Berserker is straight up GARBAGE

JTGuevara.9018

> @"melandru.3876" said:

> > @"cryorion.9532" said:

> > @"melandru.3876"

> > What about this: https://imgur.com/Lkik8u7

> > It is double Arc Divider with Blood Reckoning.

>

> that is not a single arc divider, is it?

>

> that's like rangers claiming to do 100k rapid fires with quick draw (no, that's not possible) while in tehory they used it twice.

>

> following that logic i can do 100k decapitate.

>

> berserk, decapitate, bloodreckoning, decapitate, signet of fury, decapitate,headbutt decapitate

>

> i swear guys it was only 1 decapitate..

You just take the number in the picture and divide by 2. He said is double arc divider. The 37k is likely one burst and even if is 2, the other 60k+ is pretty obvious.

If you watch the video you posted from PvE raid with full raid buff, the very first arc divider is 57k. So I don't really think hitting 30k+ in wvw is unrealistic at all.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"Warscythes.9307" said:

> > @"melandru.3876" said:

> > > @"cryorion.9532" said:

> > > @"melandru.3876"

> > > What about this: https://imgur.com/Lkik8u7

> > > It is double Arc Divider with Blood Reckoning.

> >

> > that is not a single arc divider, is it?

> >

> > that's like rangers claiming to do 100k rapid fires with quick draw (no, that's not possible) while in tehory they used it twice.

> >

> > following that logic i can do 100k decapitate.

> >

> > berserk, decapitate, bloodreckoning, decapitate, signet of fury, decapitate,headbutt decapitate

> >

> > i swear guys it was only 1 decapitate..

>

> You just take the number in the picture and divide by 2. He said is double arc divider. The 37k is likely one burst and even if is 2, the other 60k+ is pretty obvious.

>

> If you watch the video you posted from PvE raid with full raid buff, the very first arc divider is 57k. So I don't really think hitting 30k+ in wvw is unrealistic at all.

Ive hit higher tonight.Seeing we have Bloody roar that adds 20% dmg + Berserk power which adds another 20% and Eagle rune which adds 10% on 50%hp targets add Force sigil for 5% add Bloodlust for 250 free power and Severance sig for added fero after cc headbutt and count the added might you can gain from yourself or allies and you can get some serious crazy numbers.

I call bs on 30k also because i havent been able to hit the last hit of my gs burst so ive only hit 20k and it goes invuln

But yea ive been able to easily land 7k headbutt 5k going into berserk and 10k per hit on gs burst and thats all in like what seems like .1 seconds lol

> @"Loading.4503" said:

> I call bs on 30k also because i havent been able to hit the last hit of my gs burst so ive only hit 20k and it goes invuln

>

> But yea ive been able to easily land 7k headbutt 5k going into berserk and 10k per hit on gs burst and thats all in like what seems like .1 seconds lol

10k Per hit on a 3x hit Gs burst equals ?

> @"Caedmon.6798" said:

> > @"Loading.4503" said:

> > I call bs on 30k also because i havent been able to hit the last hit of my gs burst so ive only hit 20k and it goes invuln

> >

> > But yea ive been able to easily land 7k headbutt 5k going into berserk and 10k per hit on gs burst and thats all in like what seems like .1 seconds lol

>

> 10k Per hit on a 3x hit Gs burst equals ?

I dont think u got that joke

Btw, you better kill people before Berserker mode runs out, or else you won't really have an F1 and not having the core F1? Makes it hard to counterpressure and fight back. This was a stupid change, and the next thing that ANET will do is probably very catastrophic or will keep the spec very useless for a long period.

Literally the counter to this is so simple ( Just wait out Berserker mode or just flat out kill the Berserker), this is why ANET is worse than stupid (getting rid of Core F1 also gutted Berserker when Berserker mode is down and you WILL GET CAUGHT VERY OFTEN vs. competent people when your berserker mode is on CD).

hey can just z-axis teleport or stay far from arc divider range, and then go in on you when you have nothing.

