I lost eveything

The warning not coming up when you use the pass seems like a bug (or at least an oversight). Did you put up a bugreport for that?

You can also try contacting support and asking them for help since you didn't realize that using the pass would wipe your boosters. It's no guarantee they'll help (or reimburse) you, but they do have a track record of trying to help with honest mistakes/oversights if you ask nicely.

> @"Rasimir.6239" said:

> The warning not coming up when you use the pass seems like a bug (or at least an oversight). Did you put up a bugreport for that?

>

> You can also try contacting support and asking them for help since you didn't realize that using the pass would wipe your boosters. It's no guarantee they'll help (or reimburse) you, but they do have a track record of trying to help with honest mistakes/oversights if you ask nicely.

There No warrnin when u use the pass

> @"Nightcore.5621" said:

> > @"Rasimir.6239" said:

> > The warning not coming up when you use the pass seems like a bug (or at least an oversight). Did you put up a bugreport for that?

> >

> > You can also try contacting support and asking them for help since you didn't realize that using the pass would wipe your boosters. It's no guarantee they'll help (or reimburse) you, but they do have a track record of trying to help with honest mistakes/oversights if you ask nicely.

>

> There No warrnin when u use the pass

Now read what the person you quoted actually wrote and you might see the solution

> @"Inculpatus cedo.9234" said:

> I was surprised that using the pass dropped you into SAB. I had expected to be ported to the entrance. (So, I put it in the bank, rather than use it.)

> I probably lost whatever boosts I had on, but, for me, no big deal.

Yeah is kinda lame there is No warrnin when you use the pass

It is not as trivial as it looks on the first view. The Celebration Booster has a regular duration of 1h. The duration can be stacked up to 7 days maximum. @"Nightcore.5621" wrote above he had ~ 3 days left. 3x 24 = 72 boosters. Even if you look at it from the perspective of a Veteran Player who just stacks them in the bank, it takes a while to collect that many boosters.

The effects mostly benefit farming in general and especially WvW. If used on a character that is only used for this kind of content, you can save a lot of time and make good money within short time. I used this method myself to powerlevel & farm WvW for the reward tracks. It is a lot faster than doing it the regular way. Even if you have bad luck with the matchings and are stuck on a rather weak server.

I agree with @"Rasimir.6239" and think the loss is significant enough to give it a try with the support. Submit a ticket => Game Support => Problem with Event or Promotion. Write your story as detailed as possible. Stay calm and explain the situation as it happened. With a little luck, you may get a refund or something similar. Also, do not expect an answer soon. For the moment, the boosters are lost.

> @"Nightcore.5621" said:

> > @"Rasimir.6239" said:

> > The warning not coming up when you use the pass seems like a bug (or at least an oversight). Did you put up a bugreport for that?

> >

> > You can also try contacting support and asking them for help since you didn't realize that using the pass would wipe your boosters. It's no guarantee they'll help (or reimburse) you, but they do have a track record of trying to help with honest mistakes/oversights if you ask nicely.

>

> There No warrnin when u use the pass

Like Rasimir said.

Contact the support. If you are nice to them, they are nice to you.

If you explain what happend, they will most likely be able to help you.

> @"HnRkLnXqZ.1870" said:

> I agree with @"Rasimir.6239" and think the loss is significant enough to give it a try with the support. Submit a ticket => Game Support => Problem with Event or Promotion. Write your story as detailed as possible. Stay calm and explain the situation as it happened. With a little luck, you may get a refund or something similar. Also, do not expect an answer soon. For the moment, the boosters are lost.

This is the best course of action. Let ANET be the one to tell you 'no', what any of us have to say about it is pretty much irrelevant. This might prompt them to add a warning window to anyone using the invitation to port to SAB so it doesn't happen to other people.

> @"Inculpatus cedo.9234" said:

> I was surprised that using the pass dropped you into SAB. I had expected to be ported to the entrance. (So, I put it in the bank, rather than use it.)

> I probably lost whatever boosts I had on, but, for me, no big deal.

Same here, I was expecting it to teleport me to the box in Rata Sum, not directly into the lobby.

Luckily it's not a big problem for me, as I remembered SAB would strip boosters so I've avoided stacking them or using any long-lasting ones on my main character over the last few days. I think I still had an hour or so of a birthday booster left, but that's not a problem for me as I kept forgetting to use them so I have loads in the bank. But it still caught me by surprise to be dropped straight into the lobby with no warning or confirmation.