Should centaurs drop red meat?

Mewcifer.5198

> @"Eloc Freidon.5692" said:

> We shouldn't eat sentient creatures. But we'll sure as heck wear their carcasses.

>

> Seriously, I think it might be considered a sensitive topic to eat horse and cat meat in some regions.

Gaining skill points already involves going around the world and eating questionable meat

If a sentient race does drop a meat/vegetable I think the only way to pick it up should be through an animation where you crouch over the body, pick up the food and eat it right there. I think this would be especially visually pleasing in WvW where the winners of a Zerg fight would move from body to body, gorging on the kills before moving on to the next fight.

> @"Eloc Freidon.5692" said:

> We shouldn't eat sentient creatures. But we'll sure as heck wear their carcasses.

>

> Seriously, I think it might be considered a sensitive topic to eat horse and cat meat in some regions.

just a friendly reminder: those sicko elonians eat choya. Since choya are at least as intelligent as centaurs, why not eat those as well? I mean, they look like they would taste horrific, think adult wild boar or deer in rut or adult goat... all three ugh, but that is a different problem