No matter what I try, the game has been ruined.

Razor.6392

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys should post builds instead of just blanket statements that ele is good

There's a thread about it already. I think it's a good idea to show Ele's highest potential, good or bad.

I personally started playing core D/D in pvp. But still believe off-hand Dagger, Earth traitline, and scepter needs buffs

> @"Stallic.2397" said:

> You guys should post builds instead of just blanket statements that ele is good

>

> There's a thread about it already. I think it's a good idea to show Ele's highest potential, good or bad.

>

> I personally started playing core D/D in pvp. But still believe off-hand Dagger, Earth traitline, and scepter needs buffs

That's literally my thread

WvW : http://gw2skills.net/editor/?PGgAgilZwkYRMImJm8WZvUA-zRRYVhJGcRUaBo2ss1yG-e It's my old build but with a bit more marauder and buff traits. Really, really, good condi cleanse, good sustain. Dmg okai when you mix primordial stance (vulnerability) with burning speed, plasma burst, air#2 etc.

PvP : tempest fresh air or lightning rod, with schoking aura sharing, I also try with the conjured hammer or shield ; I'm not a big fan but it changes from fire weaver.

> @"steki.1478" said:

> > @"Razor.6392" said:

>

> > Scepter is non existent in every game mode because of nerfs. An entire utility type of skills were deleted (Arcane). Staff is at its weakest in every game mode. Dagger OH was nerfed significantly directly and indirectly, focus' best ability was made worthless.

> >

>

> Scepter works well on condi/might and FA tempest (pve) and FA weaver (wvw, there's literally a thread from 5 days ago). Staff weaver is still the highest dps build in wvw. Dagger OH was never really good on its own, but it still comes with aoe utility/cc/damage to complement another MH weapon. Focus still ahs arguably the best CC in game so idk what you're on about, stone flesh nerf doesnt make it bad.

>

> > Only sword weaver and gimmicky healbot support builds remain alive. Power ele is dead.

> >

>

> Even pve has FA tempest at least, other builds, as mentioned, are still very strong in other modes.

>

> > It's garbage, no matter what way you look at it. They need to do some serious reverting. Trust me that if they rebuffed arcane skills and lightning strike at least I would not be complaining.

>

> The only garbage I see here are people not being able to adapt to changes, but considering that current pvp/wvw meta is condi and weaver never had problems with such, I dont even see what's the problem when it has one of the strongest kits to counter current meta (and if it's not cleanses it's the sheer amount of CC spam that d/f weaver can output). Just because 1 build (of 30 possible ones) that you like to play isnt "good", doesnt mean that the whole class is garbage.

>

>

There's no reason to adapt to braindead changes. I've had 7 years of shit balancing and that's 7 years too much.

You need to understand that there is a GREAT difference between adapting to changes where power is shifted around, and adapting to changes where everything was trashed so fucking bad, that you have to look among the scraps of what resembles a somewhat decent build. It's a miserable feeling.

I don't care about PVE. FA is dead and I find it hilarious that you say it's still fine. Focus has no reason to exist anymore, none of its abilities do ANY damage. At least magnetic wave contributed to it, now does 100 damage. Obsi flesh is worthless and Gale is cool, but one ability alone cannot carry it.

Name another class that has an entire weapon set dedicated to utility (subpar, single target utility mind you), then this utility is nerfed to oblivion.

I liked the part where you skipped talking about arcanes. It's almost as if you're nitpicking your arguments hmm? Stop justifying trash balance bro. ANet is not going to give you even 0.00000001 cents in your paypal.

> @"Nitrosiili.5628" said:

> All I want is, that devs fix the bug with dismounting as weaver. You get wrong attunements when you dismount. Funniest part is that rangers got their pet being stowed bug fixed right away, but this weaver bug still exists (since launch of PoF) . This is the kind of neglecting things, I as ele player dont like.

Devs will NEVER FIX IT. Just likethey have refused to fix anything weaver related in 3 years. It's a lost cause.

> @"Stand The Wall.6987" said:

> why does support tempest have to out cleanse a scrapper to be relevant? auras are still powerful. maybe if support temp is not working out so well make another build lol. its not hard to think outside the box, just take the leap and try things out.

YES as scraper or eng makes though condis into boons giving them the ability to apply strong boons that there class has not been balanced for as well as feeding into a healing loop that makes them a broken healing class as well.

