Can we get an emergency ban on Necromancer and Firebrand in 2v2s?

mortrialus.3062

> @"Obtena.7952" said:

> > @"mortrialus.3062" said:

> > > @"Obtena.7952" said:

> > > > @"mortrialus.3062" said:

> > > > The only thing stopping banning classes is the developer's own will. They can literally do whatever they see fit.

> > > >

> > > Their is a difference here. The ability to do whatever they want isn't what matters. The DISCRETION to do something IS. There will NEVER be a ban on classes, WHATEVER motivates it. It's one of the most nonsensical requests I've seen yet.

> >

> > Arenanet saw fit to hard disable Chaotic Interruption in PvP when CI Mirage was running absolutely rough shot over the game mode, and it absolutely deserved that.

> >

> > https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/83741/chaotic-interruption-temporarily-disabled-in-pvp

> >

> > https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/81789/we-need-emergency-nerfs

>

> OK ... but we are talking about banning classes, not changing traits ... or are you confused about your own thread?

Of course they are confused... 8years ppl wanted 2v2, 8years ppl would be saying the game isn't balanced for 2v2. They could of introduced 2v2 over many seasons, there would ALWAYS be a dominant 2 class team. 2v2 or 3v3 or whatever ppl want "deathmatch" will always require a different level of balance.

Edit: adapt/l2p

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"Thorstienn.1642" said:

> > @"Obtena.7952" said:

> > > @"mortrialus.3062" said:

> > > > @"Obtena.7952" said:

> > > > > @"mortrialus.3062" said:

> > > > > The only thing stopping banning classes is the developer's own will. They can literally do whatever they see fit.

> > > > >

> > > > Their is a difference here. The ability to do whatever they want isn't what matters. The DISCRETION to do something IS. There will NEVER be a ban on classes, WHATEVER motivates it. It's one of the most nonsensical requests I've seen yet.

> > >

> > > Arenanet saw fit to hard disable Chaotic Interruption in PvP when CI Mirage was running absolutely rough shot over the game mode, and it absolutely deserved that.

> > >

> > > https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/83741/chaotic-interruption-temporarily-disabled-in-pvp

> > >

> > > https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/81789/we-need-emergency-nerfs

> >

> > OK ... but we are talking about banning classes, not changing traits ... or are you confused about your own thread?

>

> Of course they are confused... 8years ppl wanted 2v2, 8years ppl would be saying rhengamenis balanced for 2v2. They could of introduced 2v2 over many seasons, there would ALWAYS be a dominant 2 class team. 2v2 or 3v3 or whatever ppl want "deathmatch" will always require a different level of balance.

>

> Edit: adapt/l2p

Adapt L2P against something that requires absolutely no thinking whatsoever to use and carries itself. Good riddance.

In an elite esl lvl competitive setting, I'd agree ban this class immediately. However, this game does not have that what so ever unfortunately. So in stead, we got a very recent promise that they will update and balance immensely quicker.

Now, do updates really need to happen on a Tuesday? If so I'd love to see one this Tuesday for a necro rebalance, from his sheer tankyness, to it's linch form that last way to long and has an unbelievable auto attack damage.

As well as a nerf to symbol brand. Has way to much aoe of everything from heals to damage to cc.

If there won't be an update this Tuesday the latest I probably won't play at all that week.

Honestly if i wasn't 100% positive that I'd fight either a rev gaurdian, or a gaurd necro combo id be playing instead of forum gaming.

> @"Obtena.7952" said:

> > @"mortrialus.3062" said:

> > > @"Obtena.7952" said:

> > > > @"mortrialus.3062" said:

> > > > The only thing stopping banning classes is the developer's own will. They can literally do whatever they see fit.

> > > >

> > > Their is a difference here. The ability to do whatever they want isn't what matters. The DISCRETION to do something IS. There will NEVER be a ban on classes, WHATEVER motivates it. It's one of the most nonsensical requests I've seen yet.

> >

> > Arenanet saw fit to hard disable Chaotic Interruption in PvP when CI Mirage was running absolutely rough shot over the game mode, and it absolutely deserved that.

