How many characters do you have World Completion on?

Cyrin.1035

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I started playing this game, it was never my intention to achieve World Completion status. Honestly, I do not have the time, patience or mental energy to pursue such a goal. A lot of that has to do with the fact, there are several maps which I absolutely dislike and made no point of ever completing them.

Overall, it is not worth the effort in putting myself through that much stress.

12 with 100% ... but for +/- 15 months didnt touch on any completion ... but will make another one soon :D

I was doing it when i was bored... and was watching something on another monitor.... so at map compl you dont need 100% focus like in pvp / wvw / fract or something :) its like netflix & chill .... :D map compl & chill :D

I've done it on two. My Guardian/Dragonhuntress main (not actually my very first GW2 character, but probably second or third)(1) did it a while back, and I recently did it again on a Daredevil. My Necro/Reaper (my third or second character) is at 51%. The other 37 characters are significantly lower.

Re Gifts of Exploration: that's why I've done it on more than one character. They stack, so take one slot in the bank. So far I've collection-crafted Rodgort (G1 torch), and I found the precursor for Howler. Meteorlogicus III is in progress, as is the third tier of the G1 spear. So I need more GoEs.

Just one, my main Elementalist. I don't play much alts anyways. But he has completed every corner of every map, including the living world and expansion maps and even the WvW maps.

I would love to see an additional (meta)achievement for map completion of the various Living World and expansion series. Like you have the cartographer series in GW1.

18 Toons. 16 are level 80 and full Ascended.

World Complete 8 times.

Fully Complete (Core, HoT, PoF, All Living World) on 4.

I would do more but at this point I just couldn't bear to complete Wayfarer Foothills, Timberline Falls or Plains of Ashford one more time. Those three maps (and Timberline in particular) get pretty tedious to me. These days when I feel like map completing I do a PoF or HoT map.

> @"Sir Alric.5078" said:

> I have one level 80 character for each class, so nine in total. And i have 100% world completion with all of them. And by world completion i mean ALL the maps in the game: Core Tyria, LWS2, Heart of Thorns, LWS3, Path of Fire, and the two LWS4 that came out last.

Is this shit your job or something!?

I only have map completion on one character so far. I typically only play this one character and only created others to get achievements related to them ( racial stories, elite specializations, weapon kills). I have intended for years to do more with other characters and now with mounts it's easier than ever, plus the occasional key rewards are nice too so I'll get around to doing more.

• 2 weeks later...

> @"chrisjfinlay.5614" said:

> > @"Sir Alric.5078" said:

> > I have one level 80 character for each class, so nine in total. And i have 100% world completion with all of them. And by world completion i mean ALL the maps in the game: Core Tyria, LWS2, Heart of Thorns, LWS3, Path of Fire, and the two LWS4 that came out last.

>

> Is this kitten your job or something!?

I just don't like the feeling of leaving things unfinished. Also, that is the result of four years of playing GW2, so it's not like i play the game 24h a day and do nothing else. ;)

I've got 10 of my 13 characters done, 8 of those were done before WvW was removed from the requirement. My main has all the HoT, PoF and living world maps done too, and a few of my characters have HoT or PoF maps done. I'm going to start working on the last 3 characters without a badge soon, because I rotate characters I play a lot and I like to have the badge on everything! Especially with mounts, core Tyria map completion is really fast now, so once I decide to do it, I can probably get my last three characters done in a month or two. I enjoy map completion, it's relaxing!