Which mouse do you use???

rharmy.1970

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been with Naga HEX since the second beta weekend, when the first beta weekend taught me I couldn't keyboard-move and get skills and dodges fired off anything like fast enough. I don't use all the buttons, but I can comfortably handle most all my game movement with my right hand thanks to side buttons for strafing and backpedaling. I'm on the third one now, they can develop problems after constant daily use for years. But they fit my smallish hand, I don't have to do a claw hold and thus can rest my wrist on a pad, and they are pretty easy to configure.

Guys silence , u all have shit crap mouses that are either made to play csgo or whatever sniper games u guys play, Logitech G600 is da best , i have the proof(in the ammount of time i had played , and that's thousands of hours, and all the shortcuts that i have asigned to it). I have buttoned the shit outta him. and it has all the buttons to do for gw2. U can also macro the shit outta them.

IF they would do a newer version of g600 , that would be the BEST, till then, unless u can find an used on at a good price , or even a brand new one logitec G600, u should go with corsair scimitar pro rgb. Is like they have stolen the logitech design , swapped the buttons to be a little bit more ergonomic, and the sensor is bit better.

But the feeling is almost the same.

It took me 2 weeks to get the hang to corsair, but at least is future proof, in the idea that it just appeared on market , compared to logitech's 10 years or something.

> @"Ameepa.6793" said:

> Logitech MX500 since it was released in 2002. I think I kinda like that mouse model..

I used to like them. I had a box of ~10 MX500/510/518 and G5 series that I literally wore the paint off.

But then I grew up and realized they are for child hands. Tiny sweaty child hands.

I've used Razer Deathadder from the first gen and gone through... maybe 5 of them? Ah cant remember anymore. Shit quality, but I love the shape and button positioning so much I've been unable to use any other mouse. Currently on a Deathadder Elite that's probably gonna break any day now but hey maybe this generation has better quality. I doubt it.