That IS how balancing should work you clear more but that all the clears do or your clears are more effective but you do less of them. Ele is not balanced and every thing ele can hold as there "own" is comply out done by other classes why making every one tanklyer some how fixes ele is beyond me for logic and reason as your tankly class simply became more tankly not just ele.

So d/d ele can live for a sec or a hit longer your wars are living much longer as well as your necros and mez etc.. all the classes that have roaming builds there is nothing in this game that lets ele brake the power cap and nothing in this game was added to let ele do that. The only thing that happen was the power cap was lowed but for all classes nearly the same.

> @"Razor.6392" said:

> > @"steki.1478" said:

> > > @"Razor.6392" said:

> >

> > > Scepter is non existent in every game mode because of nerfs. An entire utility type of skills were deleted (Arcane). Staff is at its weakest in every game mode. Dagger OH was nerfed significantly directly and indirectly, focus' best ability was made worthless.

> > >

> >

> > Scepter works well on condi/might and FA tempest (pve) and FA weaver (wvw, there's literally a thread from 5 days ago). Staff weaver is still the highest dps build in wvw. Dagger OH was never really good on its own, but it still comes with aoe utility/cc/damage to complement another MH weapon. Focus still ahs arguably the best CC in game so idk what you're on about, stone flesh nerf doesnt make it bad.

> >

> > > Only sword weaver and gimmicky healbot support builds remain alive. Power ele is dead.

> > >

> >

> > Even pve has FA tempest at least, other builds, as mentioned, are still very strong in other modes.

> >

> > > It's garbage, no matter what way you look at it. They need to do some serious reverting. Trust me that if they rebuffed arcane skills and lightning strike at least I would not be complaining.

> >

> > The only garbage I see here are people not being able to adapt to changes, but considering that current pvp/wvw meta is condi and weaver never had problems with such, I dont even see what's the problem when it has one of the strongest kits to counter current meta (and if it's not cleanses it's the sheer amount of CC spam that d/f weaver can output). Just because 1 build (of 30 possible ones) that you like to play isnt "good", doesnt mean that the whole class is garbage.

> >

> >

>

> There's no reason to adapt to braindead changes. I've had 7 years of kitten balancing and that's 7 years too much.

>

> You need to understand that there is a GREAT difference between adapting to changes where power is shifted around, and adapting to changes where everything was trashed so kitten bad, that you have to look among the scraps of what resembles a somewhat decent build. It's a miserable feeling.

>

> I don't care about PVE. FA is dead and I find it hilarious that you say it's still fine. Focus has no reason to exist anymore, none of its abilities do ANY damage. At least magnetic wave contributed to it, now does 100 damage. Obsi flesh is worthless and Gale is cool, but one ability alone cannot carry it.

>

> Name another class that has an entire weapon set dedicated to utility (subpar, single target utility mind you), then this utility is nerfed to oblivion.

>

> I liked the part where you skipped talking about arcanes. It's almost as if you're nitpicking your arguments hmm? Stop justifying trash balance bro. ANet is not going to give you even 0.00000001 cents in your paypal.

Maybe you should try lightning rod, then you'll see some damage on focus. I just cant realize how people can be so pigeonholed onto "oh no my class does no damage now" nerfs, when this patch literally enabled squishy classes to actually play almost glass cannon and still be tanky like other classes were since at least HoT.

Just check streamers like Phantaram or Grimjack and you'll see them smashing everyone on d/f weaver because the build is just designed to spam CC and kill with passive procs.

> @"steki.1478" said:

> > @"Razor.6392" said:

> > > @"steki.1478" said:

> > > > @"Razor.6392" said:

> > >

> > > > Scepter is non existent in every game mode because of nerfs. An entire utility type of skills were deleted (Arcane). Staff is at its weakest in every game mode. Dagger OH was nerfed significantly directly and indirectly, focus' best ability was made worthless.

> > > >

> > >

> > > Scepter works well on condi/might and FA tempest (pve) and FA weaver (wvw, there's literally a thread from 5 days ago). Staff weaver is still the highest dps build in wvw. Dagger OH was never really good on its own, but it still comes with aoe utility/cc/damage to complement another MH weapon. Focus still ahs arguably the best CC in game so idk what you're on about, stone flesh nerf doesnt make it bad.

> > >

> > > > Only sword weaver and gimmicky healbot support builds remain alive. Power ele is dead.