> >

> > https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/83741/chaotic-interruption-temporarily-disabled-in-pvp

> >

> > https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/81789/we-need-emergency-nerfs

>

> OK ... but we are talking about banning classes, not changing traits ... or are you confused about your own thread?

Arenanet literally disabled Chaotic Interruption in SPvP. If you moused over the trait it would say "DISABLED". If you picked the trait it literally wouldn't do anything. It wasn't just nerfed months later. It was outright removed from play until they reworked it

> @"Lilyanna.9361" said:

> They should have banned mirage when everyone and their mother was playing it, and we were begging for it to be balanced.

>

> Should have banned spellbreaker when it was overpowered.

>

> Should have banned scourge and FB when it dominated the first half of the PoF lifespan.

>

> Y'all wanted to sit and defend your classes for ages. You made your bed, now lie in it. I don't feel remotely sorry for anyone after these forums were playing deaf for years when it actually mattered.

Yeah this is it. Cop it hard lads. Talk of banning what a joke.

Necros cannot by any means get such huge nerfs if 2v2 is not balanced because it would break them in 5v5.

I want to see what results folks get in 5v5 first to know if it is vulnerable there alone without a firebrand, because if firebrand is keeping them partially alive then that needs to be taken into consideration before nerfing.

Also, any testing will remove hearsay and said bias and confusion.

> @"otto.5684" said:

> is anyone surprised that a 2v2 death match balance wise does not work at all in a game balance around 5v5 conquest? Not to mention the the beyond kitten up balance for conquest the current sPvP has.

I want you to tell me what would dominate if Firebrand and Necromancer didn't exist the way they are right now, waiting for it.

> @"Shao.7236" said:

> > @"otto.5684" said:

> > is anyone surprised that a 2v2 death match balance wise does not work at all in a game balance around 5v5 conquest? Not to mention the the beyond kitten up balance for conquest the current sPvP has.

>

> I want you to tell me what would dominate if Firebrand and Necromancer didn't exist the way they are right now, waiting for it.

Rev plus guardian? Guardian ele? guardian thief? Guardian core ranger? Since firebrand is op and it keeps a lot of specs alive.

> @"Axl.8924" said:

> > @"Shao.7236" said:

> > > @"otto.5684" said:

> > > is anyone surprised that a 2v2 death match balance wise does not work at all in a game balance around 5v5 conquest? Not to mention the the beyond kitten up balance for conquest the current sPvP has.

> >

> > I want you to tell me what would dominate if Firebrand and Necromancer didn't exist the way they are right now, waiting for it.

>

> Rev plus guardian? Guardian ele? guardian thief? Guardian core ranger? Since firebrand is op and it keeps a lot of specs alive.

>

>

But at least Guardian doesn't have you fight for 2 hours because of power creep, you actually can kill it. That would already be much better than right now.

> @"Shao.7236" said:

> > @"Axl.8924" said:

> > > @"Shao.7236" said:

> > > > @"otto.5684" said:

> > > > is anyone surprised that a 2v2 death match balance wise does not work at all in a game balance around 5v5 conquest? Not to mention the the beyond kitten up balance for conquest the current sPvP has.

> > >

> > > I want you to tell me what would dominate if Firebrand and Necromancer didn't exist the way they are right now, waiting for it.

> >

> > Rev plus guardian? Guardian ele? guardian thief? Guardian core ranger? Since firebrand is op and it keeps a lot of specs alive.

> >

> >

>

> But at least Guardian doesn't have you fight for 2 hours because of power creep, you actually can kill it. That would already be much better than right now.

I mean, you are dealing with some bronze level necromancer that has no belief that necromancer is beyond busted and literally unkillable.

"SHOW ME THE VIDEO I DONT BELEIVE IT I DIE IN 1 SECOND"

> @"Odik.4587" said:

> > @"Shao.7236" said:

> > > @"Axl.8924" said:

> > > > @"Shao.7236" said:

> > > > > @"otto.5684" said:

> > > > > is anyone surprised that a 2v2 death match balance wise does not work at all in a game balance around 5v5 conquest? Not to mention the the beyond kitten up balance for conquest the current sPvP has.

> > > >

> > > > I want you to tell me what would dominate if Firebrand and Necromancer didn't exist the way they are right now, waiting for it.

