Season Five Patch Notes

> @"Glider.5792" said:

> Compared to all previous years, I just dont find this years April fools post funny at all, like, i just dont get the joke.

Considering one is on a fan site, another is on the Wiki (who usually does their own April Fools joke) and it's not quite 3am where Anet are I suspect this is a fan creation and not the official April Fools update notes.

I did like the bit about the machine-learning 'KittenFilter'. I've had some experience with training and using programs which use machine learning and the results are always...interesting. Especially when the people contributing data know what's being done and have an incentive (or simply lack of disincentive) to see if they can mislead it. It would be both hilarious and terrifying to see that in action as a voice chat filter.

> @"Danikat.8537" said:

> > @"Glider.5792" said:

> > Compared to all previous years, I just dont find this years April fools post funny at all, like, i just dont get the joke.

>

> Considering one is on a fan site, another is on the Wiki (who usually does their own April Fools joke) and it's not quite 3am where Anet are I suspect this is a fan creation and not the official April Fools update notes.

Oh lmao, i actualy didnt notice its a fake forum site :facepalm: . Props to them for that at least.

> @"Glider.5792" said:

> > @"Danikat.8537" said:

> > > @"Glider.5792" said:

> > > Compared to all previous years, I just dont find this years April fools post funny at all, like, i just dont get the joke.

> >

> > Considering one is on a fan site, another is on the Wiki (who usually does their own April Fools joke) and it's not quite 3am where Anet are I suspect this is a fan creation and not the official April Fools update notes.

>

> Oh lmao, i actualy didnt notice its a fake forum site :facepalm: . Props to them for that at least.

They did a really good job copying the real one. It's only because I caught the external link warning that I noticed.

> @"Inculpatus cedo.9234" said:

> http://en-forum.guildwarsbattleroyale.com/discussion/15634156/game-update-notes-april-01-2019/

>

> More information, and promotional images found here: https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/It%27s_About_Banding_Together

>

> (Or not.)

Interesting. Unfortunately, ANet was in a hurry and released the true 1 April jokes on 5 March and 26 March.

Do enjoy the song at the top of the wiki pages. I'm not sure if we'll be hosting it beyond today.

> @"Dami.5046" said:

> They didn't even put 'opening up cantha' in their post :(

> *cries* runs around and *cries* some more.

> *cries*

Some of us are under an NDA, so we can't "joke" about Cantha without getting into trouble!