Boss Blitz Bonanza

Once again: you do not have to participate at all if you don't want to. Or, since the rewards are the same for everyone who does participate you could just do what you'd do normally (e.g. the Banisher of Legends daily), or just do enough to tag 1 boss, and as long as 5,000 bosses are killed in total you'll get the reward.

Some people are acting like they have to spend all weekend grinding bosses for a reward they don't even want. The reality is everyone's free to choose how much they do, from not logging in at all to commanding maps all weekend.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"lokh.2695" said:

> Is there any confirmation for this?

No, and there's a 99.9% chance it's the standard Zephyrite Supply Box, otherwise they would haven't called it that. They're obviously intending to build up the challenge however, so maybe they'll offer 1x Zephyrite Curio Box (rare) on the final day for 15-20k kills, or starting from 10k.

> @"Nath Forge Tempete.1645" said:

> Guys the standard Zephyrite Supply Box are so common ... there's no reason they just give you 10 boxes that are worth 2 gold for 10 ... those Zephyrite Curio Box (rare) are more worth and not that easy to get.

>

>

The question is not what is more worth, that's an easy one. The questiun was if you have any confirmation, read: a comment by a dev somewhere, that states that it will be the rare ones? I also doubt it, because the item they name in the official information is the name of an already existing item. If you know more pls share, speculation isn't worth much in regard to my question. ;)

> @"lokh.2695" said:

> > @"Nath Forge Tempete.1645" said:

> > Guys the standard Zephyrite Supply Box are so common ... there's no reason they just give you 10 boxes that are worth 2 gold for 10 ... those Zephyrite Curio Box (rare) are more worth and not that easy to get.

> >

> >

>

> The question is not what is more worth, that's an easy one. The questiun was if you have any confirmation, read: a comment by a dev somewhere, that states that it will be the rare ones? I also doubt it, because the item they name in the official information is the name of an already existing item. If you know more pls share, speculation isn't worth much in regard to my question. ;)

Why would they give classic boxes when you can get them so easily ? No point ... it's pure logic. I feel like I'm repeating myself

> > @"lokh.2695" said:

> > > @"Nath Forge Tempete.1645" said:

> > > Guys the standard Zephyrite Supply Box are so common ... there's no reason they just give you 10 boxes that are worth 2 gold for 10 ... those Zephyrite Curio Box (rare) are more worth and not that easy to get.

> > >

> > >

> >

> > The question is not what is more worth, that's an easy one. The questiun was if you have any confirmation, read: a comment by a dev somewhere, that states that it will be the rare ones? I also doubt it, because the item they name in the official information is the name of an already existing item. If you know more pls share, speculation isn't worth much in regard to my question. ;)

>

> Why would they give classic boxes when you can get them so easily ? No point ... it's pure logic. I feel like I'm repeating myself

Why would they repeatedly say that they're giving the Zephyrite Supply Boxes (the green boxes) if they were planning on giving out Zephyrite Curio Boxes (the rare/gold ones)? They're giving away the green boxes precisely because they're worth very little. Giving away 20 rare boxes to everyone who showed up this weekend would destroy the value of the items in the rare box.

What is logical is for them to do what they said they would do and give people 20 green Supply Boxes and not 20 rare Curio Boxes.

> Nevermind ... i Was wrong then to expect them being obvious ... which they arent . I mean they aren't even logical with their communication team... they said 20 boxes (normal or rare ...no specification) and we get 45 poor normal boxes ...

>

> I was wrong to expect the best from them then ... sorry guys.

20 EXTRA boxes. Each tier was cumulative to the last. It was always the green boxes since they didn't specify otherwise

> @"Phoebe Ascension.8437" said:

> Have now, in fact I think they send the mail twice. 25 boosters and 45 boxes (per mail).

The double down appears to be an error. My primary account received the reward once, while my secondary account received two copies of the reward message. It was actually nice to get more of the boosters on the secondary account where I can use them.