> > > >

> > >

> > > Even pve has FA tempest at least, other builds, as mentioned, are still very strong in other modes.

> > >

> > > > It's garbage, no matter what way you look at it. They need to do some serious reverting. Trust me that if they rebuffed arcane skills and lightning strike at least I would not be complaining.

> > >

> > > The only garbage I see here are people not being able to adapt to changes, but considering that current pvp/wvw meta is condi and weaver never had problems with such, I dont even see what's the problem when it has one of the strongest kits to counter current meta (and if it's not cleanses it's the sheer amount of CC spam that d/f weaver can output). Just because 1 build (of 30 possible ones) that you like to play isnt "good", doesnt mean that the whole class is garbage.

> > >

> > >

> >

> > There's no reason to adapt to braindead changes. I've had 7 years of kitten balancing and that's 7 years too much.

> >

> > You need to understand that there is a GREAT difference between adapting to changes where power is shifted around, and adapting to changes where everything was trashed so kitten bad, that you have to look among the scraps of what resembles a somewhat decent build. It's a miserable feeling.

> >

> > I don't care about PVE. FA is dead and I find it hilarious that you say it's still fine. Focus has no reason to exist anymore, none of its abilities do ANY damage. At least magnetic wave contributed to it, now does 100 damage. Obsi flesh is worthless and Gale is cool, but one ability alone cannot carry it.

> >

> > Name another class that has an entire weapon set dedicated to utility (subpar, single target utility mind you), then this utility is nerfed to oblivion.

> >

> > I liked the part where you skipped talking about arcanes. It's almost as if you're nitpicking your arguments hmm? Stop justifying trash balance bro. ANet is not going to give you even 0.00000001 cents in your paypal.

>

> Maybe you should try lightning rod, then you'll see some damage on focus. I just cant realize how people can be so pigeonholed onto "oh no my class does no damage now" nerfs, when this patch literally enabled squishy classes to actually play almost glass cannon and still be tanky like other classes were since at least HoT.

>

> Just check streamers like Phantaram or Grimjack and you'll see them smashing everyone on d/f weaver because the build is just designed to spam CC and kill with passive procs.

No one wants to play weaver to do damage. Razor is frustrated FA got gutted. I'm not very happy about it either. Scepter is our only viable ranged burst damage and it's pretty useless

> @"Razor.6392" said:

> > @"Nitrosiili.5628" said:

> > All I want is, that devs fix the bug with dismounting as weaver. You get wrong attunements when you dismount. Funniest part is that rangers got their pet being stowed bug fixed right away, but this weaver bug still exists (since launch of PoF) . This is the kind of neglecting things, I as ele player dont like.

>

> Devs will NEVER FIX IT. Just likethey have refused to fix anything weaver related in 3 years. It's a lost cause.

>

>

In what game mode? I haven't seen this happen to my weaver in OWPvE. When she dismounts, she is attuned to what she had been prior to mounting.

> @"steki.1478" said:

> > @"Razor.6392" said:

> > > @"steki.1478" said:

> > > > @"Razor.6392" said:

> > >

> > > > Scepter is non existent in every game mode because of nerfs. An entire utility type of skills were deleted (Arcane). Staff is at its weakest in every game mode. Dagger OH was nerfed significantly directly and indirectly, focus' best ability was made worthless.

> > > >

> > >

> > > Scepter works well on condi/might and FA tempest (pve) and FA weaver (wvw, there's literally a thread from 5 days ago). Staff weaver is still the highest dps build in wvw. Dagger OH was never really good on its own, but it still comes with aoe utility/cc/damage to complement another MH weapon. Focus still ahs arguably the best CC in game so idk what you're on about, stone flesh nerf doesnt make it bad.

> > >

> > > > Only sword weaver and gimmicky healbot support builds remain alive. Power ele is dead.

> > > >

> > >

> > > Even pve has FA tempest at least, other builds, as mentioned, are still very strong in other modes.

> > >

> > > > It's garbage, no matter what way you look at it. They need to do some serious reverting. Trust me that if they rebuffed arcane skills and lightning strike at least I would not be complaining.

> > >

> > > The only garbage I see here are people not being able to adapt to changes, but considering that current pvp/wvw meta is condi and weaver never had problems with such, I dont even see what's the problem when it has one of the strongest kits to counter current meta (and if it's not cleanses it's the sheer amount of CC spam that d/f weaver can output). Just because 1 build (of 30 possible ones) that you like to play isnt "good", doesnt mean that the whole class is garbage.