> > >

> > > Rev plus guardian? Guardian ele? guardian thief? Guardian core ranger? Since firebrand is op and it keeps a lot of specs alive.

> > >

> > >

> >

> > But at least Guardian doesn't have you fight for 2 hours because of power creep, you actually can kill it. That would already be much better than right now.

> I mean, you are dealing with some bronze level necromancer that has no belief that necromancer is beyond busted and literally unkillable.

> "SHOW ME THE VIDEO I DONT BELEIVE IT I DIE IN 1 SECOND"

Witnesses even when it comes to real life evidence of murder is something that can be falsified missremembered and or lied about. People lie about things because they come in with a bias, so it makes sense. DNA evidence for example can prove that someone is guilty, and also it can exonerate people too who are accused.

Also the mind of the human has shown to be flawed for example we might miss out on little details that can make a full picture. Imagine for instance the times where people have cried in the past nerf necro when they were s courge and firebrand was guarding them and keeping them alive. That missing of the detail is a missing piece of a puzzle, hence why slow but very elaborate investigation on the class is needed. You can't just do a widespread nerf of everything when y ou got a problem with a class, as that could prove disastrous.> @"Shao.7236" said:

> > @"Axl.8924" said:

> > > @"Shao.7236" said:

> > > > @"otto.5684" said:

> > > > is anyone surprised that a 2v2 death match balance wise does not work at all in a game balance around 5v5 conquest? Not to mention the the beyond kitten up balance for conquest the current sPvP has.

> > >

> > > I want you to tell me what would dominate if Firebrand and Necromancer didn't exist the way they are right now, waiting for it.

> >

> > Rev plus guardian? Guardian ele? guardian thief? Guardian core ranger? Since firebrand is op and it keeps a lot of specs alive.

> >

> >

>

> But at least Guardian doesn't have you fight for 2 hours because of power creep, you actually can kill it. That would already be much better than right now.

Firebrand was a issue in the past, so it could be now as well. Necro is very vulnerable to stuns and cc, but having a firebrand can make them resillient to stuns and they can get other sorts of stuff from the firebrand. A awful lot of folks are complaining too about firebrand. I heard thief is very good vs necro and i've seen some pretty hard hitting rifle warr and ranger with LB 3.

Does necro need nerfs? Sure small ones nothing devastating that can make their class turn into free kills.

I see the "give it weeks" argument, but:

Some classes are garbage for near year/years now. A lot of things desperately cry for attention just as they did before, because nothing about this update changed subpar mechanics, bad skills or anything of that nature.

Anet has no luxury in making us wait for anything, considering that the only thing aside from competitive update we have coming is a sidestory about some cat nobody asked/wanted to really hear, which has nothing to do with actual gameplay for the game too, just self-indulgent fanfiction on their new favorite OC.

You say "weeks", I say "you can't expect to implement a gamemode and then leave it broken for weeks". Fix is required, and it was required yesterday to retain people who actually got brought in by "good news".

Banning wouldn't work, because unlike fighting games, all we have is 9 classes, part of which isn't viable whatsoever. The issues were already pointed out numerous times. We need action.

> @"Axl.8924" said:

> > @"Odik.4587" said:

> > > @"Shao.7236" said:

> > > > @"Axl.8924" said:

> > > > > @"Shao.7236" said:

> > > > > > @"otto.5684" said:

> > > > > > is anyone surprised that a 2v2 death match balance wise does not work at all in a game balance around 5v5 conquest? Not to mention the the beyond kitten up balance for conquest the current sPvP has.

> > > > >

> > > > > I want you to tell me what would dominate if Firebrand and Necromancer didn't exist the way they are right now, waiting for it.

> > > >

> > > > Rev plus guardian? Guardian ele? guardian thief? Guardian core ranger? Since firebrand is op and it keeps a lot of specs alive.

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > But at least Guardian doesn't have you fight for 2 hours because of power creep, you actually can kill it. That would already be much better than right now.

> > I mean, you are dealing with some bronze level necromancer that has no belief that necromancer is beyond busted and literally unkillable.

