Mounts that's not animals...

Hoover.6394

> @"Ayakaru.6583" said:

> Funny you ask.

> The balthazar glider is a sort of hoverboard.

> It could work as a skimmer

yeah could be skins for mount, but also have opportunity to introduce new movement type, for example, the "Canthan Surfing cloud" can float move all directions, maybe slow than mounts but has no limits

Yes, of course the magic carpet and broom’s animation are too simple compare to mount, they will have to make it realistic and natural, with waves and flows etc.

> @"Randulf.7614" said:

> The magic carpet toy and glider I’m sure could become a skimmer

Yes, of course the magic carpet and broom’s animation are too simple compare to mount, they will have to make it realistic and natural, with waves and flows etc.

> @"Hoover.6394" said:

> Yes, of course the magic carpet and broom’s animation are too simple compare to mount, they will have to make it realistic and natural, with waves and flows etc.

> > @"Randulf.7614" said:

> > The magic carpet toy and glider I’m sure could become a skimmer

>

>

> Yes, of course the magic carpet and broom’s animation are too simple compare to mount, they will have to make it realistic and natural, with waves and flows etc.

>

>

They are, but I'm sure they'd adapt it properly. Now they we've seen premium skins have unique animations, we know they can do a lot more than perhaps we realise

> @"Alin.2468" said:

> I don't think any of this will happen. Decisions were made by taking ideas from other games or franchises. All the mounts are taken from other popular products, even the fox with 9 tails. What makes anyone think they will come up with something new?

Fox is technically a dog lol, I mean yeah there’s Fox skin raptors I guess...

If theres opportunities to introduce different type of movement I don’t see why they can’t add more...

also I’m fine with they adding just skin to the current mount, with some non-creature things :)

> @"Hoover.6394" said:

> An industrial Charr Motorcycle, an Asura Racing jet, a Sylvari floating Lily pad, a Canthan Surfing cloud... a lot of cool things can be added, any other ideas?

> A lot of those are seen in the glider skins, could be fun if they becomes mount equivalent in future expansions.

Actually, the chairs we have now are a form of the mounts.