> > >

> > >

> >

> > There's no reason to adapt to braindead changes. I've had 7 years of kitten balancing and that's 7 years too much.

> >

> > You need to understand that there is a GREAT difference between adapting to changes where power is shifted around, and adapting to changes where everything was trashed so kitten bad, that you have to look among the scraps of what resembles a somewhat decent build. It's a miserable feeling.

> >

> > I don't care about PVE. FA is dead and I find it hilarious that you say it's still fine. Focus has no reason to exist anymore, none of its abilities do ANY damage. At least magnetic wave contributed to it, now does 100 damage. Obsi flesh is worthless and Gale is cool, but one ability alone cannot carry it.

> >

> > Name another class that has an entire weapon set dedicated to utility (subpar, single target utility mind you), then this utility is nerfed to oblivion.

> >

> > I liked the part where you skipped talking about arcanes. It's almost as if you're nitpicking your arguments hmm? Stop justifying trash balance bro. ANet is not going to give you even 0.00000001 cents in your paypal.

>

> Maybe you should try lightning rod, then you'll see some damage on focus. I just cant realize how people can be so pigeonholed onto "oh no my class does no damage now" nerfs, when this patch literally enabled squishy classes to actually play almost glass cannon and still be tanky like other classes were since at least HoT.

>

> Just check streamers like Phantaram or Grimjack and you'll see them smashing everyone on d/f weaver because the build is just designed to spam CC and kill with passive procs.

That's not fresh air though...

> @"kharmin.7683" said:

> > @"Razor.6392" said:

> > > @"Nitrosiili.5628" said:

> > > All I want is, that devs fix the bug with dismounting as weaver. You get wrong attunements when you dismount. Funniest part is that rangers got their pet being stowed bug fixed right away, but this weaver bug still exists (since launch of PoF) . This is the kind of neglecting things, I as ele player dont like.

> >

> > Devs will NEVER FIX IT. Just likethey have refused to fix anything weaver related in 3 years. It's a lost cause.

> >

> >

>

> In what game mode? I haven't seen this happen to my weaver in OWPvE. When she dismounts, she is attuned to what she had been prior to mounting.

Commonly happens in wvw.

> @"steki.1478" said:

> > @"Jski.6180" said:

> > > @"FrownyClown.8402" said:

> > > > @"Jski.6180" said:

> > > > > @"FrownyClown.8402" said:

> > > > > > @"Jski.6180" said:

> > > > > > > @"Stand The Wall.6987" said:

> > > > > > > the jury is still out folks.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Ele is in the worst place for wvw. To the point where it has fallen back to the base effect of just being a token class. You need 1 ele and that ele MUST be an tempest and it MUST be support def. After this update the ele class is in a far worst places then it was before. And its only getting worst as time goes on or your "jury is still out" as ppl start to build higher condi aimed and explosive forgotten effects like roots for other classes.

> > > > >

> > > > > There are people out there running power d/d core builds in group roaming rather successfully

> > > >

> > > > So the thing about d/d is the dmg nerf was so much that you need to run full zerks or you simply do not do real dmg. As dagger has low end condi types (you may be able to do something with burning) this update was nothing but a hard nerf. Going from light whip doing 900 ish in cele to 600 ish is significant and dagger to start with was never a "good" dmg wepon.

> > > >

> > > > You maybe able to get ppl off gurd vs your roming build when it comes to a zerg build but that just how the game works but to suggest d/d ele is in a better places because it got hard dmg nerfs over all to its power out put seems border line delusional.

> > > >

> > > > Ask your self would that d/d core ele be better off being a condi rev for though roaming groups? Would they be better off having scraper support or even power dmg burst. At what point and what dose d/d core ele do that other classes do not do it better?

> > >

> > > D/d core works now because it can survive bursts.

> > > Check out Dead SpecTV on YouTube. He seems to be doing fine. Ele cant do anything better than anyone, it's just fun to play

> >

> > D/d core is a tankly class and needs to be tankly to be viable. The only thing now is you can build a bit more dmg but you have to becuse of the genal 40% dmg nerf to all of its skills if not more (massive dmg knock down my foot). Dagger is a def wepon at best even befor the update as your going into melee ranged as a low hp / def class that was not changed in the update making a massive balancing problem even worst. You simply cant make up for that lost.

