Best ELE NA shares his build and secrets

For too long I have hoarded by knowledge of the ele and my build that unquestionably shifts the match in your favor. So far I have been uncontested as the best tempest in the game. So, in the search for competition, I will share to you some of my secrets so that you may be able to better compete with me.

I expect 5 of the top 10 players next season to be running this build.

Water 1 3 1

Arcane 2 2 1 - none of that earth bullshit. Its trash and you're trash if you need stone heart.

Tempest 2 2 3

Rune of Radiance, Menders Amulet.

Dagger/Warhorn

sigil of agility/sigil of energy

"Wash the pain away", Lightning flash, "flash freeze", "aftershock", "rebound"

Usage -

Every time you get vigor you get 10 endurance back. You are a dodge machine, and every time you dodge theres an effect at the end of the dodge. Note that dodging in earth gives a blast finisher. Dodge the shit out of everything as you should never run out of energy.

If a stun is going to be incoming hold on to your attunement so you can stunbreak.

Dodge onto teammate and swap to water just before dodge ends for quick 5k heal and double condi cleanse. Follow up with tidal wave for additonal heal and condi cleanse if needed. Swap to earth while stacked on teammates who are taking direct pressure.

Aftershock is your aoe protection and reflect when earth is on cooldown

Flash freeze is your aoe condi counter

Time your attunement swaps so that sigil of agility will proc when you switch to earth. Use sand squall to increase the quickness duration granted by an additional 3 seconds.

Use blast finishers on water orb when in a defensive (and default) state to maximize survivability.

Use blast finishers on fire field when in an offensive state to hasten winning an easy fight.

Combo rebound with sandsquall and/or heat sync to give your team fury (and might)

if an enemy is going to be down soon camp earth so u can overload earth and cancel immediately then stomp.

Watch ur teammates your main job is support and spam AoEs on point.

Revive as soon as teammate goes down and switch to air right before the revive finishes to give both u and the teammate 6 seconds of shocking aura

Your mobility is what separates you from FB support. Disengage lost fights. Decap and go far when needed. You should never die.

Additionally, Get Enhanced or Get Left Behind [ROID] is recruiting. Serious steroid users only.

You're welcome and if you dont get top 100 using this build know that it is solely your fault.

> @"Ziggityzog.7389" said:

> Mmmm else are great food for my reaper. I love knowing someone is pressing 6 keys a second just to stay alive.

Few years ago people were crying blood tears to see eles nerfed to the ground...and now people are mocking those few who still play ele after the hundreds of nerfs they received

> @"Im Too Godlike.5629" said:

> For too long I have hoarded by knowledge of the ele and my build that unquestionably shifts the match in your favor. So far I have been uncontested as the best tempest in the game. So, in the search for competition, I will share to you some of my secrets so that you may be able to better compete with me.

>

> I expect 5 of the top 10 players next season to be running this build.

>

> Water 1 3 1

> Arcane 2 2 1 - none of that earth kitten. Its trash and you're trash if you need stone heart.

> Tempest 2 2 3

>

> Rune of Radiance, Menders Amulet.

>

> Dagger/Warhorn

> sigil of agility/sigil of energy

> "Wash the pain away", Lightning flash, "flash freeze", "aftershock", "rebound"

> Usage -

> Every time you get vigor you get 10 endurance back. You are a dodge machine, and every time you dodge theres an effect at the end of the dodge. Note that dodging in earth gives a blast finisher. Dodge the kitten out of everything as you should never run out of energy.

> If a stun is going to be incoming hold on to your attunement so you can stunbreak.

> Dodge onto teammate and swap to water just before dodge ends for quick 5k heal and double condi cleanse. Follow up with tidal wave for additonal heal and condi cleanse if needed. Swap to earth while stacked on teammates who are taking direct pressure.

> Aftershock is your aoe protection and reflect when earth is on cooldown

> Flash freeze is your aoe condi counter

> Time your attunement swaps so that sigil of agility will proc when you switch to earth. Use sand squall to increase the quickness duration granted by an additional 3 seconds.

> Use blast finishers on water orb when in a defensive (and default) state to maximize survivability.

