Meteor Wars!

Straegen.2938

> @"Voltekka.2375" said:

> > @"Lord of the Fire.6870" said:

> > > @"Dawdler.8521" said:

> > > > @"aspirine.5839" said:

> > > > 9k meteor does not sound that much to be honest. It is slow, it is highly telegraphed and easily dodged. I was not hit once by a meteor the whole evening as backliner.

> > >

> > > The problem with that argument is that necro circles are also highly telegraphed and easily dodged. Yet people die all the time. How weird.

> >

> > I think many oversee that the Scourges also got buffed around 30% steamrolling another zerg without weakening them before is in most cases impossible now except you get them by surprise or you other number them by far. This is what most people get pissed on Zerg fights got shorter and shorter with this many dmg the outcome is decided even before they finally clash into each other.

> >

> > Ele are only a part of it Scourge will stay and I don't think it will change much also Deadeye with rifle got also a buff and Rangers too

> > In PvE the Deadeye has now 40k dps (with all boons) problem with this is they are 'only' single target damage

> >

> > Which means we have still a lot more range and aoe dmg then before

>

> Scourge was buffed? How? If anything, it was nerfed bigtime with Dhuumfire icd nerf. Patch notrs from July 10th (Dhuumfire trait)

> This trait now has a cooldown when used in conjunction with the scourge specialization. This cooldown is set at 5 seconds in PvP and WvW and 3 seconds in PvE.

> PvE part was changed the following day, to 1 sec icd.

> @"Voltekka.2375" said:

> > @"Lord of the Fire.6870" said:

> > > @"Dawdler.8521" said:

> > > > @"aspirine.5839" said:

> > > > 9k meteor does not sound that much to be honest. It is slow, it is highly telegraphed and easily dodged. I was not hit once by a meteor the whole evening as backliner.

> > >

> > > The problem with that argument is that necro circles are also highly telegraphed and easily dodged. Yet people die all the time. How weird.

> >

> > I think many oversee that the Scourges also got buffed around 30% steamrolling another zerg without weakening them before is in most cases impossible now except you get them by surprise or you other number them by far. This is what most people get pissed on Zerg fights got shorter and shorter with this many dmg the outcome is decided even before they finally clash into each other.

> >

> > Ele are only a part of it Scourge will stay and I don't think it will change much also Deadeye with rifle got also a buff and Rangers too

> > In PvE the Deadeye has now 40k dps (with all boons) problem with this is they are 'only' single target damage

> >

> > Which means we have still a lot more range and aoe dmg then before

>

> Scourge was buffed? How? If anything, it was nerfed bigtime with Dhuumfire icd nerf. Patch notrs from July 10th (Dhuumfire trait)

> This trait now has a cooldown when used in conjunction with the scourge specialization. This cooldown is set at 5 seconds in PvP and WvW and 3 seconds in PvE.

> PvE part was changed the following day, to 1 sec icd.

Yes and no like : Epidemic: Increased the travel speed of epidemic projectiles by 33%. This skill now reduces the duration of conditions it copies by 50%.

In PvE the 50% is a bummer but Zerg fights are so fast that the 33% over weight. The problem is more you can't perma spam your skills but your CDs are still shorter then on a Eles aoes. Besides this in theory if you could make your zerg full immune for a moment you could make your enemies aoes skills bring into CD which would be an interesting tactic

• Replies 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"Liewec.2896" said:

> perhaps i'll continue to play my staff ele until this bug gets fixed, (i'm a pvper)

> after that the Lava font nerf leaves staff ele dead in my eyes.

> no idea why they didn't split it between modes.

Agreed, once this MS thing is over eles wont have much to fall back on as Lava font hits like a wet noodle now.

> @"Egorum.9506" said:

> > @"foxof.8752" said:

> > This actually reach a level that it need a parody name to it as a rememberance, i suggest calling it "Spaceship meta", upgraded from "Pirateship meta".

>

> I'm on board, that's a solid description of the meta right now

Nah, missed the obvious name - the Armageddon meta.

> @"Lord of the Fire.6870" said:

> > @"Voltekka.2375" said:

> > > @"Lord of the Fire.6870" said:

> > > > @"Dawdler.8521" said:

> > > > > @"aspirine.5839" said:

> > > > > 9k meteor does not sound that much to be honest. It is slow, it is highly telegraphed and easily dodged. I was not hit once by a meteor the whole evening as backliner.