> >

> > If your Dead spcTV views ad that your doing was on a condi rev they would be no contest as its the player not the class. A clip show is just that a clip show its not what real life game play is like its only the "best" clips from what would be weeks of game play (just weeks as the update not been out for that long to make clip with the update).

> >

> > Ele is a fun class for sure that dose not make it a good class. Ele had massive problem before the update and this update only made them far worst.

>

> The main problem ele had in pvp/wvw before patch was surviving bursts. Now that bursts are low, you dont rely on having 50% of your stats into defense, you just need like 20%, which is already massive improvement. Ele got nerfed, but so did every other class in the game. Learn to adapt, if you cant, watch twitch because there's people who can.

Incorrect, because of the changes to healing ele sustain has been nerfed. So altjough you can not be 1 shot, you will also find it harder to recover, same problem, except now the impact of having low armour is magnified over gime

> @"vesica tempestas.1563" said:

> > @"steki.1478" said:

> > > @"Jski.6180" said:

> > > > @"FrownyClown.8402" said:

> > > > > @"Jski.6180" said:

> > > > > > @"FrownyClown.8402" said:

> > > > > > > @"Jski.6180" said:

> > > > > > > > @"Stand The Wall.6987" said:

> > > > > > > > the jury is still out folks.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Ele is in the worst place for wvw. To the point where it has fallen back to the base effect of just being a token class. You need 1 ele and that ele MUST be an tempest and it MUST be support def. After this update the ele class is in a far worst places then it was before. And its only getting worst as time goes on or your "jury is still out" as ppl start to build higher condi aimed and explosive forgotten effects like roots for other classes.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > There are people out there running power d/d core builds in group roaming rather successfully

> > > > >

> > > > > So the thing about d/d is the dmg nerf was so much that you need to run full zerks or you simply do not do real dmg. As dagger has low end condi types (you may be able to do something with burning) this update was nothing but a hard nerf. Going from light whip doing 900 ish in cele to 600 ish is significant and dagger to start with was never a "good" dmg wepon.

> > > > >

> > > > > You maybe able to get ppl off gurd vs your roming build when it comes to a zerg build but that just how the game works but to suggest d/d ele is in a better places because it got hard dmg nerfs over all to its power out put seems border line delusional.

> > > > >

> > > > > Ask your self would that d/d core ele be better off being a condi rev for though roaming groups? Would they be better off having scraper support or even power dmg burst. At what point and what dose d/d core ele do that other classes do not do it better?

> > > >

> > > > D/d core works now because it can survive bursts.

> > > > Check out Dead SpecTV on YouTube. He seems to be doing fine. Ele cant do anything better than anyone, it's just fun to play

> > >

> > > D/d core is a tankly class and needs to be tankly to be viable. The only thing now is you can build a bit more dmg but you have to becuse of the genal 40% dmg nerf to all of its skills if not more (massive dmg knock down my foot). Dagger is a def wepon at best even befor the update as your going into melee ranged as a low hp / def class that was not changed in the update making a massive balancing problem even worst. You simply cant make up for that lost.

> > >

> > > If your Dead spcTV views ad that your doing was on a condi rev they would be no contest as its the player not the class. A clip show is just that a clip show its not what real life game play is like its only the "best" clips from what would be weeks of game play (just weeks as the update not been out for that long to make clip with the update).

> > >

> > > Ele is a fun class for sure that dose not make it a good class. Ele had massive problem before the update and this update only made them far worst.

> >

> > The main problem ele had in pvp/wvw before patch was surviving bursts. Now that bursts are low, you dont rely on having 50% of your stats into defense, you just need like 20%, which is already massive improvement. Ele got nerfed, but so did every other class in the game. Learn to adapt, if you cant, watch twitch because there's people who can.

>

> Incorrect, because of the changes to healing ele sustain has been nerfed. So altjough you can not be 1 shot, you will also find it harder to recover, same problem, except now the impact of having low armour is magnified over gime

Other classes got far worse nerfs on defense though, as well as mobility skills, defensive utilities and CC (and some builds relied on heavy cc+burst combos). Meanwhile conjureds and dual skills still do high damage, you still get plenty of barrier and free sustain with signet+arcane while also having lots of evades and CC that enemy cant counter because stability uptime is non existent.

> @"Razor.6392" said:

> > In what game mode? I haven't seen this happen to my weaver in OWPvE. When she dismounts, she is attuned to what she had been prior to mounting.

>

> Commonly happens in wvw.