Best. Designed. Spec. Good job ANET.

How you are **pidgeon holed** into blood reckoning, signet of fury, signet of might, berserker stance, GS for Arc Divider has got to be the biggest joke design that I have ever seen in my life. And "you have to use GS anyways" is a stupid excuse because that gets boring being stuck to 1 weapon set for an ELITE SPEC when it was already kinda tolerable without GS (core F1 + primal F1 mind game/back to back) pre-rework (There are better ways for a "rework" and a "buff" some aspects would have been fine as is)

> @"Spartacus.3192" said:

> 12.5 sec of no access to any burst skills so no adrenal health no "burst" damage ....nada......and with obvious red glow animation everyone gonna know "oh look hes not glowing red means he cant burst me "

>

> Whichever anet developer/manager came up with that idea deserves the "golden raspberry" award of game design.

This pretty much sums it up.

The design is just... very bad.

> @"KryTiKaL.3125" said:

> Right now the only thing keeping Berserk afloat is pairing Arc Divider with Signet of Might. Basically just a meme build to pull out some one shot on someone because Arc Divider is the one good thing they did with the rework.

while it last

arc divider is "bugged" like holo forge 5. it hits through terrain and walls

still lol'd at the people claiming those crits to be real, remind me of that hoax chrono post with 18k lost time crits..turned out to be a lvl 2 without armor in guild hall

> @"Arzurag.7506" said:

> > @"Caedmon.6798" said:

> > > @"Arzurag.7506" said:

> > > I wonder why berserker´s damage is quite low, considering that this class is the only class that can over 3k power without boons and even scratches the 4k mark.

> > > It should hit like a truck. as well,

> > >

> > > Or maybe it hits like a truck but has low dps, if that´s the case then I whish such treatment for all other classes as well except reaper.

> >

> > In what world does Berserk hit low ? Ive seen many people claim this so far and it made me scratch my head, think thats how you build and what gear you use and the runes you use on them aswell. Ive been hitting for 7 -9k auto attacks on gs yesterday,seen 30k+ gs bursts aswell in wvw. Ive never seen people melt this fast vs warri. It gets especially fun if you drop defense and go strength/disc/berserk. Your sustain will be horrid but your damage be over the top. Make sure you have someone with you for sustain like an Fb.

>

> Well, then why does this thread exists in the first place? ^^

> I personally think that warriors damage isn't low at all, neither is reaper's but its dps is quite low which kinda makes both classes undesirable?

> I'm not sure.

i want to see you hit someone with autoattacks with 7-9k each

you sure it wasnt someone who was actually lv 10 with trash gear ?

> @"melandru.3876" said:

> > @"KryTiKaL.3125" said:

> > Right now the only thing keeping Berserk afloat is pairing Arc Divider with Signet of Might. Basically just a meme build to pull out some one shot on someone because Arc Divider is the one good thing they did with the rework.

>

> while it last

>

> arc divider is "bugged" like holo forge 5. it hits through terrain and walls

>

>

>

> still lol'd at the people claiming those crits to be real, remind me of that hoax chrono post with 18k lost time crits..turned out to be a lvl 2 without armor in guild hall

I got 65k on the indestructible golem self buffed. Not even minmaxed.

¯\\_(ツ)_/¯

Big burst isn't a problem. Its that it bursts up to 65k aoe. I've entered fights and 3s later four players on the enemy team are all on respawn fully defeated (not downed, dead).

Having ran into some berserker warriors in pvp, I can definitely say and confirm like others have here that Arc Divider is the ONLY saving grace that berserker has. Even when I ran base warrior with Demolisher's with Dolyak Signet, I still got obliterated in like 2 hits! That burst is real! Still, that damage does not come without a price. The price being all that you lose when you carry the spec, toughness, adrenaline gain, lack of f1 skills, dependency on rage skills, A CAST TIME.

That being said, if more offense was the plan for berserker, you really only needed to buff Arc Divider. You didn't need to gut the entire spec mechanics!