Mad King mount skins

Ghetx.1752

(cries) Those griffon wings! Want. Couldn't we get a true undead/skeletal mount pack based around how those Mad King griffon wings look? Especially given how the Lithosol raptor was handled.

I really like these mounts, but I'm not sure about the pumpkin heads. But everything else is amazing. So I'm undecided but tempted.

> @"Udolpho.1209" said:

> (cries) Those griffon wings! Want. Couldn't we get a true undead/skeletal mount pack based around how those Mad King griffon wings look? Especially given how the Lithosol raptor was handled.

>

> I really like these mounts, but I'm not sure about the pumpkin heads. But everything else is amazing. So I'm undecided but tempted.

I would LOVE an undead mount pack.

Do any of you have screenshots of them dyed? They both look awesome and are not at all my personal aesthetic that I would use outside the Festival, but dyes can really change the impact of a mount skin. I'm probably not buying this pack but might possibly change my mind if someone can demonstrate effective alternate hues for them.

> @"Donari.5237" said:

> Do any of you have screenshots of them dyed? They both look awesome and are not at all my personal aesthetic that I would use outside the Festival, but dyes can really change the impact of a mount skin. I'm probably not buying this pack but might possibly change my mind if someone can demonstrate effective alternate hues for them.

[There's a video showing how they can be dyed](

"There's a video showing how they can be dyed"). Looks like all parts can be dyed except for the pumpkin. You can dye the flames.

Anet have said that they won't include non-core/optional mounts in mount packs, but i think they should do a smaller mount pack to cover the claw, beetle and dragon only. Perhaps their metrics are showing that not enough players have unlocked or us those mounts to make such a thing profitable, but for the sake of completion 3 more skins would be great!

Edit: I also like the mad king mounts, but the pumpkin heads are iffy to me aesthetically (though the Mad King has a pumpkin head so i guess they were obliged to copy that through the design process).