Black Friday discounts?

> @"Illconceived Was Na.9781" said:

> Path of Fire was officially discounted by 50% recently (and if you bought as a bundle, you could also get HoT for the same discount). A number of official retailers have offered it for a similar discount. DLGamer as HoT for US$18 and the bundle of both at $36.

To clarify, HOT was a separate purchase. I had friends that had just GW2, no HOT, and they bought POF expansion thinking it would also provide previous expansions, and that's not the case. They are going back to purchase the HOT expansion this week.

> @"Leythos.1594" said:

> > @"Illconceived Was Na.9781" said:

> > Path of Fire was officially discounted by 50% recently (and if you bought as a bundle, you could also get HoT for the same discount). A number of official retailers have offered it for a similar discount. DLGamer as HoT for US$18 and the bundle of both at $36.

>

> To clarify, HOT was a separate purchase. I had friends that had just GW2, no HOT, and they bought POF expansion thinking it would also provide previous expansions, and that's not the case. They are going back to purchase the HOT expansion this week.

"Bought as a _bundle_" That means, just as with this promotion, purchasing Path of Fire and Heart of Thorns together in a _bundle_ (Collection) with the discount applying to both.

I'm not wondering about discounts on the game, I'm wondering if there will be like limited time flash sales on the gem store or something going on. I really need the golden wings for my mesmer look I came up with the other day, and was pretty ticked to find they weren't in the gem store right now. Don't know how long they've been gone, but I admittedly just started playing again not too long ago after being away in FFXIV for a few months.