> Use blast finishers on fire field when in an offensive state to hasten winning an easy fight.

> Combo rebound with sandsquall and/or heat sync to give your team fury (and might)

> if an enemy is going to be down soon camp earth so u can overload earth and cancel immediately then stomp.

> Watch ur teammates your main job is support and spam AoEs on point.

> Revive as soon as teammate goes down and switch to air right before the revive finishes to give both u and the teammate 6 seconds of shocking aura

> Your mobility is what separates you from FB support. Disengage lost fights. Decap and go far when needed. You should never die.

>

> Additionally, Get Enhanced or Get Left Behind [ROID] is recruiting. Serious steroid users only.

> You're welcome and if you dont get top 100 using this build know that it is solely your fault.

Interesting build

duel me on your tempest and I'll use mine...

I'm still yet to lose to another Tempest in a best of 3, I have videos if you want to analyse me before the duel. I have challenged every single Tempest I have met.

hit me up if you want the channel and ill hit you up when I get home next week if youre down?

I love other players who play Tempest, win or lose you already have my respect.

Unless this is shadow the jedi... The guy who died to my Tempest while playing Boonbeast then proceeded to talk tough while refusing to re-enter the FFA..

i stopped reading after "every time you get vigor you get 10 endurance back. You are a dodge machine, and every time you dodge theres an effect at the end of the dodge."

unless they ninja-patched the +- 9sec cooldown this might not work the way you want lol

so no, not everythime but 4 times every 10 seconds at best

and no, you are not a dodge machine that is warrior with might makes right, which does have a permanent damage portion to its dodge,aswell as more might to give more endurance

> @"melandru.3876" said:

> i stopped reading after "every time you get vigor you get 10 endurance back. You are a dodge machine, and every time you dodge theres an effect at the end of the dodge."

>

> unless they ninja-patched the +- 9sec cooldown this might not work the way you want lol

> so no, not everythime but 4 times every 10 seconds at best

>

> and no, you are not a dodge machine that is warrior with might makes right, which does have a permanent damage portion to its dodge,aswell as more might to give more endurance

bit of an oversight on his behalf but doesn't discredit his post, he posted about strengths that most people aren't even aware of which indicates to me he has some decent insights.

Even if it is shadow, I hope he accepts the duel.

> @"Burnfall.9573" said:

> > @"Im Too Godlike.5629" said:

> > For too long I have hoarded by knowledge of the ele and my build that unquestionably shifts the match in your favor. So far I have been uncontested as the best tempest in the game. So, in the search for competition, I will share to you some of my secrets so that you may be able to better compete with me.

> >

> > I expect 5 of the top 10 players next season to be running this build.

> >

> > Water 1 3 1

> > Arcane 2 2 1 - none of that earth kitten. Its trash and you're trash if you need stone heart.

> > Tempest 2 2 3

> >

> > Rune of Radiance, Menders Amulet.

> >

> > Dagger/Warhorn

> > sigil of agility/sigil of energy

> > "Wash the pain away", Lightning flash, "flash freeze", "aftershock", "rebound"

> > Usage -

> > Every time you get vigor you get 10 endurance back. You are a dodge machine, and every time you dodge theres an effect at the end of the dodge. Note that dodging in earth gives a blast finisher. Dodge the kitten out of everything as you should never run out of energy.

> > If a stun is going to be incoming hold on to your attunement so you can stunbreak.

> > Dodge onto teammate and swap to water just before dodge ends for quick 5k heal and double condi cleanse. Follow up with tidal wave for additonal heal and condi cleanse if needed. Swap to earth while stacked on teammates who are taking direct pressure.

> > Aftershock is your aoe protection and reflect when earth is on cooldown

> > Flash freeze is your aoe condi counter

> > Time your attunement swaps so that sigil of agility will proc when you switch to earth. Use sand squall to increase the quickness duration granted by an additional 3 seconds.

> > Use blast finishers on water orb when in a defensive (and default) state to maximize survivability.

> > Use blast finishers on fire field when in an offensive state to hasten winning an easy fight.

> > Combo rebound with sandsquall and/or heat sync to give your team fury (and might)

> > if an enemy is going to be down soon camp earth so u can overload earth and cancel immediately then stomp.