> > > >

> > > > The problem with that argument is that necro circles are also highly telegraphed and easily dodged. Yet people die all the time. How weird.

> > >

> > > I think many oversee that the Scourges also got buffed around 30% steamrolling another zerg without weakening them before is in most cases impossible now except you get them by surprise or you other number them by far. This is what most people get pissed on Zerg fights got shorter and shorter with this many dmg the outcome is decided even before they finally clash into each other.

> > >

> > > Ele are only a part of it Scourge will stay and I don't think it will change much also Deadeye with rifle got also a buff and Rangers too

> > > In PvE the Deadeye has now 40k dps (with all boons) problem with this is they are 'only' single target damage

> > >

> > > Which means we have still a lot more range and aoe dmg then before

> >

> > Scourge was buffed? How? If anything, it was nerfed bigtime with Dhuumfire icd nerf. Patch notrs from July 10th (Dhuumfire trait)

> > This trait now has a cooldown when used in conjunction with the scourge specialization. This cooldown is set at 5 seconds in PvP and WvW and 3 seconds in PvE.

> > PvE part was changed the following day, to 1 sec icd.

>

> > @"Voltekka.2375" said:

> > > @"Lord of the Fire.6870" said:

> > > > @"Dawdler.8521" said:

> > > > > @"aspirine.5839" said:

> > > > > 9k meteor does not sound that much to be honest. It is slow, it is highly telegraphed and easily dodged. I was not hit once by a meteor the whole evening as backliner.

> > > >

> > > > The problem with that argument is that necro circles are also highly telegraphed and easily dodged. Yet people die all the time. How weird.

> > >

> > > I think many oversee that the Scourges also got buffed around 30% steamrolling another zerg without weakening them before is in most cases impossible now except you get them by surprise or you other number them by far. This is what most people get pissed on Zerg fights got shorter and shorter with this many dmg the outcome is decided even before they finally clash into each other.

> > >

> > > Ele are only a part of it Scourge will stay and I don't think it will change much also Deadeye with rifle got also a buff and Rangers too

> > > In PvE the Deadeye has now 40k dps (with all boons) problem with this is they are 'only' single target damage

> > >

> > > Which means we have still a lot more range and aoe dmg then before

> >

> > Scourge was buffed? How? If anything, it was nerfed bigtime with Dhuumfire icd nerf. Patch notrs from July 10th (Dhuumfire trait)

> > This trait now has a cooldown when used in conjunction with the scourge specialization. This cooldown is set at 5 seconds in PvP and WvW and 3 seconds in PvE.

> > PvE part was changed the following day, to 1 sec icd.

>

> Yes and no like : Epidemic: Increased the travel speed of epidemic projectiles by 33%. This skill now reduces the duration of conditions it copies by 50%.

> In PvE the 50% is a bummer but Zerg fights are so fast that the 33% over weight. The problem is more you can't perma spam your skills but your CDs are still shorter then on a Eles aoes. Besides this in theory if you could make your zerg full immune for a moment you could make your enemies aoes skills bring into CD which would be an interesting tactic

Epidemic was a dead utility for wvw. Noone used it. Big shades have a 30s CD. Shroud skills' cooldowns have been doubled. Dhuumfire was nerfed. I cant see how "scourge was buffed", I really cant. Because on every balance patch, scourge gets a big nerf.

> @"Karl McLain.5604" said:

> I can confirm that the initial damage impact is currently too high and we'll be looking to bring it back down to normal levels when possible.

Great, thanks for the confirmation. Now can you confirm how many months it will take to fix this embarrassing game breaking mistake? WvW is cancer at it's most toxic form because of this ridiculous "miscalculation". SBI is already in a pathetically miserable place for the last 3 weeks, can we get a break here or do we just all pay you to transfer to a less miserable existence?

> @"Liewec.2896" said:

> perhaps i'll continue to play my staff ele until this bug gets fixed, (i'm a pvper)

> after that the Lava font nerf leaves staff ele dead in my eyes.

> no idea why they didn't split it between modes.

Tbh, if any other skill to do with ele gets nerfed like that again, I'm calling it quits. I'll learn support firebrand or something.

How can one class get consistently nerfed to the ground?

> > @"Dawdler.8521" said:

> > > @"aspirine.5839" said:

> > > 9k meteor does not sound that much to be honest. It is slow, it is highly telegraphed and easily dodged. I was not hit once by a meteor the whole evening as backliner.

