Your Patch Guess for today.

> @"Gopaka.7839" said:

> > @"Chay.7852" said:

> > > @"Ayakaru.6583" said:

> > > Nothing, we’re still another week in the festival

> >

> > I think the same ^^ - How do you guys know there will be a patch today?

> >

> I'm not quite sure how they know but That Shaman thinks the same way... https://www.thatshaman.com/tools/countdown/

>

>

AAA - Okay.. didn't know that... Haven't checked at That_Shaman's ;) Then it makes sense to speculate. However, i don't expect anything big for now.

> @"Chay.7852" said:

> > @"Ayakaru.6583" said:

> > Nothing, we’re still another week in the festival

>

> I think the same ^^ - How do you guys know there will be a patch today?

>

It’s always been Patch -> Gemstore-> Patch-> Gemstore-> Patch.....

We got the Festival Patch then Gemstore last week and today should be a patch again.

> @"DanAlcedo.3281" said:

> Last week was a Gem Store update.

>

> What’s your guess for today’s patch?

>

> Mine is:

> Bug Fixes

> Something totally random.

> Tiny bit of class changes.

>

Story- Joko’s spirit takes over Aurene and kills all members of Dragon Watch, except for our character. “Jokorene” then assembled the leaders of each nation and kills them too... Later, ”Jokorene” claims Divinty Reach as the main HQ, corrupts our character and we become “Jokorene’s” mind controlled slave. Our role is to further oppress the races of Tyria and gather treasures across the land...

The ending of this story will be a cutscene of “Jokorene” resurrecting Trehearne to become main champion, and we become his lieutenant champion. Trehearne is also gifted a special weapon that can become any legendary weapon at will, and can shoots nuke beams of celestial energy from the heavens to wipe out 100s of enemies at a time.

Professions- Mobility on Necromancer is nerfed. All weapon and slot skill activation times are increased by 3 seconds.

Gemstone- Fuzzy Trehearne hat for 200 gems.

> @"Swagger.1459" said:

> > @"DanAlcedo.3281" said:

> > Last week was a Gem Store update.

> >

> > What’s your guess for today’s patch?

> >

> > Mine is:

> > Bug Fixes

> > Something totally random.

> > Tiny bit of class changes.

> >

>

> Story- Joko’s spirit takes over Aurene and kills all members of Dragon Watch, except for our character. “Jokorene” then assembled the leaders of each nation and kills them too... Later, ”Jokorene” claims Divinty Reach as the main HQ, corrupts our character and we become “Jokorene’s” mind controlled slave. Our role is to further oppress the races of Tyria and gather treasures across the land...

>

> The ending of this story will be a cutscene of “Jokorene” resurrecting Trehearne to become main champion, and we become his lieutenant champion. Trehearne is also gifted a special weapon that can become any legendary weapon at will, and can shoots nuke beams of celestial energy from the heavens to wipe out 100s of enemies at a time.

>

>

>

There, there. No matter what unpleasant things happened to you today, everything will be alright. Days like this come and go.

> @"Mahou.3924" said:

> > @"Swagger.1459" said:

> > > @"DanAlcedo.3281" said:

> > > Last week was a Gem Store update.

> > >

> > > What’s your guess for today’s patch?

> > >

> > > Mine is:

> > > Bug Fixes

> > > Something totally random.

> > > Tiny bit of class changes.

> > >

> >

> > Story- Joko’s spirit takes over Aurene and kills all members of Dragon Watch, except for our character. “Jokorene” then assembled the leaders of each nation and kills them too... Later, ”Jokorene” claims Divinty Reach as the main HQ, corrupts our character and we become “Jokorene’s” mind controlled slave. Our role is to further oppress the races of Tyria and gather treasures across the land...

> >

> > The ending of this story will be a cutscene of “Jokorene” resurrecting Trehearne to become main champion, and we become his lieutenant champion. Trehearne is also gifted a special weapon that can become any legendary weapon at will, and can shoots nuke beams of celestial energy from the heavens to wipe out 100s of enemies at a time.

> >

> >

> >

>

> There, there. No matter what unpleasant things happened to you today, everything will be alright. Days like this come and go.

Yes, praise Jokorene! :)

> @"Swagger.1459" said:

> > @"Mahou.3924" said:

> > > @"Swagger.1459" said:

> > > > @"DanAlcedo.3281" said:

> > > > Last week was a Gem Store update.

> > > >

> > > > What’s your guess for today’s patch?

> > > >

> > > > Mine is:

> > > > Bug Fixes

> > > > Something totally random.

> > > > Tiny bit of class changes.

> > > >

> > >

> > > Story- Joko’s spirit takes over Aurene and kills all members of Dragon Watch, except for our character. “Jokorene” then assembled the leaders of each nation and kills them too... Later, ”Jokorene” claims Divinty Reach as the main HQ, corrupts our character and we become “Jokorene’s” mind controlled slave. Our role is to further oppress the races of Tyria and gather treasures across the land...

> > >

> > > The ending of this story will be a cutscene of “Jokorene” resurrecting Trehearne to become main champion, and we become his lieutenant champion. Trehearne is also gifted a special weapon that can become any legendary weapon at will, and can shoots nuke beams of celestial energy from the heavens to wipe out 100s of enemies at a time.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> >

> > There, there. No matter what unpleasant things happened to you today, everything will be alright. Days like this come and go.

>

> Yes, praise Jokorene! :)

Joko ... Choco....

Now i want a Chocorene... NOM!