> > Watch ur teammates your main job is support and spam AoEs on point.

> > Revive as soon as teammate goes down and switch to air right before the revive finishes to give both u and the teammate 6 seconds of shocking aura

> > Your mobility is what separates you from FB support. Disengage lost fights. Decap and go far when needed. You should never die.

> >

> > Additionally, Get Enhanced or Get Left Behind [ROID] is recruiting. Serious steroid users only.

> > You're welcome and if you dont get top 100 using this build know that it is solely your fault.

>

> Interesting build

> For too long I have hoarded by knowledge of the ele and my build that unquestionably shifts the match in your favor. So far I have been uncontested as the best tempest in the game. So, in the search for competition, I will share to you some of my secrets so that you may be able to better compete with me.

>

> I expect 5 of the top 10 players next season to be running this build.

>

> Water 1 3 1

> Arcane 2 2 1 - none of that earth kitten. Its trash and you're trash if you need stone heart.

> Tempest 2 2 3

>

> Rune of Radiance, Menders Amulet.

>

> Dagger/Warhorn

> sigil of agility/sigil of energy

> "Wash the pain away", Lightning flash, "flash freeze", "aftershock", "rebound"

> Usage -

> Every time you get vigor you get 10 endurance back. You are a dodge machine, and every time you dodge theres an effect at the end of the dodge. Note that dodging in earth gives a blast finisher. Dodge the kitten out of everything as you should never run out of energy.

> If a stun is going to be incoming hold on to your attunement so you can stunbreak.

> Dodge onto teammate and swap to water just before dodge ends for quick 5k heal and double condi cleanse. Follow up with tidal wave for additonal heal and condi cleanse if needed. Swap to earth while stacked on teammates who are taking direct pressure.

> Aftershock is your aoe protection and reflect when earth is on cooldown

> Flash freeze is your aoe condi counter

> Time your attunement swaps so that sigil of agility will proc when you switch to earth. Use sand squall to increase the quickness duration granted by an additional 3 seconds.

> Use blast finishers on water orb when in a defensive (and default) state to maximize survivability.

> Use blast finishers on fire field when in an offensive state to hasten winning an easy fight.

> Combo rebound with sandsquall and/or heat sync to give your team fury (and might)

> if an enemy is going to be down soon camp earth so u can overload earth and cancel immediately then stomp.

> Watch ur teammates your main job is support and spam AoEs on point.

> Revive as soon as teammate goes down and switch to air right before the revive finishes to give both u and the teammate 6 seconds of shocking aura

> Your mobility is what separates you from FB support. Disengage lost fights. Decap and go far when needed. You should never die.

>

> Additionally, Get Enhanced or Get Left Behind [ROID] is recruiting. Serious steroid users only.

> You're welcome and if you dont get top 100 using this build know that it is solely your fault.

> @"Burnfall.9573" said:

> > For too long I have hoarded by knowledge of the ele and my build that unquestionably shifts the match in your favor. So far I have been uncontested as the best tempest in the game. So, in the search for competition, I will share to you some of my secrets so that you may be able to better compete with me.

> >

> >

> > Water 1 3 1

> > Arcane 2 2 1 - none of that earth kitten. Its trash and you're trash if you need stone heart.

> > Tempest 2 2 3

> >

> >

> > Dagger/Warhorn

> > "Wash the pain away", Lightning flash, "flash freeze", "aftershock", "rebound"

> > Usage -

> > Every time you get vigor you get 10 endurance back. You are a dodge machine, and every time you dodge theres an effect at the end of the dodge. Note that dodging in earth gives a blast finisher. Dodge the kitten out of everything as you should never run out of energy.

> > If a stun is going to be incoming hold on to your attunement so you can stunbreak.

> > Dodge onto teammate and swap to water just before dodge ends for quick 5k heal and double condi cleanse. Follow up with tidal wave for additonal heal and condi cleanse if needed. Swap to earth while stacked on teammates who are taking direct pressure.

> > Time your attunement swaps so that sigil of agility will proc when you switch to earth. Use sand squall to increase the quickness duration granted by an additional 3 seconds.