> >

> > The problem with that argument is that necro circles are also highly telegraphed and easily dodged. Yet people die all the time. How weird.

>

> I think many oversee that the Scourges also got buffed around 30% steamrolling another zerg without weakening them before is in most cases impossible now except you get them by surprise or you other number them by far. This is what most people get pissed on Zerg fights got shorter and shorter with this many dmg the outcome is decided even before they finally clash into each other.

>

> Ele are only a part of it Scourge will stay and I don't think it will change much also Deadeye with rifle got also a buff and Rangers too

> In PvE the Deadeye has now 40k dps (with all boons) problem with this is they are 'only' single target damage

>

> Which means we have still a lot more range and aoe dmg then before

Scourge was gutted at the last balance patch thru dhuumfire cd....scourge isn't even worth taking anymore for wvw.

Anet please fix the ele bug asap....wvw is pretty tragic to play atm since every person and their pet has rerolled ele to take advantage of the bug.

> @"Dahir.4158" said:

> > @"Liewec.2896" said:

> > perhaps i'll continue to play my staff ele until this bug gets fixed, (i'm a pvper)

> > after that the Lava font nerf leaves staff ele dead in my eyes.

> > no idea why they didn't split it between modes.

>

> Tbh, if any other skill to do with ele gets nerfed like that again, I'm calling it quits. I'll learn support firebrand or something.

>

> How can one class get consistently nerfed to the ground?

Apparently, you have never played necro

> @"Absconditus.6804" said:

> > @"Etheri.5406" said:

> > I know EU meta better than you; especially if your server in your banner is correct.

> How do you know that though? Based on the server I am playing on? Explain to me how that makes you supposedly know more and not potentially equal amounts about how EU players tend to play. Do you know me? I don't know you. While SFR are no longer the top dogs, mostly because our stronger guilds jumped to other servers that were paying them in Gold (and yes, that genuinely used to happen — not sure if it still does), our history shows that we have been a very capable server with 94 out of 143 matches finishing in first place. Something the other servers never came close to on the EU side. In our current matchup we are honestly getting farmed a lot, facing both Vabbi and Whiteside Ridge, but we are still managing to hold our own from time to time when outnumbered. With this awful bug in effect too. I've been playing since 2012, I have seen various shifts in the meta. I'm no self-proclaimed expert, but I have a fair understanding of what people want in a squad and how players tend to play — at least from the perspetive of the matchups we have had throughout the past 6 years. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying you know nothing, I'm just questioning how you know _more_ instead of equally as much.

I'm supposed to take the fact that you won PPT mu's 5-3 years ago as some kind of credentials for your understanding of the fight meta? Despite the fact that SFR hasn't been capable of fighting "meta" for years due to a lack of organisation? While you tell me staff weaver roaming is good? No, it's a gimmick that can spike unsuspecting scrubs; at best.

I'm stating i know more because i've played both weaver and lead pugs in wvw in current meta quite a lot; but mostly because the things you say scream that you don't grasp what's going on. I'll rephrase, LUL staff weaver roaming.

> > "bandwagon bug exploiters" lul.

> What else would you call the excessive flock of Elementalist players out of the blue? It certainly can't be because of the bug, can it? What else will you call these types of players? I'm not calling genuine Elementalist players bandwagon bug exploiters, I am calling those jumping on it just to take advantage of the bug, advantageous exploiters.

Yeah I definitely didn't see groups lose fight after fight because all their weavers were godawful and just playing it because of a bug. I mean honestly; if you can't kill bandwaggoners on a squishy class they cant play then I think there's more going on.

> > Valkyrie if marauder exists LUL.

> Yes, at some point you may not need more Precision, e.g., I cap out with Fury going up to roughly 120% Critical Chance if I don't switch out a few pieces that has Precision with pieces that don't. Marauder will be a waste when I can get higher Power, Vitality and Ferocity out of say Valkyrie. If you are so experienced in the game as you want to tout your own horn with, then you should _really_ know that without trying to ridicule it with a LUL.

We're talking about weaver. Valk on weaver is absolute garbage and you don't get 120% critical chance even on full zerker. There is no valk on decent staff weaver builds and on revs you're usually better off going for thoughness over more vita. So yes, i'm ridiculing you because LOL valkery on ele is trash.

