Your daily gold farm routine.

i have trying optmize my gold-make routine of everyday.

- i do some repeatable farms(ex: drizzlewood).

- i do some Amalgamated Gemstone farm(Auric Basic, Tangled Depths).

- home instance farm.

- i do dailies for the 2g.

Also i recently discovered that high level ascedend craft worth a bit too, i started crafting Deldrimor Steel Ingot, Bolt of Damask and Elonian Leather Square.

Any suggestions? Whats is your rotine when u are on a gold grind? (not including TP flip, im very dumb to this).

Node farms worth it? Leather farm worth it?

EDIT: since i do some wvw too, im thinking about convert my badges of honour into Badge of Tribute: https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Badge_of_Tribute

- grab login-rewards, select do-able WvW dailies + 3 easy PvE dailies

- 1-2 WvW dailies (Veteran, Sentry, Guard Slayer, Monuments)

- Write MotD of my guild, 3 PvE dailies + short explanation/links, LW map links, PSNA

- Gathering Guildhalls

- Feeding my eaters: 6x Unbound magic, Empyrial Fragments + Dragonite Ore (until I am out of one), 6x Volatile Magic, sometimes Star of Gratitude (when I still have 250+ Fragments)

- Grabbing my Quartz Crystals from the bank

- Farming Quartz Crystals in Dry Top, doing the Crash Site JP on the move

- Head to Crystal Oasis, get up to Glinth's Legacy (Skyscale) and gather the Quartz there

- Head to the home instance, gather all nodes and fuse my collected quartz for a Charged Quartz Crystal

- Head to AB for the daily Provisioners Token (Auric Ingot)

- Head to Caledon Forest, collect my daily Krait Key

- Collect 1-2 sunken Treasures

- Head to Jaka Itzel, farm Flax

- Rotate through my other chars, farm more flax

- Back on main, back to Rata Sum: Salvage, sort, sell, clear inventory

- head to work

Looks like a lot of work, but you become quite fast when you keep doing this for months. I mostly do that to wake up properly.

If I have enough energy to play in the evening, I usually follow this priority:

PSNA > Daily LW3/LW4 (only maps I like, only tasks I enjoy) > map meta / bounty run / guild activity / Ley Anomaly

**Sunken Treasure Daily**

Collect your daily Krait Key and loot one of the Sunken Chests. It does not look like much at first. But every Swim Speed Infusion is ~ 20-25 silvers worth. A single chest can loot up to 2-5, whenever you finish the entire chain you get 5 additional Infusions.

**Flax Farming**

There are several variations of this. The easiest setup is parking a number of characters below Jaka Itzel and gather the Flax every day. Flax Seeds are worth 2s each, you can gain 8-11 seeds from a single character, depends on buffs and luck. You can refine the seeds into Vials of Linseed Oil, which take less space to store. The Oil is used for Guildhall upgrades and certain weapon-crafts. I usually collect a small stack of oils and keep it in my storage/bank for a backup-money.

**Ley Anomaly**

When you play in the evenings, this can be a also an option. Just check the Event timer and head to the map of the next Ley Anomaly ~ 5 minutes before the event starts. You can also check the LFG, there are often squads in the Central Tyrian Squads or Worldboss tab. Thanks to how well our classes are balanced (did not say the evil word with p :P), the Ley Anomaly melts quickly nowadays. Many maps take it down on the first try. Just make sure to tag it before it dies. In several cases it died so fast, I barely got copper participation. It is basically 1 free Mystic Coin per day.

Since you said you wanted to optimize your gold making routine then I assume that you’re looking to make the most gold within the amount of time that you’re playing? If that’s the case then it’s pretty much farming Dragonfall and/or Drizzlewood. There are people/guilds who track these sort of things so there may actually be other activities which produce high gold/hour. I vaguely remember something about a forged farm.

I don’t farm for my gold in this game or at least not in the typical sense that most players do.

> @"Ayrilana.1396" said:

> Since you said you wanted to optimize your gold making routine then I assume that you’re looking to make the most gold within the amount of time that you’re playing? If that’s the case then it’s pretty much farming Dragonfall and/or Drizzlewood. There are people/guilds who track these sort of things so there may actually be other activities which produce high gold/hour. I vaguely remember something about a forged farm.

>

> I don’t farm for my gold in this game or at least not in the typical sense that most players do.

humm to make clear, the post is about u have some spare time, but not enough to a complete run of drizzlewood or other "map farm". so is about easy gathering, or profitable "daily crafting".

I'd add to the previous items Southsun Cove - go there for the Queen, then grab your 3 daily Blooming Passiflora nodes, chest from the Reef Rider champion & Skipping Stones JP (both easily cheesable with mounts), chest from Kiel outpost, cheese the easier JP (or just do it, easy enough) and go down for another chest on the ship. By running around the map you'll usually get additional shells from vet karkas and all the wood/ore nodes. I've found this to be a very laid back, fast and non tedious farm.

Dailies for the liquid 2G

Full home instance

Max level guild hall nodes

Hidden Garden in Mount Maelstrom (from Kudzu)

Dry Top and Melandru's temple for Quartz Crystals and Unbound Magic (from Henge Away from Home)

Sometimes Rich Quartz node in Dry Top if there's a T4+ sandstorm

Crystal Oasis Rich Quartz node

Ornate Rusted Key from Krait

Lump of Mithrillium and Xunlai Electrum Ingot

Pact Supply Network

I barely do any metas or anything these days, as it got boring after running AB successfully a few hundred times. Just these activities alone take about an hour and net me about 10G of immediate profit per day, not counting materials.

The overall income is probably in excess of 25G/day, which is about the going rate for an hour of work.

(Keep in mind my gathering tools are unlimited and have glyphs in them.)

Gather double the amounts of cultivated herbs with a certain set up.

Gather home instance nodes; consume after I can't deposit anymore. Spend magic on most valuable packet/shipment

Craft dailies. These will be turned into other things later down the lines for bigger profit

Stockpile karma (Do all dailies that give karma, including CMs+T4s+Recs); spend at wintersday for big money gains.

Weekly raids (Monday & tuesday)

With Fractals, it's about 12g a day. Add in some material conversion at the end of the month (28 days) from opening up the boxes for a good bit of extra coin.

> @"ugrakarma.9416" said:

> > @"Sir Alymer.3406" said:

> > Stockpile karma (Do all dailies that give karma, including CMs+T4s+Recs); spend at wintersday for big money gains.

>

> very interesting, i have 2 million karma. i will try find more about this Winters Day profit.

During Wintersday, Karma allows you to buy Wintersday Presents and sell them on the TP. You can also make an extra 1mil Karma during Wintersday by doing the dailies every day, especially gifting to orphans.