> > Use blast finishers on water orb when in a defensive (and default) state to maximize survivability.

> > Use blast finishers on fire field when in an offensive state to hasten winning an easy fight.

> > Combo rebound with sandsquall and/or heat sync to give your team fury (and might)

> > if an enemy is going to be down soon camp earth so u can overload earth and cancel immediately then stomp.

> > Revive as soon as teammate goes down and switch to air right before the revive finishes to give both u and the teammate 6 seconds of shocking aura

> > Your mobility is what separates you from FB support. Disengage lost fights. Decap and go far when needed. You should never die.

> >

> > Additionally, Get Enhanced or Get Left Behind [ROID] is recruiting. Serious steroid users only.

> > You're welcome and if you dont get top 100 using this build know that it is solely your fault.

>

> Interesting build

no one tell jskip

> @"Burnfall.9573" said:

> >

> >

> > Water 1 3 1

> > Tempest 2 2 3

> >

> >

> > Dagger/Warhorn

> > Usage -

> >

>

> Interesting build

> @"melandru.3876" said:

> i stopped reading after "every time you get vigor you get 10 endurance back. You are a dodge machine, and every time you dodge theres an effect at the end of the dodge."

>

> unless they ninja-patched the +- 9sec cooldown this might not work the way you want lol

> so no, not everythime but 4 times every 10 seconds at best

>

> and no, you are not a dodge machine that is warrior with might makes right, which does have a permanent damage portion to its dodge,aswell as more might to give more endurance

The internal cooldown only applies to the vigor gained upon attuning to water; the endurance gained for each application of vigor doesn't have any cooldown.

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Latent_Stamina

> @"Mosen.1426" said:

> > @"melandru.3876" said:

> > i stopped reading after "every time you get vigor you get 10 endurance back. You are a dodge machine, and every time you dodge theres an effect at the end of the dodge."

> >

> > unless they ninja-patched the +- 9sec cooldown this might not work the way you want lol

> > so no, not everythime but 4 times every 10 seconds at best

> >

> > and no, you are not a dodge machine that is warrior with might makes right, which does have a permanent damage portion to its dodge,aswell as more might to give more endurance

>

> The internal cooldown only applies to the vigor gained upon attuning to water; the endurance gained for each application of vigor doesn't have any cooldown.

> https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Latent_Stamina

yes but evasive arcana still have 10 second internal cooldown, per skill

hence why i said at best you can use 4 dodges every 10 seconds (1 for each atunement, as the cooldown is seperated in evasive arcana and not shared)

> @"sephiroth.4217" said:

> duel me on your tempest and I'll use mine...

>

> I'm still yet to lose to another Tempest in a best of 3, I have videos if you want to analyse me before the duel. I have challenged every single Tempest I have met.

>

> hit me up if you want the channel and ill hit you up when I get home next week if youre down?

>

> I love other players who play Tempest, win or lose you already have my respect.

>

> Unless this is shadow the jedi... The guy who died to my Tempest while playing Boonbeast then proceeded to talk tough while refusing to re-enter the FFA..

I accept your challenge.... if you're able to kill me within 3 minutes I shall forfeit 30 gold to you...

This build is not a 1v1 build and its 1v1 capabilities have no real significance. (But it can perma tank most 1v1 builds while holding cap)

To all of your doubters and nay sayers, try the build and see the results. If it doesnt work for you that means you're bad. Its good to have closure.

> > @"sephiroth.4217" said:

> > duel me on your tempest and I'll use mine...

> >

> > I'm still yet to lose to another Tempest in a best of 3, I have videos if you want to analyse me before the duel. I have challenged every single Tempest I have met.

> >

> > hit me up if you want the channel and ill hit you up when I get home next week if youre down?

> >

> > I love other players who play Tempest, win or lose you already have my respect.

> >

> > Unless this is shadow the jedi... The guy who died to my Tempest while playing Boonbeast then proceeded to talk tough while refusing to re-enter the FFA..

>

> I accept your challenge.... if you're able to kill me within 3 minutes I shall forfeit 30 gold to you...

