Antitoxin Scrapper build guide + Gameplay

RisenHowl.2419

> @"RisenHowl.2419" said:

> > @"hunkamania.7561" said:

> > The super speed is good for running away.

>

> kitten, still so salty that we won't fight your map queue with 40 people

lol funny to say this when ur vids are 50/50 squad w/ another tag. but good informative vid tho. glad scrappers got a buff

> @"Kirogaya.7564" said:

> > @"RisenHowl.2419" said:

> > > @"hunkamania.7561" said:

> > > The super speed is good for running away.

> >

> > kitten, still so salty that we won't fight your map queue with 40 people

>

> lol funny to say this when ur vids are 50/50 squad w/ another tag. but good informative vid tho. glad scrappers got a buff

VR's mad because the last time we were up against their server we wouldn't fight their map queue with our 40 people

> @"Strider Pj.2193" said:

> Maybe vR ran a map queue vs you, but the times we have seen them this matchup, they are running 30-40.

>

> That doesn’t mean the occasional pug doesn’t show up for them, but seeing them in open field, it’s 30-40 max.

I haven't seen them this match up yet, last time I remember seeing them was like 2 months ago

> I think, any time you get a good guild group running, server people will try to tag along. Usually for multiple different reasons: leeching, learning, leering (couldn’t resist...)

> And also because they feel like they are helping.

Nothing I love more than 10 slb taking up space and yelling at me if I kick them for a fb lol

> @"RisenHowl.2419" said:

> > @"Strider Pj.2193" said:

> > I think, any time you get a good guild group running, server people will try to tag along. Usually for multiple different reasons: leeching, learning, leering (couldn’t resist...)

> > And also because they feel like they are helping.

>

> Nothing I love more than 10 slb taking up space and yelling at me if I kick them for a fb lol

Yeah, I’ve been in a heavy derp mode for the past few weeks, but haven’t tried to join the squads. But yeah... not pretending I’m useful. ?

> @"Dawdler.8521" said:

> > @"Kraljevo.2801" said:

> > Fighting enemy blobs with 7+ scrappers per squad abusing this rune is just cancer. It needs an icd or rework on the 6th bonus.

> Runes that stops condi cancer is now cancer.

>

> Checks out, 10 out of 10 dancing crabs.

I now want a dancing crab finisher or emote

> Maybe vR ran a map queue vs you, but the times we have seen them this matchup, they are running 30-40.

>

> That doesn’t mean the occasional pug doesn’t show up for them, but seeing them in open field, it’s 30-40 max.

30-40? That's very sad for a guild to run them numbers.

> @"Fat Disgrace.4275" said:

> > Maybe vR ran a map queue vs you, but the times we have seen them this matchup, they are running 30-40.

> >

> > That doesn’t mean the occasional pug doesn’t show up for them, but seeing them in open field, it’s 30-40 max.

>

> 30-40? That's very sad for a guild to run them numbers.

It’s not all vR tags.

Hard to limit it fully..

> @"Fat Disgrace.4275" said:

> > Maybe vR ran a map queue vs you, but the times we have seen them this matchup, they are running 30-40.

> >

> > That doesn’t mean the occasional pug doesn’t show up for them, but seeing them in open field, it’s 30-40 max.

>

> 30-40? That's very sad for a guild to run them numbers.

why? seems like a healthy guild on and off the field. they must have good senior management in place.

> @"shiri.4257" said:

> > @"Fat Disgrace.4275" said:

> > > @"Strider Pj.2193" said:

> > > Maybe vR ran a map queue vs you, but the times we have seen them this matchup, they are running 30-40.

> > >

> > > That doesn’t mean the occasional pug doesn’t show up for them, but seeing them in open field, it’s 30-40 max.

> >

> > 30-40? That's very sad for a guild to run them numbers.

>

> why? seems like a healthy guild on and off the field. they must have good senior management in place.

Agreed, they seem like they're doing well

I'm sorry they're still salty we wouldn't fight them 40v70 lol

> @"ArchonWing.9480" said:

> People still running condis in zergs.

>

> Kek.

>

> Also freshwater pearls suck. Can't believe it's been 3 years and still this kitten.

I think I spent about 3 freshwater pearls gearing up my Scrapper, and that was to craft an insignia used in changing the stats on an ascended hammer to minstrel. (Haven't even bothered completing elite collection as I don't need another ascended hammer)

All my trinkets / back piece were stat selectable from LS S3

My weapon was from an Ascended Weapon chest, and had its stats changed the mystic toilet

My armor is all stat selectable gear acquired either from WvW Triumphant Armor chests / purchased from Skirmish Supervisor for tickets/memories/ GM marks, or purchased from fractal vendors for pages/relics/ GM marks

At this point I think I might have enough pearls to craft an entire set of minstrel gear, but as I already have full minstrel, they just sit in my storage.

TLDR: pearl droprates suck, but there are easy ways around it.

> @"Turkeyspit.3965" said:

> > @"ArchonWing.9480" said:

> > People still running condis in zergs.

> >

> > Kek.

> >

> > Also freshwater pearls suck. Can't believe it's been 3 years and still this kitten.

>

> I think I spent about 3 freshwater pearls gearing up my Scrapper, and that was to craft an insignia used in changing the stats on an ascended hammer to minstrel. (Haven't even bothered completing elite collection as I don't need another ascended hammer)

> All my trinkets / back piece were stat selectable from LS S3

> My weapon was from an Ascended Weapon chest, and had its stats changed the mystic toilet

> My armor is all stat selectable gear acquired either from WvW Triumphant Armor chests / purchased from Skirmish Supervisor for tickets/memories/ GM marks, or purchased from fractal vendors for pages/relics/ GM marks

>

> At this point I think I might have enough pearls to craft an entire set of minstrel gear, but as I already have full minstrel, they just sit in my storage.

>

> TLDR: pearl droprates suck, but there are easy ways around it.

A week of wvw with the triumphant reward track gets you a full set of stat selectable armor, people act like it's hard to gear up lol