> > Sorry you tell me I can't play staff ele, tell me how the meta is played then claim staff ele is good in roaming and the players he fights are decent. There is no point in discussing "meta" if your baseline level of play tells you staff ele is a fine roaming class. "In EU, we are used to aggresive engagements" yeah really showing me you grasp the meta. The only aggresive pushes are done by groups that are vastly stronger or because the comms don't know any better.

> I didn't tell you that you can't play Staff Elementalist, I said it almost sounds as if you don't have experience roaming with it so you will call it bad just because you personally feel comfortable using it. I would reckon you could get great at it tbh., I know nothing about you the same way you know nothing about me. You can obviously roam and perform using Staff if you know how to play with it well. Belittling a guy who has made a video that are actually impressively making it work saying all his targets are garbage players are just rude. Are other setups more efficient, I kinda think so, but if that guy can manage to roam around and stay alive with Staff when outnumbered and focused on, you can likely manage to set up a build to use when running Staff with a WvW squad and be able to not die immediately while still dealing respectable damage.

I'm afraid what I consider "baseline" is simply considerably higher than you. There's a massive difference between "you can outskill players" and "staff weaver roaming is good". I'm afraid you do not see this difference.

> > And again, not a single person that dies in this video is decent at the game. Sorry.

> I think you need to get off your high horse and stop belittling someone for performing well with a weapon you consider sub-par and unusable in a roaming setting. Why do you feel the need to ridicule and be rude? Maybe I came off as rude, I didn't mean it that way.

I don't belittle the guy who is roaming. He's doing pretty well. I belittle the guys he's fighting; and the fact that he isn't going to duel many proper played 1v1 specs. Or any for that matter.

Staff weaver roaming isn't meta. Just like it isn't anything decent in PvP. I don't think you have the slighest clue of what you're talking about; despite playing for 6 years. I'm sorry.

> @"Absconditus.6804" said:

> > @"Etheri.5406" said:

> > I know EU meta better than you; especially if your server in your banner is correct.

> How do you know that though? Based on the server I am playing on? Explain to me how that makes you supposedly know more and not potentially equal amounts about how EU players tend to play. Do you know me? I don't know you. While SFR are no longer the top dogs, mostly because our stronger guilds jumped to other servers that were paying them in Gold (and yes, that genuinely used to happen — not sure if it still does), our history shows that we have been a very capable server with 94 out of 143 matches finishing in first place. Something the other servers never came close to on the EU side. In our current matchup we are honestly getting farmed a lot, facing both Vabbi and Whiteside Ridge, but we are still managing to hold our own from time to time when outnumbered. With this awful bug in effect too. I've been playing since 2012, I have seen various shifts in the meta. I'm no self-proclaimed expert, but I have a fair understanding of what people want in a squad and how players tend to play — at least from the perspetive of the matchups we have had throughout the past 6 years. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying you know nothing, I'm just questioning how you know _more_ instead of equally as much.

> > "bandwagon bug exploiters" lul.

> What else would you call the excessive flock of Elementalist players out of the blue? It certainly can't be because of the bug, can it? What else will you call these types of players? I'm not calling genuine Elementalist players bandwagon bug exploiters, I am calling those jumping on it just to take advantage of the bug, advantageous exploiters.

> > Valkyrie if marauder exists LUL.

> Yes, at some point you may not need more Precision, e.g., I cap out with Fury going up to roughly 120% Critical Chance if I don't switch out a few pieces that has Precision with pieces that don't. Marauder will be a waste when I can get higher Power, Vitality and Ferocity out of say Valkyrie. If you are so experienced in the game as you want to tout your own horn with, then you should _really_ know that without trying to ridicule it with a LUL.

> > Sorry you tell me I can't play staff ele, tell me how the meta is played then claim staff ele is good in roaming and the players he fights are decent. There is no point in discussing "meta" if your baseline level of play tells you staff ele is a fine roaming class. "In EU, we are used to aggresive engagements" yeah really showing me you grasp the meta. The only aggresive pushes are done by groups that are vastly stronger or because the comms don't know any better.

> I didn't tell you that you can't play Staff Elementalist, I said it almost sounds as if you don't have experience roaming with it so you will call it bad just because you personally feel uncomfortable using it. I would reckon you could get great at it tbh., I know nothing about you the same way you know nothing about me. You can obviously roam and perform using Staff if you know how to play with it well. Belittling a guy who has made a video that are actually impressively making it work saying all his targets are garbage players are just rude. Are other setups more efficient, I kinda think so, but if that guy can manage to roam around and stay alive with Staff when outnumbered and focused on, you can likely manage to set up a build to use when running Staff with a WvW squad and be able to not die immediately while still dealing respectable damage.

