Episode 3

> @"cptaylor.2670" said:

> I would say it would be better to just say you’re holding off until e3 intentionally but there’s no indication the patch will even make it out then.

Unless that’s not even why they’re holding off on it. The E3 thing was just player speculation based solely on Anet being a part of.

> @"Red Haired Savage.5430" said:

> Kinda funny they gave us the name of the episode already, "On the Horizon" time to speculate. :tongue:

lols yeah, regardless of whether or not the episode was named, it would make an excellent name and "thematic" for a future release.

> @"Ayrilana.1396" said:

> > @"cptaylor.2670" said:

> > I would say it would be better to just say you’re holding off until e3 intentionally but there’s no indication the patch will even make it out then.

>

> Unless that’s not even why they’re holding off on it. The E3 thing was just player speculation based solely on Anet being a part of.

>

It doesn’t seem like a coincidence. They only thing I can think of from the post is that they are restructuring the teams and the initial restructure delayed this release but may improve the future releases. But again, there seems to always be that carrot on a stick of, this is setting the groundwork for the future or this will improve the content or content stream.

Not flaming, and I can understand how much work goes into these releases, but it’s not like we’ve never heard this before.

> @"cptaylor.2670" said:

> > @"Ayrilana.1396" said:

> > > @"cptaylor.2670" said:

> > > I would say it would be better to just say you’re holding off until e3 intentionally but there’s no indication the patch will even make it out then.

> >

> > Unless that’s not even why they’re holding off on it. The E3 thing was just player speculation based solely on Anet being a part of.

> >

>

>

> It doesn’t seem like a coincidence. They only thing I can think of from the post is that they are restructuring the teams and the initial restructure delayed this release but may improve the future releases. But again, there seems to always be that carrot on a stick of, this is setting the groundwork for the future or this will improve the content or content stream.

>

> Not flaming, and I can understand how much work goes into these releases, but it’s not like we’ve never heard this before.

>

>

>

Some people are only saying it isn’t a coincidence because of E3. There are still others reasons for delays. From what another poster said, Anet isn’t even scheduled to reveal anything.

> @"Ayrilana.1396" said:

> > > @"Ayrilana.1396" said:

> > > > @"cptaylor.2670" said:

> > > > I would say it would be better to just say you’re holding off until e3 intentionally but there’s no indication the patch will even make it out then.

> > >

> > > Unless that’s not even why they’re holding off on it. The E3 thing was just player speculation based solely on Anet being a part of.

> > >

> >

> >

> > It doesn’t seem like a coincidence. They only thing I can think of from the post is that they are restructuring the teams and the initial restructure delayed this release but may improve the future releases. But again, there seems to always be that carrot on a stick of, this is setting the groundwork for the future or this will improve the content or content stream.

> >

> > Not flaming, and I can understand how much work goes into these releases, but it’s not like we’ve never heard this before.

> >

> >

> >

>

> Some people are only saying it isn’t a coincidence because of E3. There are still others reasons for delays. From what another poster said, Anet isn’t even scheduled to reveal anything.

They may not be. But I doubt they will have a presence there just to attend. They may be using it as marketing for this “upcoming” episode if they aren’t revealing anything else.

> @"cptaylor.2670" said:

> > > > @"Ayrilana.1396" said:

> > > > > @"cptaylor.2670" said:

> > > > > I would say it would be better to just say you’re holding off until e3 intentionally but there’s no indication the patch will even make it out then.

> > > >

> > > > Unless that’s not even why they’re holding off on it. The E3 thing was just player speculation based solely on Anet being a part of.

> > > >

> > >

> > >

> > > It doesn’t seem like a coincidence. They only thing I can think of from the post is that they are restructuring the teams and the initial restructure delayed this release but may improve the future releases. But again, there seems to always be that carrot on a stick of, this is setting the groundwork for the future or this will improve the content or content stream.

> > >

> > > Not flaming, and I can understand how much work goes into these releases, but it’s not like we’ve never heard this before.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> >

> > Some people are only saying it isn’t a coincidence because of E3. There are still others reasons for delays. From what another poster said, Anet isn’t even scheduled to reveal anything.

