What is your favorite way to cook an Asura?

I personally have lots of different ways. Sometimes I take the ears and throw em into a fryer so they are nice and crispy like corn chips. I also hear some say their legs make some nice roasted flanks on a slow roasted pit set up , though I'm not very fond of their pickled feet.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cut asura into bite size pieces and place in a shallow dish

Add the juice of 4 lemons and marinate on bench for 1 hour or in fridge for 2 hours. The acid in the lemon juice effectively cooks the asura.

Add enough coconut to cover the asura pieces.

Add diced tomatoes and thinly sliced onions and 1 tablespoon of salt.

Mix gently.

Place in fridge for 20–30 minutes to cool before serving.

My favorite recipe is this Asura, rice and vegetable soup that I got off the Internet.

>This easy Asura and Rice Soup is the soup you make when you are sick or when someone else is sick and in need of a warm bowl of comfort. It is the soup you make when you are feeling lazy, but want a hearty, homemade meal. It is the soup you make when your picky kids say they won’t eat dinner, so you make this soup and they eat a big bowl. It is the soup you make when it is cold outside and you need to warm up. It is the BEST soup recipe to have on hand because it is so easy and everyone loves it.

>Place a large pot over medium heat and add the olive oil. Add onion, garlic, carrots, celery, thyme and bay leaf. Cook and stir for about 6 minutes, until the vegetables are softened but not browned. Pour in Asura broth and water and bring the liquid to a boil. Add in the rice and chopped Asura; season with salt and pepper.

> @"Eekasqueak.7850" said:

> Can people stop making these thinly veiled "stop liking what I don't like!" Threads? It's honestly getting kinda tiring.

Relax and laugh along with the thread. I'll take an order of sylvari fed asura that way I get my greens for the day while you're at it.

> @"Tasida.4085" said:

> > @"Eekasqueak.7850" said:

> > Can people stop making these thinly veiled "stop liking what I don't like!" Threads? It's honestly getting kinda tiring.

>

> Relax and laugh along with the thread. I'll take an order of sylvari fed asura that way I get my greens for the day while you're at it.

There's a thread like this every week almost of people trying to hide their salt over people liking Asura behind a supposed "joke" that just falls flat imo. Let people like what they like and stop bullying them for it.

Why you guys think Asura's got such sharp teeth?..

After all:

"Other races believe they should rule by virtue of their power and strength, but they're deluding themselves. In due time, all will **serve** the asura." ;)

Now if someone comes up with a neat play on Meatoberfest, please share!

> @"Eekasqueak.7850" said:

> > @"Tasida.4085" said:

> > > @"Eekasqueak.7850" said:

> > > Can people stop making these thinly veiled "stop liking what I don't like!" Threads? It's honestly getting kinda tiring.

> >

> > Relax and laugh along with the thread. I'll take an order of sylvari fed asura that way I get my greens for the day while you're at it.

>

> There's a thread like this every week almost of people trying to hide their salt over people liking Asura behind a supposed "joke" that just falls flat imo. Let people like what they like and stop bullying them for it.

My favorite way to cook an Asura is to concentrate my aggrieved humorlessness into a Beam and fry it to a crisp

> @"OrbitalButt.5708" said:

> > @"Eekasqueak.7850" said:

> > > @"Tasida.4085" said:

> > > > @"Eekasqueak.7850" said:

> > > > Can people stop making these thinly veiled "stop liking what I don't like!" Threads? It's honestly getting kinda tiring.

> > >

> > > Relax and laugh along with the thread. I'll take an order of sylvari fed asura that way I get my greens for the day while you're at it.

> >

> > There's a thread like this every week almost of people trying to hide their salt over people liking Asura behind a supposed "joke" that just falls flat imo. Let people like what they like and stop bullying them for it.

>

> My favorite way to cook an Asura is to concentrate my aggrieved humorlessness into a Beam and fry it to a crisp

The salt is strong with this one.