post really.. all classes together doesnt have a mobility close to thief .. ! thats 1

> damage? sorry again clueless .. rev engineer more damage than daredevil? lmao laughing laughing. both herald and renegade or core rev or core engi or scapper are even anywhere close to theif in terms of damage. ! does necro have overall potential for more damge? yeah but not even close to the thief close and necro is easily countered unlike thief .

>

> stealth necro? thats a new to me.. no class can abuse stealth like thief and spam it over and over .. sorry but you have to face it.. daredevil is broken op and should be nerfed

1.) Yes.... Holo and Rev both have more damage than thief.

2.) Yes.... I said thief has the highest mobility in the game and highest access to stealth

3.) Yes.... Renegade is currently bullying most other classes in ranked right now because it has solid damage and survivability against even 1v2s and is probably the best tank currently.

4.) No. Core revenant, core engineer and scrapper don't have as good damage as daredevil thief because they're all on the tankier side as opposed to the damage side. You don't mention how they all survive better than thief currently.

5.) Yes.... Necro does have better damage than thief and better survivability and the ability to tank points

6.) No, necro is not more easily countered than thief because currently necro counters thief

> @"darren.1064" said:

> > @"noiwk.2760" said:

> > > > > > @"noiwk.2760" said:

> > > > > > > @"darren.1064" said:

> > > > > > > > @"Brimstone Jack.3462" said:

> > > > > > > > Seriously? Minions are your big gripe here? You can't cc, avoid, or kill minions? Or just face tank them? Even fully powered with shades, minions shouldn't be giving you that much trouble. Seriously, they don't have a return command. Lure them a few hundred feet away and bum rush their necro. It'll take about a month for them to catch up.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > I'll go easier on you next time, bud. <3

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > As a thief, I have a firm hatred of minions also. They hard counter thief and ranger, but I don't think minions should just get outright destroyed. I think they should just follow GW1's system and have a natural health degeneration and so every 45-60 seconds a necromancers minions die and maybe stick a 15-20 second CD after the minions die and can be animated again.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > someone have to counter that broken thief class.. daredevil so broken.. we should disable stealth in pvp if anything..

> > > > >

> > > > > and what makes thief so broken?

> > > >

> > > > you really ask? everything.. DareDevil is op in everything.. mobility? op! damage? op! stealth ? and sustain? op! entirely broken class that is too good at everything daredevil and holos

> > >

> > >

> > > Classes with great mobility: Mesmer, thief, revenant, warrior, ranger

> > > Classes with great damage: Revenant, Necro, Engineer-- thief doesn't have damage on par with any of these three classes so you can give up on that argument

> > > Classes with access to stealth: Ranger, thief, necro, engineer, guardian, mesmer

> > > Classes with actual sustain: Revenant, Warrior, Guardian, Necromancer, Engineer-- you get where this is going, right? Everybody but thief pretty much

> > >

> > > Just because you believe this is OP doesn't mean that it's op. instead of complaining about a neutered class then why don't you make it out of gold or silver or if you're bronze then finally make it out of silver. Thief is broken to people that have to wear a helmet for everyday tasks and I'm sorry if that's a requirement for you getting out of bed every morning. Although thief has the best mobility in game and access to stealth, those don't amount to anything. We have probably the worst damage currently and have actual 0 sustain; a thief gets hit twice and we die. So shush.

> >

> > you are clueless.. you couldnt have wrote a worse post really.. all classes together doesnt have a mobility close to thief .. ! thats 1

> > damage? sorry again clueless .. rev engineer more damage than daredevil? lmao laughing laughing. both herald and renegade or core rev or core engi or scapper are even anywhere close to theif in terms of damage. ! does necro have overall potential for more damge? yeah but not even close to the thief close and necro is easily countered unlike thief .

> >

> > stealth necro? thats a new to me.. no class can abuse stealth like thief and spam it over and over .. sorry but you have to face it.. daredevil is broken op and should be nerfed

>

> 1.) Yes.... Holo and Rev both have more damage than thief.

> 2.) Yes.... I said thief has the highest mobility in the game and highest access to stealth

> 3.) Yes.... Renegade is currently bullying most other classes in ranked right now because it has solid damage and survivability against even 1v2s and is probably the best tank currently.

> 4.) No. Core revenant, core engineer and scrapper don't have as good damage as daredevil thief because they're all on the tankier side as opposed to the damage side. You don't mention how they all survive better than thief currently.

> 5.) Yes.... Necro does have better damage than thief and better survivability and the ability to tank points

> 6.) No, necro is not more easily countered than thief because currently necro counters thief

keep dreaming lets agree to disagree..