> > And again, not a single person that dies in this video is decent at the game. Sorry.

> I think you need to get off your high horse and stop belittling someone for performing well with a weapon you consider sub-par and unusable in a roaming setting. Why do you feel the need to ridicule and be rude? Maybe I came off as rude, I didn't mean it that way.

Out of curiosity, how can you get 120%crit with fury? Its 100 without it. Even full zerker or assassin doesnt reach that. With full assassins plus firesig (which is a bad choice in zerging wvw) best i got was 80ish. And full assassins isnt even good

> @"Voltekka.2375" said:

> > @"Absconditus.6804" said:

> > > @"Etheri.5406" said:

> > > I know EU meta better than you; especially if your server in your banner is correct.

> > How do you know that though? Based on the server I am playing on? Explain to me how that makes you supposedly know more and not potentially equal amounts about how EU players tend to play. Do you know me? I don't know you. While SFR are no longer the top dogs, mostly because our stronger guilds jumped to other servers that were paying them in Gold (and yes, that genuinely used to happen — not sure if it still does), our history shows that we have been a very capable server with 94 out of 143 matches finishing in first place. Something the other servers never came close to on the EU side. In our current matchup we are honestly getting farmed a lot, facing both Vabbi and Whiteside Ridge, but we are still managing to hold our own from time to time when outnumbered. With this awful bug in effect too. I've been playing since 2012, I have seen various shifts in the meta. I'm no self-proclaimed expert, but I have a fair understanding of what people want in a squad and how players tend to play — at least from the perspetive of the matchups we have had throughout the past 6 years. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying you know nothing, I'm just questioning how you know _more_ instead of equally as much.

> > > "bandwagon bug exploiters" lul.

> > What else would you call the excessive flock of Elementalist players out of the blue? It certainly can't be because of the bug, can it? What else will you call these types of players? I'm not calling genuine Elementalist players bandwagon bug exploiters, I am calling those jumping on it just to take advantage of the bug, advantageous exploiters.

> > > Valkyrie if marauder exists LUL.

> > Yes, at some point you may not need more Precision, e.g., I cap out with Fury going up to roughly 120% Critical Chance if I don't switch out a few pieces that has Precision with pieces that don't. Marauder will be a waste when I can get higher Power, Vitality and Ferocity out of say Valkyrie. If you are so experienced in the game as you want to tout your own horn with, then you should _really_ know that without trying to ridicule it with a LUL.

> > > Sorry you tell me I can't play staff ele, tell me how the meta is played then claim staff ele is good in roaming and the players he fights are decent. There is no point in discussing "meta" if your baseline level of play tells you staff ele is a fine roaming class. "In EU, we are used to aggresive engagements" yeah really showing me you grasp the meta. The only aggresive pushes are done by groups that are vastly stronger or because the comms don't know any better.

> > I didn't tell you that you can't play Staff Elementalist, I said it almost sounds as if you don't have experience roaming with it so you will call it bad just because you personally feel uncomfortable using it. I would reckon you could get great at it tbh., I know nothing about you the same way you know nothing about me. You can obviously roam and perform using Staff if you know how to play with it well. Belittling a guy who has made a video that are actually impressively making it work saying all his targets are garbage players are just rude. Are other setups more efficient, I kinda think so, but if that guy can manage to roam around and stay alive with Staff when outnumbered and focused on, you can likely manage to set up a build to use when running Staff with a WvW squad and be able to not die immediately while still dealing respectable damage.

> > > And again, not a single person that dies in this video is decent at the game. Sorry.

> > I think you need to get off your high horse and stop belittling someone for performing well with a weapon you consider sub-par and unusable in a roaming setting. Why do you feel the need to ridicule and be rude? Maybe I came off as rude, I didn't mean it that way.

>

> Out of curiosity, how can you get 120%crit with fury? Its 100 without it. Even full zerker or assassin doesnt reach that. With full assassins plus firesig (which is a bad choice in zerging wvw) best i got was 80ish. And full assassins isnt even good

You get it by running unoptimized garbage which trades power for precision or worse stats. Things like accuracy sigil, 200 precision food and assuming permanent weakness on enemies in WvW.

