[Suggestion] Free outfit for Coronavirus awareness?

> @"ZioMick.2341" said:

> Could ArenaNET make players aware of the Coronavirus pandemic by creating a free outfit, as has been done recently for other initiatives, with the hashtag **#STAYATHOME**?

An excellent idea! They are just beginning to take it seriously in my area (South Central USA) and folks are still struggling with the concept of #STAYATHOME. A hazmat suit also sounds like an excellent idea, very appropriate to this moment. I've also been concerned about the Anet folks themselves as Washington state is one of the epicenters in the U.S.

Here in Italy it's taken quite seriously... I'm from Venice and I exit from home once a week to buy some food and medicine (if needed). By luck, as a software developer, I can work from home (smart working), but many can't. Take it seriously... Stay at home while you can...

We're just about to get new content added to the game, but anything else ANET could do to entice people to stay home and play video games would be doing the world a service. Extra XP, magic find, whatever.

Don't let your kids know, but yeah, staying home and playing video games is a very healthy choice at the moment.

> @"ZioMick.2341" said:

> Could ArenaNET make players aware of the Coronavirus pandemic by creating a free outfit, as has been done recently for other initiatives, with the hashtag **#STAYATHOME**?

I disagree, the game is an escape from reality, no need to bring reality, even misguided reality, into the game...don't stay at home is my motto.

I swear, people are making it sound like this thing is killing people by the millions when the mortality rate is low. Guess people need to panic about anything and bring awareness to it. Hey, here's a suggestion: let's raise awareness for cancer instead! It kills millions per year and yet no one is panicking over that!

> @"Kanok.3027" said:

> I swear, people are making it sound like this thing is killing people by the millions when the mortality rate is low. Guess people need to panic about anything and bring awareness to it. Hey, here's a suggestion: let's raise awareness for cancer instead! It kills millions per year and yet no one is panicking over that!

I cannot thumbs up this enough and that makes me a sad Tsakhi Dolyak.

Add to that, that most of the fatalities are the elderly and people with compromised immune systems. I can't visit my grandma, though, and I really want to.

![](https://i.imgur.com/Y8HJr7i.gif "")

Seriously who **hasn't** been inundated with constant news and advice and closings and government restrictions, not to mention half empty grocery stores, near to the point of a full fledged panic?! My state is one of the many that has prohibited dine-in at restaurants, as well as other types of establishments. **Can I have a fricking break from this kitten, PLEASE?**