What Skill Would You Bring Back From GW1 rebranded for GW2

None really. GW2 is a totally different game. I refuse to nominate any Guild Wars skill because I fear that the current dev team would turn it into yet another GW2 carricature skill version.

I prefer the current Anet v.2 team do their own thing in this game instead of trying to reinvent things they don't understand/agree with.

> @"Gabriel of Engels.2673" said:

> If you could bring a skill back from GW1 and have it slightly tweaked for a class in Gw2 what would it be? I think Ray of Judgment would be cool mainly because I just miss smiting things with huge columns of glowing light. ( I don't think the GW2 skill has the same visual it did before - correct me if I am wrong)

Ray of Judgement is no longer the celestial SolarBeam it was in GW1, but the Dragonhunter skill [Light's Judgement](https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Light%27s_Judgment "Light's Judgement") is!

I would pull one of the most broken possible skills: "I Will Avenge You!"

> @"Ashen.2907" said:

> I miss D-Shot.

I miss it as well. All the interrupts, Power Block, Power Drain, Power Spike, Disrupting Chop.

OR the 1/4 sec knockdown combos...Dev Hammer-Crushing Blow-Hammer Bash.

uff...or Bull's Strike.

On topic:

Warrior:

Primal Rage - Elite Skill (stance). Gain swiftness and quickness for 5 seconds.

"You Are All Alone!" - Elite Skill (shout). Inflict Cripple and Weakness for 5 seconds if target foe isn't near an ally.

Guardian:

"It's just a Flesh Wound!" - Elite Skill (shout). Target other ally loses all conditions. If a condition was removed in this way, that ally moves 25% faster for 5 seconds.

"Coward!" - Elite Skill (shout). If target foe is moving and isn't near an ally, that foe is knocked down.

Anthem of Weariness - Skill. The next attack skill used by each ally within earshot also causes Weakness for 5 seconds.

Thief:

Feigned Neutrality - Heal Skill. For 10 seconds you receive improved regeneration, and protection (-33% both direct and condition damage). It ends if you hit with an attack.

Hidden Caltrops - Elite Skill. For 5 seconds, target foe suffers improved Cripple (moves 75% slower). When this ends that foe is Crippled for 5 seconds.

Ranger:

Burning Arrow - Skill (preparation). Your next bow skill inflicts burning for X seconds.

Apply Poison - Elite skill (preparation). For 20 seconds, your first attack on the new target inflicts 1 stack of a poison.

Magebane Shot - Elite skill. Interrupts an action. Interruption effect: an interrupted spell is disabled for +5 seconds. Unblockable.

Elementalist:

Blinding Surge - Elite skill. A target for is struck for X damage. That foe and all adjacent foes are blinded for 5 seconds.

Shatterstone - Elite skill. A target for is struck for x damage. After 3 seconds that foe and all adjacent foes are struck with the same damage again and lose 1 boon.

...I could continue, but this takes some time ^^