> @"noiwk.2760" said:

> > @"darren.1064" said:

> > > > > > > @"noiwk.2760" said:

> > > > > > > > @"darren.1064" said:

> > > > > > > > > @"Brimstone Jack.3462" said:

> > > > > > > > > Seriously? Minions are your big gripe here? You can't cc, avoid, or kill minions? Or just face tank them? Even fully powered with shades, minions shouldn't be giving you that much trouble. Seriously, they don't have a return command. Lure them a few hundred feet away and bum rush their necro. It'll take about a month for them to catch up.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > I'll go easier on you next time, bud. <3

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > As a thief, I have a firm hatred of minions also. They hard counter thief and ranger, but I don't think minions should just get outright destroyed. I think they should just follow GW1's system and have a natural health degeneration and so every 45-60 seconds a necromancers minions die and maybe stick a 15-20 second CD after the minions die and can be animated again.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > someone have to counter that broken thief class.. daredevil so broken.. we should disable stealth in pvp if anything..

> > > > > >

> > > > > > and what makes thief so broken?

> > > > >

> > > > > you really ask? everything.. DareDevil is op in everything.. mobility? op! damage? op! stealth ? and sustain? op! entirely broken class that is too good at everything daredevil and holos

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Classes with great mobility: Mesmer, thief, revenant, warrior, ranger

> > > > Classes with great damage: Revenant, Necro, Engineer-- thief doesn't have damage on par with any of these three classes so you can give up on that argument

> > > > Classes with access to stealth: Ranger, thief, necro, engineer, guardian, mesmer

> > > > Classes with actual sustain: Revenant, Warrior, Guardian, Necromancer, Engineer-- you get where this is going, right? Everybody but thief pretty much

> > > >

> > > > Just because you believe this is OP doesn't mean that it's op. instead of complaining about a neutered class then why don't you make it out of gold or silver or if you're bronze then finally make it out of silver. Thief is broken to people that have to wear a helmet for everyday tasks and I'm sorry if that's a requirement for you getting out of bed every morning. Although thief has the best mobility in game and access to stealth, those don't amount to anything. We have probably the worst damage currently and have actual 0 sustain; a thief gets hit twice and we die. So shush.

> > >

> > > you are clueless.. you couldnt have wrote a worse post really.. all classes together doesnt have a mobility close to thief .. ! thats 1

> > > damage? sorry again clueless .. rev engineer more damage than daredevil? lmao laughing laughing. both herald and renegade or core rev or core engi or scapper are even anywhere close to theif in terms of damage. ! does necro have overall potential for more damge? yeah but not even close to the thief close and necro is easily countered unlike thief .

> > >

> > > stealth necro? thats a new to me.. no class can abuse stealth like thief and spam it over and over .. sorry but you have to face it.. daredevil is broken op and should be nerfed

> >

> > 1.) Yes.... Holo and Rev both have more damage than thief.

> > 2.) Yes.... I said thief has the highest mobility in the game and highest access to stealth

> > 3.) Yes.... Renegade is currently bullying most other classes in ranked right now because it has solid damage and survivability against even 1v2s and is probably the best tank currently.

> > 4.) No. Core revenant, core engineer and scrapper don't have as good damage as daredevil thief because they're all on the tankier side as opposed to the damage side. You don't mention how they all survive better than thief currently.

> > 5.) Yes.... Necro does have better damage than thief and better survivability and the ability to tank points

> > 6.) No, necro is not more easily countered than thief because currently necro counters thief

>

> keep dreaming lets agree to disagree..

You started playing Guild Wars 2 just 1 year ago. I've been playing for 8 years. Your opinion doesn't mean anything lmfao

> @"Ragnar.4257" said:

> > @"darren.1064" said:

> > >

> >

>

> The idea of a ranger complaining about minions...... just lol.

or a thief, as a mesmer. unless I shatter my clones in melee they will NEVER reach a thief, and be stuck running back and fourth untill their suicide timer.

I dont see minions doing any better lol, even more so with how strong sb is for clearing the trash or just bouncing M1 from out of cover.

> @"Leonidrex.5649" said:

> > @"Ragnar.4257" said:

> > > > @"Brimstone Jack.3462" said:

> > > > Seriously? Minions are your big gripe here? You can't cc, avoid, or kill minions? Or just face tank them? Even fully powered with shades, minions shouldn't be giving you that much trouble. Seriously, they don't have a return command. Lure them a few hundred feet away and bum rush their necro. It'll take about a month for them to catch up.

> > > >

> > > > I'll go easier on you next time, bud. <3

> > >

> > > As a thief, I have a firm hatred of minions also. They hard counter thief and ranger, but I don't think minions should just get outright destroyed. I think they should just follow GW1's system and have a natural health degeneration and so every 45-60 seconds a necromancers minions die and maybe stick a 15-20 second CD after the minions die and can be animated again.

> >

> > The idea of a ranger complaining about minions...... just lol.

>

> or a thief, as a mesmer. unless I shatter my clones in melee they will NEVER reach a thief, and be stuck running back and fourth untill their suicide timer.

> I dont see minions doing any better lol, even more so with how strong sb is for clearing the trash or just bouncing M1 from out of cover.

where are mesmer clones comparable to necro minions..? They literally function with different purposes. You can sit this conversation out too