>

> They may not be. But I doubt they will have a presence there just to attend. They may be using it as marketing for this “upcoming” episode if they aren’t revealing anything else.

>

>

>

Why would they attend E3 just to market the episode?

> @"Ayrilana.1396" said:

> > > @"Ayrilana.1396" said:

> > > > @"cptaylor.2670" said:

> > > > > @"Ayrilana.1396" said:

> > > > > > @"cptaylor.2670" said:

> > > > > > I would say it would be better to just say you’re holding off until e3 intentionally but there’s no indication the patch will even make it out then.

> > > > >

> > > > > Unless that’s not even why they’re holding off on it. The E3 thing was just player speculation based solely on Anet being a part of.

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > It doesn’t seem like a coincidence. They only thing I can think of from the post is that they are restructuring the teams and the initial restructure delayed this release but may improve the future releases. But again, there seems to always be that carrot on a stick of, this is setting the groundwork for the future or this will improve the content or content stream.

> > > >

> > > > Not flaming, and I can understand how much work goes into these releases, but it’s not like we’ve never heard this before.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > Some people are only saying it isn’t a coincidence because of E3. There are still others reasons for delays. From what another poster said, Anet isn’t even scheduled to reveal anything.

> >

> > They may not be. But I doubt they will have a presence there just to attend. They may be using it as marketing for this “upcoming” episode if they aren’t revealing anything else.

> >

> >

> >

>

> Why would they attend E3 just to market the episode?

Aren’t they attending it either way? If they aren’t revealing anything what are they going to do besides market the game and talk about living world with a recently released or in progress example to talk about? It’s not so much marketing the episode as it is marketing the game with an example of the content they create to show.

Pretty sure they’re attending this year either way.

> @"cptaylor.2670" said:

> > > > @"Ayrilana.1396" said:

> > > > > @"cptaylor.2670" said:

> > > > > > @"Ayrilana.1396" said:

> > > > > > > @"cptaylor.2670" said:

> > > > > > > I would say it would be better to just say you’re holding off until e3 intentionally but there’s no indication the patch will even make it out then.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Unless that’s not even why they’re holding off on it. The E3 thing was just player speculation based solely on Anet being a part of.

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > It doesn’t seem like a coincidence. They only thing I can think of from the post is that they are restructuring the teams and the initial restructure delayed this release but may improve the future releases. But again, there seems to always be that carrot on a stick of, this is setting the groundwork for the future or this will improve the content or content stream.

> > > > >

> > > > > Not flaming, and I can understand how much work goes into these releases, but it’s not like we’ve never heard this before.

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > Some people are only saying it isn’t a coincidence because of E3. There are still others reasons for delays. From what another poster said, Anet isn’t even scheduled to reveal anything.

> > >

> > > They may not be. But I doubt they will have a presence there just to attend. They may be using it as marketing for this “upcoming” episode if they aren’t revealing anything else.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> >

> > Why would they attend E3 just to market the episode?

>

> Aren’t they attending it either way? If they aren’t revealing anything what are they going to do besides market the game and talk about living world with a recently released or in progress example to talk about? It’s not so much marketing the episode as it is marketing the game with an example of the content they create to show.

>

> Pretty sure they’re attending this year either way.

>

>

Why would they hold off on that video when they could easily create another that showcases the entire game? Or just show off that video when they’re there.

We'll tell you as the date gets closer.. That means to me that it's not even close, this mourning I was telling myself, self if they don't release the trailer today it'll mean only one thing, the trailer is on the 5th because of water combat. The announcement at E3 will be about episode 3 and the new underwater combat revival, I was even hoping for our 1st underwater world boss, one can only hope. If this is only a plain episode that was delayed because of the last underwater update, I'll be sorely disappointed. :'(

> @"JDub.1530" said:

> I thought they made clear that the underwater patch wasn't a sign of an influx of new underwater content, just neglected aspect of the game receiving a bit of QoL attention.

It fits with the current speculative narrative so people will go with it regardless.