Thanks. That's weird that it would be different, but I guess that's what makes Anet, Anet. /me shrugs

My two cents on what the Elementalist needs: _**In-combat weapon swap**_.

From the wiki: _"Elementalists can adapt to any situation by attuning to one of the four elements ... depending on the elementalist's equipped weapon set, and essentially gives the elementalist more skills to use than any other profession."_

Here's the big issue I have with the claim: _"...depending on the elementalist's equipped weapon set ..."_ Not having in-combat weapon swap makes _"having more skills ... than any other profession."_ a moot, though technically accurate, point. _In-combat_ weapon swap would be a step in the right direction to balance some of the nerfdom that has plagued the profession.

Elemental rotation across weapon sets would also allow for responding to situational combat in a more natural way as well as make it easier to skill-combo in meaningful ways (as opposed to accidentally or only with pre-combat prep).

And for the "but that would make the class unbalanced" crowd, there would be inherent balance when you consider the inertia introduced due to **activation time** + **recharge** + **attunement recharge** + **swap recharge**. The high-damage nature of the class (esp. PBAoE) isn't a factor right now.

Going into combat hoping I picked the right weapon set is like the old D&D spellcaster worrying if the right spells were prepared at the beginning of the day =/

I understand and relate with most of the arguments here. But some i don't.

[silver PVP Tempest point of view]

I will try to apply my reason to all Eles. (except Weavers, op Weavers <.<)

I can agree warhorn is dead.

I do not agree Staff is dead. Most of the matches I use D/D, depending on the opposing team, at the start of the game you can choose what weapons you bring.

If I'm going against 2 ranged classes i take Staff.

Staff is a support tool, from the core age of D&D where the Magicians would stay back cast powerful spells from afar.

You are in a 2v2, you will not be afar, you will be punched in the face and like it, and you will not have a team supporting you, no tank, no healer.

But some matches I still use staff, it give **the most uptime of Magnetic Aura**, which is a must when against Rangers and Deadeyes.

And yes, you can win with that staff, on that situation only.

I do not agree that the Balance was bad.

Back in 2018 and early 2019 I was Silver ranked. After the patch from November\December i went down, by winter holiday i could not get to Silver, i got bronze -.-

Now after the balance I'm at silver again. I think this proves something, and in 2v2 on top of everything.

Our class was (also) nerfed, but the nerf on all classes was a good thing, and most of the things i was still complaining about 2 weeks ago, got addressed on the last minor patch. I feel good playing Ranked as a Tempest now and I'm proud to say it, because I don't think it's easy compared to other classes...

Also, I recommend watching a streamer playing pvp Tempest called GirlWars, she many times is playing gw1 or doing other stuff, but when she's playing gw2 pvp Tempest, i love it.

Cheers, Aria.

Edit:

Forgot to say something. Relating to core ele being competitive... it's a very sensitive subject.

My way of thinking is, the base game and core Professions are now free to play.

Normally if you want to be competitive you should "buy the game", because it means you like the game enough to make you want to be competitive and want to get into the competitive scene.

From a business point of view it makes sense to be demo\payed versions.

In my case I bought all versions of Guild Wars. Guild Wars Prophecies, GW Factions, GW Nightfall, GW EotN, GW2, GW2 HoT, GW2 PoF, and will most probably buy the next Cantha expansion. (yey Cantha! *makes anoying fan-girl noises*)

There was a time when i thought (hey! i paid for gw2, i don't need to have HoT to be competitive), but i can understand it. (yes later I bought also gw2 expansions).

> @"steki.1478" said:

> I have no problem with staff weaver, it's still top dps build in 90% of the cases and doesnt rely on squad composition unlike others. With scrappers and condi revs, utilized resistance and cleanses can make condies almost non existent.

That in it self a problem for staff weaver. If your targets cant be condi in any way like you seem to be unable to be condi then your targets will never be slowed or rooted in there MS if any thing they are offten super speed making most staff dmg week. Your numbers are often lies as your hitting many targets for the max dmg of MS skill but never putting ppl into down state out side of the odd ball player who did get rooted or not being supported by the all in counter condi meta that your talking about. That kind of been weaver staff problem for years now the dmg is to slow for the support that meta set up can use.

Your way better off running support or a kind of weaker version of scraper support.

Out side of all of that your more then likely killing pugs or non meta groups. Feels good but all for nothing when you come up vs a real group.