> > "SHOW ME THE VIDEO I DONT BELEIVE IT I DIE IN 1 SECOND"

>

> Witnesses even when it comes to real life evidence of murder is something that can be falsified missremembered and or lied about. People lie about things because they come in with a bias, so it makes sense. DNA evidence for example can prove that someone is guilty, and also it can exonerate people too who are accused.

If I would had shadowplay then you could witness me trying to kill core necro for 10 minutes with power mirage and him never evading anything and despite I interrupted billion vampiric signets he still lived and even when I got him to ~20% real hp then 100% shroud and somehow magically healed over time (being in shroud lol) and trying to damage shroud with 50-80% damage reduction is useless and if you stay close you take unnecessary damage from it and the only option is run until he turn it off but hey, signet of undeath apparently reduce shroud loss to 1% ?

Everyone must record a video examples, better 10 videos so one person could believe it ? Come on bruh

> @"Odik.4587" said:

> > @"Axl.8924" said:

> > > @"Odik.4587" said:

> > > > @"Shao.7236" said:

> > > > > @"Axl.8924" said:

> > > > > > @"Shao.7236" said:

> > > > > > > @"otto.5684" said:

> > > > > > > is anyone surprised that a 2v2 death match balance wise does not work at all in a game balance around 5v5 conquest? Not to mention the the beyond kitten up balance for conquest the current sPvP has.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I want you to tell me what would dominate if Firebrand and Necromancer didn't exist the way they are right now, waiting for it.

> > > > >

> > > > > Rev plus guardian? Guardian ele? guardian thief? Guardian core ranger? Since firebrand is op and it keeps a lot of specs alive.

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > But at least Guardian doesn't have you fight for 2 hours because of power creep, you actually can kill it. That would already be much better than right now.

> > > I mean, you are dealing with some bronze level necromancer that has no belief that necromancer is beyond busted and literally unkillable.

> > > "SHOW ME THE VIDEO I DONT BELEIVE IT I DIE IN 1 SECOND"

> >

> > Witnesses even when it comes to real life evidence of murder is something that can be falsified missremembered and or lied about. People lie about things because they come in with a bias, so it makes sense. DNA evidence for example can prove that someone is guilty, and also it can exonerate people too who are accused.

> If I would had shadowplay then you could witness me trying to kill core necro for 10 minutes with power mirage and him never evading anything and despite I interrupted billion vampiric signets he still lived and even when I got him to ~20% real hp then 100% shroud and somehow magically healed over time (being in shroud lol) and trying to damage shroud with 50-80% damage reduction is useless and if you stay close you take unnecessary damage from it and the only option is run until he turn it off but hey, signet of undeath apparently reduce shroud loss to 1% ?

> Everyone must record a video examples, better 10 videos so one person could believe it ? Come on bruh

Well, the thing is pictures while good videos are better. You get an idea of the movement positioning skills used delay between use etc. Imagine someone is crying for nerfs about mesmer right? and imagine maybe they are a little overpowered, and someone comes in claiming a bunch of things, some of which is overblown and exaggerated, and some are ridiculous ideas of how much to nerf that could completely gut a class, wouldn't you want to know exactly what the mesmer build is, to know what needs nerfed what they use and all that instead of doing a blind guess? As I said, some bias is involved in any class. I don't want necro to be completely decimated with nerfs that leave it unviable. Maybe you do, but a lot of us are passionate about necromancers and want the right amount of nerfs that make it more vulnerable, and the right amount of changes. Take zdragon for instance, he's calling for nerfs to necro, right? he is clearly passionate about necro, and he is calling for certain things to be changed, even pointed out exaggerations and requests for nerfs that would gut from a mirage main player who was disgruntled.

I bet the equivalent of Trevor boyer would come up and said this needs nerfed this and this and this if a ranger was in need and defend it in the proper amount from idiotic nerfs that would completely decimate the class, as it should, in fact i saw such in the ranger forums, just don't remember the name.