> This build is not a 1v1 build and its 1v1 capabilities have no real significance. (But it can perma tank most 1v1 builds while holding cap)

>

> To all of your doubters and nay sayers, try the build and see the results. If it doesnt work for you that means you're bad. Its good to have closure.

Ah man... Ill give it a crack but it would be nice if for 1 round you could use a dueling build?

I completely understand about 1v1 capabilities as I use mine as a supplement to other classes.

I dont need the gold either, fighting other Tempests gives me insight to various builds and rotations seperate from my own and I always enjoy seeing other Tempest playstyles. Its a very versatile class with many builds and playstyles, the sort of class that people find thier own groove too and thats what I enjoy fighting the most.

> @"sephiroth.4217" said:

> > > @"sephiroth.4217" said:

> > > duel me on your tempest and I'll use mine...

> > >

> > > I'm still yet to lose to another Tempest in a best of 3, I have videos if you want to analyse me before the duel. I have challenged every single Tempest I have met.

> > >

> > > hit me up if you want the channel and ill hit you up when I get home next week if youre down?

> > >

> > > I love other players who play Tempest, win or lose you already have my respect.

> > >

> > > Unless this is shadow the jedi... The guy who died to my Tempest while playing Boonbeast then proceeded to talk tough while refusing to re-enter the FFA..

> >

> > I accept your challenge.... if you're able to kill me within 3 minutes I shall forfeit 30 gold to you...

> > This build is not a 1v1 build and its 1v1 capabilities have no real significance. (But it can perma tank most 1v1 builds while holding cap)

> >

> > To all of your doubters and nay sayers, try the build and see the results. If it doesnt work for you that means you're bad. Its good to have closure.

>

> Ah man... Ill give it a crack but it would be nice if for 1 round you could use a dueling build?

> I completely understand about 1v1 capabilities as I use mine as a supplement to other classes.

>

> I dont need the gold either, fighting other Tempests gives me insight to various builds and rotations seperate from my own and I always enjoy seeing other Tempest playstyles. Its a very versatile class with many builds and playstyles, the sort of class that people find thier own groove too and thats what I enjoy fighting the most.

Ill play you with this same setup and kill you. maybe ill just switch the amulet

But it will have to be tomorrow because today i am banned for some reason that is undisclosed to me. just says i violated the code of conduct ... somehow...

> > @"sephiroth.4217" said:

> > > @"Im Too Godlike.5629" said:

> > > > @"sephiroth.4217" said:

> > > > duel me on your tempest and I'll use mine...

> > > >

> > > > I'm still yet to lose to another Tempest in a best of 3, I have videos if you want to analyse me before the duel. I have challenged every single Tempest I have met.

> > > >

> > > > hit me up if you want the channel and ill hit you up when I get home next week if youre down?

> > > >

> > > > I love other players who play Tempest, win or lose you already have my respect.

> > > >

> > > > Unless this is shadow the jedi... The guy who died to my Tempest while playing Boonbeast then proceeded to talk tough while refusing to re-enter the FFA..

> > >

> > > I accept your challenge.... if you're able to kill me within 3 minutes I shall forfeit 30 gold to you...

> > > This build is not a 1v1 build and its 1v1 capabilities have no real significance. (But it can perma tank most 1v1 builds while holding cap)

> > >

> > > To all of your doubters and nay sayers, try the build and see the results. If it doesnt work for you that means you're bad. Its good to have closure.

> >

> > Ah man... Ill give it a crack but it would be nice if for 1 round you could use a dueling build?

> > I completely understand about 1v1 capabilities as I use mine as a supplement to other classes.

> >

> > I dont need the gold either, fighting other Tempests gives me insight to various builds and rotations seperate from my own and I always enjoy seeing other Tempest playstyles. Its a very versatile class with many builds and playstyles, the sort of class that people find thier own groove too and thats what I enjoy fighting the most.

>

> Ill play you with this same setup and kill you. maybe ill just switch the amulet

> But it will have to be tomorrow because today i am banned for some reason that is undisclosed to me. just says i violated the code of conduct ... somehow...

I cant till next week I took my daughter on a holiday lmao but I should be back by monday