• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"skchurch.3047" said:

> Wow… This has to be my favorite skin. The only thing that is frustrating, as I’m not sure how I can really get most of these because it takes those black lion claim tickets, right? I wish they could just be bought out right. What is the best way to acquire this collection? I feel like I could use almost all of them on my characters.

You can buy them outright. Check the trading post. The skins aren't account bound, so other players can sell them.

1. The items shouldn't be bound by category. Meaning: You should be able to choose any four items you want to be in the quick tab. It shouldn't only be Toy, Chair, Music and whatever else. It SHOULD BE any 4 items you want. (Though i like how it can be different things for your different toons at least.)

2. After you add them to the wardrobe you can no longer link them in chat. It's a make life easier sort of thing that we lose. :(

3. i hope more options become avail later on, because their is still a ton of toy like things that are account bound that have no spot. (riding brooms, other costume toys, endless tonics, etc.) I'd assume these work differently then the others, so it might just not work for them right now.

the problem with adding all those tonics is you'd only be able to have one, ONE avail at a time if they keep the current method. It'd be better if they allowed you to use any four from whatever category you wanted. I often switch up my kites/ balloons when im in a costume. after adding them to the wardrobe i realized i can only have 1 up at a time and it's even more annoying to have to open up the hero tab to switch em out, then just opening my bag and doing it :(

I love the little fun extra touches. Fell in love with the Aviator Memory box when someone dropped it at the end of a Tangled Depths meta and I tried it out without knowing what it was. It's very sweet that my characters have some toys to play with to lighten the load of trying to save the world, and it's just unfortunate that the real world doesn't have any bobblehead formula to chug.

> @"Trise.2865" said:

> They left out a bunch of toys, specifically the costume brawl toys and Birthday Blaster... but I'm sure they're working on it.

I was thinking about birthday blaster too, but I quickly realized it is soulbound and only given to specific characters, so probably won't happen.

> @"Glacial.9516" said:

> Love the new novelties tab. Thank you so much for it.

>

> I do hope it expands to some of the Gizmos acquired from various maps - Levvi's Device, Leyline anomaly locator thingamajig, Position Rewinder, Branded Multi-tool, Spearmarshal's gift, maybe the assorted Eaters and more. Then again, they are a bit more useful than most Novelty items so perhaps they don't quite belong there. And of course books too as mentioned above!

It would be nice for... souvenir gizmos, basically, where the relevant content is done but you want to keep the thing for sentimental reasons. Like Levi's Device (after finishing the collection) or Tassi's Relay Golem or that sort of thing. Or gizmos that never really had a substantial gameplay value. So, not teleporters or eaters. Except maybe the HoM teleporter.

Want to know before I buy one... can you slot the Sonic Tunneler / ELectro Ascender / Etc into the new novelty slot, and have it use that animation automatically? Or is it just a more convenient button for the same function they've always had, where you have to turn them on each time you want to use it?