> @"Axl.8924" said:

> > @"Odik.4587" said:

> > > @"Axl.8924" said:

> > > > @"Odik.4587" said:

> > > > > @"Shao.7236" said:

> > > > > > @"Axl.8924" said:

> > > > > > > @"Shao.7236" said:

> > > > > > > > @"otto.5684" said:

> > > > > > > > is anyone surprised that a 2v2 death match balance wise does not work at all in a game balance around 5v5 conquest? Not to mention the the beyond kitten up balance for conquest the current sPvP has.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > I want you to tell me what would dominate if Firebrand and Necromancer didn't exist the way they are right now, waiting for it.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Rev plus guardian? Guardian ele? guardian thief? Guardian core ranger? Since firebrand is op and it keeps a lot of specs alive.

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > But at least Guardian doesn't have you fight for 2 hours because of power creep, you actually can kill it. That would already be much better than right now.

> > > > I mean, you are dealing with some bronze level necromancer that has no belief that necromancer is beyond busted and literally unkillable.

> > > > "SHOW ME THE VIDEO I DONT BELEIVE IT I DIE IN 1 SECOND"

> > >

> > > Witnesses even when it comes to real life evidence of murder is something that can be falsified missremembered and or lied about. People lie about things because they come in with a bias, so it makes sense. DNA evidence for example can prove that someone is guilty, and also it can exonerate people too who are accused.

> > If I would had shadowplay then you could witness me trying to kill core necro for 10 minutes with power mirage and him never evading anything and despite I interrupted billion vampiric signets he still lived and even when I got him to ~20% real hp then 100% shroud and somehow magically healed over time (being in shroud lol) and trying to damage shroud with 50-80% damage reduction is useless and if you stay close you take unnecessary damage from it and the only option is run until he turn it off but hey, signet of undeath apparently reduce shroud loss to 1% ?

> > Everyone must record a video examples, better 10 videos so one person could believe it ? Come on bruh

>

> Well, the thing is pictures while good videos are better. You get an idea of the movement positioning skills used delay between use etc. Imagine someone is crying for nerfs about mesmer right? and imagine maybe they are a little overpowered, and someone comes in claiming a bunch of things, some of which is overblown and exaggerated, and some are ridiculous ideas of how much to nerf that could completely gut a class, wouldn't you want to know exactly what the mesmer build is, to know what needs nerfed what they use and all that instead of doing a blind guess?

I dont need to imagine, everything you said alrdy happened with 100% accuracy. Imagine you are playing the class for years but instead of you random whiner from the forum with 20 hours in pvp make the most stupid suggestion that he could imagine and anet implement it?

Except I didnt exaggerated about level of it tankiness and LF gain are just beyond stupid. Anet loves lazy/stupid approaching, thats what players suggest (even tho my suggestion wasnt 100% serious as you thought before but they)

There was a bet in another thread to beat @"Leonidrex.5649" core necro with mirage but after fighting this aids I think its not worth even trying, neither that necromain who got an offer too.

I apologize for being too harsh before, this unkillable nonsense known as core necro slightly triggered me.

> @"Odik.4587" said:

> > @"Axl.8924" said:

> > > @"Odik.4587" said:

> > > > @"Axl.8924" said:

> > > > > @"Odik.4587" said:

> > > > > > @"Shao.7236" said:

> > > > > > > @"Axl.8924" said:

> > > > > > > > @"Shao.7236" said:

> > > > > > > > > @"otto.5684" said:

> > > > > > > > > is anyone surprised that a 2v2 death match balance wise does not work at all in a game balance around 5v5 conquest? Not to mention the the beyond kitten up balance for conquest the current sPvP has.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > I want you to tell me what would dominate if Firebrand and Necromancer didn't exist the way they are right now, waiting for it.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Rev plus guardian? Guardian ele? guardian thief? Guardian core ranger? Since firebrand is op and it keeps a lot of specs alive.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > But at least Guardian doesn't have you fight for 2 hours because of power creep, you actually can kill it. That would already be much better than right now.

> > > > > I mean, you are dealing with some bronze level necromancer that has no belief that necromancer is beyond busted and literally unkillable.

> > > > > "SHOW ME THE VIDEO I DONT BELEIVE IT I DIE IN 1 SECOND"

> > > >

> > > > Witnesses even when it comes to real life evidence of murder is something that can be falsified missremembered and or lied about. People lie about things because they come in with a bias, so it makes sense. DNA evidence for example can prove that someone is guilty, and also it can exonerate people too who are accused.

