Metal Legion for Wintersday.

SDb.8072

With the success of the Metal legion Meta, I was hoping that some of the dev's have realized they are onto a winner.

If the Dev's haven't already thought of it please bring them back for festivals. Metal legion rocking some Christmas Carols would be awesome. Most of my guild recon that it would rock.

If you like the idea keep bumping message

Well, haters gonna hate but we can't deny the success metal legion made in the forums when the episode launched (and usually the minority that "play forum" complains more than compliment anything). I would love to see a new event in Divinity's Reach during wintersday with the band, better if it gives lots of wintersday gifts in the end :#

As a player: The event has lots of things to do and is different from the usual "swing your sword, swing your sword again" action open world events offer. The event is more on the funny side of things which I appreciate every now and then in this game, rewards could be better, even if it's just Karma.

As a character ingame: Metal Legion obviously is spreading pro charr segregation propaganda and I don't know if everyone would be fine with them playing in DR or LA. Maybe from this tention some other nice events could be programmed.

Maybe, in time, the world of tyria will be filled with more bands or orchestras and more concert events. I wouldn't mind but I'm also fine with swinging my sword.

I would love to see Metal Legion perform in other cities e.g. during Winter's Day as well!

There's a flyer in [the magazine](https://www.guildwars2.com/en-gb/the-game/releases/september-04-2019/ "https://guildwars2.com/en-gb/the-game/releases/september-04-2019/") that does list Grothmar Valley, Divinity's Reach, Rata Sum, Lion's Arch & Black Citadel as tour locations.. so... :3

I agree they'd be awesome at any festival. Alas, if you watch the Guild Chat in which they discussed Metal Legion you will learn that they simply don't have the resources to expand the band's venues, though they'd like to if they could. The amount of work required is just too high. Details on why are in the stream.

> @"SDb.8072" said:

> With the success of the Metal legion Meta, I was hoping that some of the dev's have realized they are onto a winner.

>

> If the Dev's haven't already thought of it please bring them back for festivals. Metal legion rocking some Christmas Carols would be awesome. Most of my guild recon that it would rock.

>

> If you like the idea keep bumping message

>

I have nothing against the Metal Legion for festivals. But NOT for Christmas songs. These are traditional songs and (in my opinion at least) any ... attempt to "metallize" such a song is in fact a ... perversion. So, bring the Metal Legion for SAB / Lunar New Year / Halloween / etc. Keep them away from any Christmas song.

Sincerely Yours,

O. Tannenbaum