Best Fashion - Abyss Stalker Outfit

memausz.7264

> @"The Greyhawk.9107" said:

> I'd like it more if it match my characters' ACTUAL frame rather than....whatever it currently does, but otherwise I would probably agree with the above sentiment.

Yeah, I find that it gives human females very broad hips. Kind of a loss. Nice apart from that, though.

> @"Dragon Priestess.9760" said:

> I'm honestly not into bodysuits. I'm waiting for more non-combat clothes to wear around.

This looks fairly non-combat:

![](https://i.imgur.com/X8GMgW2.jpg "")

Viper Leggings, Sport Sunglasses, Mist Shard Boots, Chaos Gloves, shoulders hidden, and the Metal Legion T-shirt. All dyed Shadow Purple except:

* Band logo on the T-shirt ==> Phlox

* Gloves ==> Vincent

* Shades ==> Flame

> @"Dragon Priestess.9760" said:

> I'm honestly not into bodysuits. I'm waiting for more non-combat clothes to wear around.

This is my thinking too. I suppose the abyss stalker outfit is ok if you want a spikey onesie but it's not the kind of thing any of my characters would wear. I tend to use outfits as 'town clothes' still - I choose ones which don't look like armour and switch to them when I want my characters wearing something else.

> @"Steve The Cynic.3217" said:

> This looks fairly non-combat:

>

She'd better not be planning on going in the mosh pit in those heels though! (Or that skirt, but that's her problem, whereas impaling someone else's foot is just cruel.)

Abyss Stalker is from my understanding a Canthan easter egg. Why you may ask?

1) It clearly reminds us (or at least me) of Kanaxai, the demon from Cantha who lived in the depths of the Jade Sea when it was frozen.

2) The depths = abyss

3) Stalker, commonly associated with stealth. Who was Kanaxai master of? The Oni. The demon assassins!

https://wiki.guildwars.com/images/a/a0/%22Monster%22_concept_art_5b.jpg

So it is both cool to see and an interesting outfit.

> @"memausz.7264" said:

> Whoever designed Abyss Stalker Outfit deserves a raise. Best suit.

I dont want to be that person... but imagine if they were armour parts and not an outfit...

Why I like armour:

Designed by 1 and can be redesigned by another.

Why I hate outfits:

Designed by 1 and can not be redesigned by another.