> > > If I would had shadowplay then you could witness me trying to kill core necro for 10 minutes with power mirage and him never evading anything and despite I interrupted billion vampiric signets he still lived and even when I got him to ~20% real hp then 100% shroud and somehow magically healed over time (being in shroud lol) and trying to damage shroud with 50-80% damage reduction is useless and if you stay close you take unnecessary damage from it and the only option is run until he turn it off but hey, signet of undeath apparently reduce shroud loss to 1% ?

> > > Everyone must record a video examples, better 10 videos so one person could believe it ? Come on bruh

> >

> > Well, the thing is pictures while good videos are better. You get an idea of the movement positioning skills used delay between use etc. Imagine someone is crying for nerfs about mesmer right? and imagine maybe they are a little overpowered, and someone comes in claiming a bunch of things, some of which is overblown and exaggerated, and some are ridiculous ideas of how much to nerf that could completely gut a class, wouldn't you want to know exactly what the mesmer build is, to know what needs nerfed what they use and all that instead of doing a blind guess?

> I dont need to imagine, everything you said alrdy happened with 100% accuracy. Imagine you are playing the class for years but instead of you random whiner from the forum with 20 hours in pvp make the most stupid suggestion that he could imagine and anet implement it?

> Except I didnt exaggerated about level of it tankiness and LF gain are just beyond stupid. Anet loves lazy/stupid approaching, thats what players suggest (even tho my suggestion wasnt 100% serious as you thought before but they)

> There was a bet in another thread to beat @"Leonidrex.5649" core necro with mirage but after fighting this aids I think its not worth even trying, neither that necromain who got an offer too.

> I apologize for being too harsh before, this unkillable nonsense known as core necro slightly triggered me.

I'l admit slightly triggered because necro every time they were strong or maybe even op they got nerfed into oblivion until they were no longer viable.

I don't have the personal experience to speak about mirage or mesmer(Sorry) at least in SPVP.

I just defensive because i really don't want necro to get ruined and i've seen people make suggestions that are really bad, and could completely destroy necros, and Anet has a bad habbit of overdoing nerfs. Take scourge, which was hammered into the ground in pvp and pve until their presence disappeared then WVW they got hammered really hard as well. Reaper suffered same.

They also really hammered druid which was fun in SPVP. Not sure how viable it is now though the healer druid build i had.

> @"mortrialus.3062" said:

> > @"Obtena.7952" said:

> > > @"mortrialus.3062" said:

> > > > @"Obtena.7952" said:

> > > > > @"mortrialus.3062" said:

> > > > > The only thing stopping banning classes is the developer's own will. They can literally do whatever they see fit.

> > > > >

> > > > Their is a difference here. The ability to do whatever they want isn't what matters. The DISCRETION to do something IS. There will NEVER be a ban on classes, WHATEVER motivates it. It's one of the most nonsensical requests I've seen yet.

> > >

> > > Arenanet saw fit to hard disable Chaotic Interruption in PvP when CI Mirage was running absolutely rough shot over the game mode, and it absolutely deserved that.

> > >

> > > https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/83741/chaotic-interruption-temporarily-disabled-in-pvp

> > >

> > > https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/81789/we-need-emergency-nerfs

> >

> > OK ... but we are talking about banning classes, not changing traits ... or are you confused about your own thread?

>

> Arenanet literally disabled Chaotic Interruption in SPvP.

That's nice.

Again, we are talking about banning classes, not changing **or** disabling traits ... what part are you not understanding about your own thread? Are you under the impression Anet is going to ban a whole class because that one time in band camp they disabled a trait? Is that honestly how you think because that makes no sense.

Temporary fix?

Disable Renewed Focus, for FB specifically if you can.

Disable Signet of Undeath

To be honest I don't really see necro as much of a problem though, they crumple without somewhere to kite, maybe slight tweaks over the next few weeks to even out life force gain might help it be less of a noob stomper though. Many people forget necro ALWAYS did good power damage in core, 4-5k life blasts were normal even on tanky builds but you counter them by kiting DS, damage when out of DS or CC and kill with a +1.

FB needs tomes reworking, yes "renewed focus being disabled would hurt a lot of builds" I know but it would solve the problem temporarily especially if targeted at FB precisely.