Most Broken Spec isnt Necro or FB

Max.2415

> @"Kragat.5734" said:

> [https://imgur.com/a/YXOWU8d](https://imgur.com/a/YXOWU8d)

imagine Guild Wars 2 without Thief Profession........where there wouldn't be Professions race to Power Creep

-what's been happening is, every professions are trying to outdo each other damages including Thief Profession damages why?-

Example; it's like a weapon arm race, there has to be **One** who have it all.....whom everyone is trying to keep up with

**Thief Profession is the One** whom every professions are trying to keep up with

**that is what make Thief Profession The Most Dangerous Profession In Guild Wars**

---This Is What Make Thief Profesion A Serious Threat To The Stability In Guild Wars---

There is the desync issues still for stealth where the damage hits you and then you see and hear the telegraph. This shitty bug is still in the game like the fucking full counter animation bug. Most of the PoF specks are bullshit that didnt get much thought for pvp mostly they went with the rule of cool over good design. Also is a fucking sniper that doesn't have one skill to aim DH fucking has 2 War fucking has 1 on LB, but the sniper class gets auto aim.

> @"Max.2415" said:

> yeah he did :D he clearly was a rly good DE i dont try to deny that. But still, skills with this high burst potential should have a telegraph atleast like classes as ranger and so on

How is DJ not telegraphed? :lol:

> @"Max.2415" said:

> look up what i wrote :D not much what u can do when its activated from stealth out of a blind angel. But to give you an answer to your question, no i dont know which gunsound is dedicated to which skill from the deadeye and i kinda dont want to learn the sound to each skill of the game, this is a bid ridicoulous dont you think? but yeah i can understand your point somehow. And no i dont play with my eyes closed and no sound on lol :'D

See, that's your mistake then, you have no idea what you're talking about and yet you're trying to discuss what's "most broken" and what isn't.

> @"Burnfall.9573" said:

> > @"Kragat.5734" said:

> > [https://imgur.com/a/YXOWU8d](https://imgur.com/a/YXOWU8d)

>

> imagine Guild Wars 2 without Thief Profession........where there wouldn't be Professions race to Power Creep

>

> -what's been happening is, every professions are trying to outdo each other damages including Thief Profession damages why?-

>

> Example; it's like a weapon arm race, there has to be **One** who have it all.....whom everyone is trying to keep up with

>

> **Thief Profession is the One** whom every professions are trying to keep up with

>

> **that is what make Thief Profession The Most Dangerous Profession In Guild Wars**

>

> ---This Is What Make Thief Profesion A Serious Threat To The Stability In Guild Wars---

Is this a meme? Because otherwise that makes no sense in the slightest.

> @"Sobx.1758" said:

> > @"Max.2415" said:

> > yeah he did :D he clearly was a rly good DE i dont try to deny that. But still, skills with this high burst potential should have a telegraph atleast like classes as ranger and so on

>

> How is DJ not telegraphed? :lol:

>

> > @"Max.2415" said:

> > look up what i wrote :D not much what u can do when its activated from stealth out of a blind angel. But to give you an answer to your question, no i dont know which gunsound is dedicated to which skill from the deadeye and i kinda dont want to learn the sound to each skill of the game, this is a bid ridicoulous dont you think? but yeah i can understand your point somehow. And no i dont play with my eyes closed and no sound on lol :'D

>

> See, that's your mistake then, you have no idea what you're talking about and yet you're trying to discuss what's "most broken" and what isn't.

maybe you should read the post before quoting on quotes that allready have been discussed :D i allready admitted that there must have been a telegraph since the skill unveals you when using. But thats not the point - 11k hits on a single skill is still to much for me personaly, but you can have your own opinion thats fine. Since there is a balance patch this month things like this can atleast be discussed and if i read the tread correctly a lot of ppl seem to adress more issues beyond the topic itself which goes much deeper into the whole skillset of DE, even adresses some bugs on the telegraph. Maybe the devs look into that and in the end adjust certain skills which leads into a better balance for everyone.

> @"Max.2415" said:

> > @"Sobx.1758" said:

> > > @"Max.2415" said:

> > > yeah he did :D he clearly was a rly good DE i dont try to deny that. But still, skills with this high burst potential should have a telegraph atleast like classes as ranger and so on

> >

> > How is DJ not telegraphed? :lol:

> >

> > > @"Max.2415" said:

> > > look up what i wrote :D not much what u can do when its activated from stealth out of a blind angel. But to give you an answer to your question, no i dont know which gunsound is dedicated to which skill from the deadeye and i kinda dont want to learn the sound to each skill of the game, this is a bid ridicoulous dont you think? but yeah i can understand your point somehow. And no i dont play with my eyes closed and no sound on lol :'D

> >

> > See, that's your mistake then, you have no idea what you're talking about and yet you're trying to discuss what's "most broken" and what isn't.

>

> maybe you should read the post before quoting on quotes that allready have been discussed :D i allready admitted that there must have been a telegraph since the skill unveals you when using. But thats not the point - 11k hits on a single skill is still to much for me personaly, but you can have your own opinion thats fine. Since there is a balance patch this month things like this can atleast be discussed and if i read the tread correctly a lot of ppl seem to adress more issues beyond the topic itself which goes much deeper into the whole skillset of DE, even adresses some bugs on the telegraph. Maybe the devs look into that and in the end adjust certain skills which leads into a better balance for everyone.

There are multiple skills in the game that can hit for 11k. They usually share a couple common themes. Highly telegraphed, easily avoided, and require some kind of setup. DJ is no different in that regard, and arguably less useful than some of the others.

Reduce dmg without malice, leave final dmg without full malice as it is(or a bit lower) . Idea of building stacks to make final blow is good, it just needs number fixing. Imo assa signet is not that much of an issue, as thief is very dependent in utilities. Thief without stunbreak can die very easilly

Also thief as spec needs only 1 skill nerfed to reduce amount of complain threads, ill leave it for ur consideration which skill im Talking about

> @"GewRoo.4172" said:

> Hitting hard with DJ requires a punishable setup now:

>

> 1) Mark

> 2) Gain 5/7 malice by actually attacking the enemy

> 3) Stealth up

> 4) Burst

>

> Well, step 2 shouldn't happen most of the time. Don't let him freecast maybe? Or adapt your gameplay/playstyle to the enemy comp? Deadeyes are running Bers Amu and most likely CS btw which is pretty ez to punish boiiiiiiii

>

>

The problem isn't deadeye damage, it's stealth. As much stealth as you want, whenever you want it is simply bad design. It needs to change.

> @"Safandula.8723" said:

> Reduce dmg without malice, leave final dmg without full malice as it is(or a bit lower) . Idea of building stacks to make final blow is good, it just needs number fixing. Imo assa signet is not that much of an issue, as thief is very dependent in utilities. Thief without stunbreak can die very easilly

> Also thief as spec needs only 1 skill nerfed to reduce amount of complain threads, ill leave it for ur consideration which skill im Talking about

Problem is if you nerf assa signet as a whole, you risk hurting and possibly killing core thief.

The autos aren't that huge.