Which type of Legendary Armor do you have?

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"Tyson.5160" said:

> > @"Fenom.9457" said:

> > NONE, thank you Anet for making the only set with exclusive skins locked behind crappy kitten raid toxic community

>

> Hmmmm I think the WvW Mistforged set is pretty exclusive as well, what Armor in the game can do this?

>

> https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Sublime_Mistforged_Triumphant_Hero%27s_Raiment

Just the chest piece, and you can only tell in combat

> @"Fenom.9457" said:

> > @"Tyson.5160" said:

> > > @"Fenom.9457" said:

> > > NONE, thank you Anet for making the only set with exclusive skins locked behind crappy kitten raid toxic community

> >

> > Hmmmm I think the WvW Mistforged set is pretty exclusive as well, what Armor in the game can do this?

> >

> > https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Sublime_Mistforged_Triumphant_Hero%27s_Raiment

>

>

> Just the chest piece, and you can only tell in combat

I’ve seen the full set on someone, it looks fairly impressive. It has the blue highlights similar to the Mistforged weapon set.

The Envoy only switches over in combat too.

The PVP Glorious Armor 2.5 is getting an FX update as well.

PvP heavy Legendary armor, but won't use the Glorious Armor skins (aside the shoulders and maybe the gauntlets) because there's better looking skins in my wardrove. I also have another 3 full ascended sets of heavy armors and one full set of light ascended armor.

> @"Buran.3796" said:

> PvP heavy Legendary armor, but won't use the Glorious Armor skins (aside the shoulders and maybe the gauntlets) because there's better looking skins in my wardrove. I also have another 3 full ascended sets of heavy armors and one full set of light ascended armor.

I never liked the pvp heavy Armor until I equipped it on my Rev, and now I love it.

> @"Tyson.5160" said:

> > @"Ardid.7203" said:

> > Including the option "none" would have made the info obtained much more interesting.

>

> Probably, I wouldn’t be surprised if it was 95% of the vote.

>

Well if GW2 Efficiency is to be believed, more like 99% of the vote.

> @"STIHL.2489" said:

> > @"Tyson.5160" said:

> > > @"Ardid.7203" said:

> > > Including the option "none" would have made the info obtained much more interesting.

> >

> > Probably, I wouldn’t be surprised if it was 95% of the vote.

> >

>

> Well if GW2 Efficiency is to be believed, more like 99% of the vote.

>

Did you craft any of the wvw pieces yet?

> @"Tyson.5160" said:

> > @"STIHL.2489" said:

> > > @"Tyson.5160" said:

> > > > @"Ardid.7203" said:

> > > > Including the option "none" would have made the info obtained much more interesting.

> > >

> > > Probably, I wouldn’t be surprised if it was 95% of the vote.

> > >

> >

> > Well if GW2 Efficiency is to be believed, more like 99% of the vote.

> >

> Did you craft any of the wvw pieces yet?

>

I am having service issues, I have not been able to log in for over 3 weeks now, I ain't crafted shit..

> @"STIHL.2489" said:

> > @"Tyson.5160" said:

> > > @"STIHL.2489" said:

> > > > @"Tyson.5160" said:

> > > > > @"Ardid.7203" said:

> > > > > Including the option "none" would have made the info obtained much more interesting.

> > > >

> > > > Probably, I wouldn’t be surprised if it was 95% of the vote.

> > > >

> > >

> > > Well if GW2 Efficiency is to be believed, more like 99% of the vote.

> > >

> > Did you craft any of the wvw pieces yet?

> >

>

> I am having service issues, I have not been able to log in for over 3 weeks now, I ain't crafted kitten..

Sucky ?

> @"STIHL.2489" said:

> > @"Tyson.5160" said:

> > > @"STIHL.2489" said:

> > > > @"Tyson.5160" said:

> > > > > @"Ardid.7203" said:

> > > > > Including the option "none" would have made the info obtained much more interesting.

> > > >

> > > > Probably, I wouldn’t be surprised if it was 95% of the vote.

> > > >

> > >

> > > Well if GW2 Efficiency is to be believed, more like 99% of the vote.

> > >

> > Did you craft any of the wvw pieces yet?

> >

>

> I am having service issues, I have not been able to log in for over 3 weeks now, I ain't crafted kitten..

Crud, hope they can get it all worked out for you sooner rather than later.

I've the light Envoy Armor. I plan to do the heavy as well, as I like the skin, but I still need some provisioner tokens and some chak eggs. The medium armor is also nice, but only in combat, so I'm unsure if I'll make it as well.

Theoretically I've nearly enough wvw tickets for the wvw armor (I already have Warbringer), but as I don't really need the stat change ability, I'll just get the ascended version for the skin.

> @"DBZVelena.5186" said:

> none of the above, because raids (pve) require a skill level for it i simply dont have, nor do i know 9 other players to help with it.

You could always try the PvP or WvW ones, if you aren’t able to do raids.

> @"Eloc Freidon.5692" said:

> If you have a Raid set, its not likely you're going to do PvP/WvW. The time it takes to finish one of those is three times the effort of a Raid set and dozens of times more hours. If you have a good regular Raid group, its only an evening a week compared to the 30 hour a week slog of WvW for example.

It's funny because I already have all gated resources needed for PvP armor, while sitting on 10 LI and 0 desire to play raids in this game ever. And I play PvP only as an achievement farm.

BTW until Anet introduces build templates, it's faster to swap ascended gear than swap stats and runes on legendary armor.