If Anet reaches $100,000 in donations, they will reveal early teaser and release day of episode 1.

> @"Inculpatus cedo.9234" said:

> > @"Liston.9708" said:

> > Like I said before, Saga is rebrand of living world even according to anet…..

>

> I'm curious where ArenaNet said this. Even though it is, of course, more Living World.

Players started saying it was a rebranding of the living world. All Anet said was during that presentation a couple months ago where they started referring to it as a saga.

> > @"Liston.9708" said:

> > Like I said before, Saga is rebrand of living world even according to anet…..

>

> I'm curious where ArenaNet said this. Even though it is, of course, more Living World.

What I meant was aug 30 anet said living world replaced by saga. Now look at the first post what ArenaNet said in twitch referring to living world not saga.

> @"Liston.9708" said:

> What I meant was aug 30 anet said living world replaced by saga. Now look at the first post what ArenaNet said in twitch referring to living world not saga.

It was always under the living world. What they've changed was calling it a saga instead of a season, or simply put, they've started naming the seasons.

> @"Healix.5819" said:

> > @"Liston.9708" said:

> > What I meant was aug 30 anet said living world replaced by saga. Now look at the first post what ArenaNet said in twitch referring to living world not saga.

>

> It was always under the living world. What they've changed was calling it a saga instead of a season, or **simply put, they've started naming the seasons.**

(Emphasis added)

This! They never said that it wasn't the Living World anymore. I took it as "Living World Season 5 is called The Icebrood Saga". I don't think we should be hung up on the word "saga", I expect that's simply the word for "story" that they though fit best here. If Season 6 brings us to Cantha it might well be called "The Canthan Cronicles" or something like that.

> @"Tanner Blackfeather.6509" said:

> > @"Healix.5819" said:

> > > @"Liston.9708" said:

> > > What I meant was aug 30 anet said living world replaced by saga. Now look at the first post what ArenaNet said in twitch referring to living world not saga.

> >

> > It was always under the living world. What they've changed was calling it a saga instead of a season, or **simply put, they've started naming the seasons.**

> (Emphasis added)

> This! They never said that it wasn't the Living World anymore. I took it as "Living World Season 5 is called The Icebrood Saga". I don't think we should be hung up on the word "saga", I expect that's simply the word for "story" that they though fit best here. If Season 6 brings us to Cantha it might well be called "The Canthan Cronicles" or something like that.

Ooooo, Canthan Cronicles, you heard it here first folks!

> @"Tanner Blackfeather.6509" said:

> > @"Healix.5819" said:

> > > @"Liston.9708" said:

> > > What I meant was aug 30 anet said living world replaced by saga. Now look at the first post what ArenaNet said in twitch referring to living world not saga.

> >

> > It was always under the living world. What they've changed was calling it a saga instead of a season, or **simply put, they've started naming the seasons.**

> (Emphasis added)

> This! They never said that it wasn't the Living World anymore. I took it as "Living World Season 5 is called The Icebrood Saga". I don't think we should be hung up on the word "saga", I expect that's simply the word for "story" that they though fit best here. If Season 6 brings us to Cantha it might well be called "The Canthan Cronicles" or something like that.

You're partially correct, it's actually Living World, The Icebrood Saga vs Living World, Season 5...that's the major difference and each episode will still have it's own title. They specifically stated this when they announced it at that hour long event back in August. A Saga is different from a Season as it is by definition.

> @"Super Hayes.6890" said:

> > @"hugo.4705" said:

> > Boneskinner is coming... oh ... can already imagine it corrupting image like slender and then huge jumpscare.

>

> What is "Boneskinner?" I keep seeing this word but can't find info. What did I miss?

It is an [image](https://imgur.com/uEV52TR "art ") that they revealed on Icebrood Saga reveal, it will be part of the story!

> @"Astrolicus.3716" said:

> > @"Super Hayes.6890" said:

> > > @"hugo.4705" said:

> > > Boneskinner is coming... oh ... can already imagine it corrupting image like slender and then huge jumpscare.

> >

> > What is "Boneskinner?" I keep seeing this word but can't find info. What did I miss?

>

> It is an [art ](https://imgur.com/uEV52TR "art ") that they revealed on Icebrood Saga reveal, it will be part of the story!

Thanks!

> I believe the Devs indicated that the map for Episode One will be a map that expands with subsequent Episode releases.

> So, it may start out on the smaller side.

Actually, I believe the devs said that they will start out with a much bigger map with episode 1 and continue to fill it out with episode 2. So I expect a PoF size, maybe even larger with the extentions with episode 2.