If you minmax for wvw you never get 100% crit even with fury. Especially not to the point where you wanna go valk; but hey.

> @"Voltekka.2375" said:

> Out of curiosity, how can you get 120%crit with fury? Its 100 without it. Even full zerker or assassin doesnt reach that. With full assassins plus firesig (which is a bad choice in zerging wvw) best i got was 80ish. And full assassins isnt even good

You would need to build something akin to [gw2skills.net/editor/](http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vFAQFAGUaAMhAZAYCcXp70laA-jlCBQBKU9n8ohYDXAgGpEckKx0nOA+t/AAeAAZRZgGVa8OABYcjLA8AH4AH4AHwAcgDcgDcgDM35O35KFwoKjA-w "gw2skills.net/editor/?vFAQFAGUaAMhAZAYCcXp70laA-jlCBQBKU9n8ohYDXAgGpEckKx0nOA+t/AAeAAZRZgGVa8OABYcjLA8AH4AH4AHwAcgDcgDcgDM35O35KFwoKjA-w"), though as Etheri reponded with above, it's unoptimized to do so with Weaver. At least in a squad setting. You could probably play around with a build like that for roaming purposes if you wanted a near permanent 100% Critical Chance upkeep. It relies on Weakness to get +15% when in anything but Fire+Air where it'd hit 100% without it. Not that weakness should be too hard to apply with Weaver. I wouldn't recommend building like that though, it'd be pretty unoptimized for actual squad play. As a roamer, maybe I'd play around with it more, find something that works for a gimmick. Gimmick builds can be fun when roaming.

> @"Dawdler.8521" said:

> > @"Egorum.9506" said:

> > > @"foxof.8752" said:

> > > This actually reach a level that it need a parody name to it as a rememberance, i suggest calling it "Spaceship meta", upgraded from "Pirateship meta".

> >

> > I'm on board, that's a solid description of the meta right now

>

> Nah, missed the obvious name - the Armageddon meta.

gravity wells and meteor showers? nuked from orbit! spaceship man!

> @"Egorum.9506" said:

> staff ele is still top tier pve dps. but this kitten needs to go for wvw, there's no point in playing if it stays. how the kitten has there been no word from the devs yet? how has there been no hotfix or disable yet?

They had some overlapping with firing 2 devs also I believe they tested the ele built with the bug in place which resulted in over nerfing the other skills so they have roll back a lot of changes on other skills or rebalancing everything . In any case they have to test it first to avoid weird results. On top of this the PvE community wasn't really happy about the whole changes.

This can take a few days to over a week

PS: My personal opinion on DPS balancing the ele in PvE would be Weaver 40k, Tempest 38K , Core Ele(fire,arcane, wind trait) 32-36k

> > @"Egorum.9506" said:

> > staff ele is still top tier pve dps. but this kitten needs to go for wvw, there's no point in playing if it stays. how the kitten has there been no word from the devs yet? how has there been no hotfix or disable yet?

>

> They had some overlapping with firing 2 devs also I believe they tested the ele built with the bug in place which resulted in over nerfing the other skills so they have roll back a lot of changes on other skills or rebalancing everything . In any case they have to test it first to avoid weird results. On top of this the PvE community wasn't really happy about the whole changes.

>

> This can take a few days to over a week

Well tell us that then.

> > @"Egorum.9506" said:

> > staff ele is still top tier pve dps. but this kitten needs to go for wvw, there's no point in playing if it stays. how the kitten has there been no word from the devs yet? how has there been no hotfix or disable yet?

>

> They had some overlapping with firing 2 devs also I believe they tested the ele built with the bug in place which resulted in over nerfing the other skills so they have roll back a lot of changes on other skills or rebalancing everything . In any case they have to test it first to avoid weird results. On top of this the PvE community wasn't really happy about the whole changes.

>

> This can take a few days to over a week

>

> PS: My personal opinion on DPS balancing the ele in PvE would be Weaver 40k, Tempest 38K , Core Ele(fire,arcane, wind trait) 32-36k

Those "devs" were both story writers. They likely had very little to none influence on skill balance changes.

4 days later meteor is still bugged. It's becoming apparent that the buff to glyph of storms was accidentally applied to meteors instead considering the timing and the fact that glyph of storms is still terrible.

How this wasn't a simple fix makes it suspicious that either they aren't willing to fix it right now for some reason (sPVP season just started and it would be impacted?) or the spaghetti code really is just that narly.