Any plans of new musical instruments? What would you like to see?

Chris.4670

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"Blude.6812" said:

> All of them removed from the game

>

Or.. double all instruments by > @"Gaile Gray.6029" said:

> > @"Blude.6812" said:

> > All of them removed from the game

> >

> But they give a lot of people pleasure, and you can disable hearing them, if you like! I would not like to take away the fun from other people, when I can manage my own experience. :)

OR... double the instruments by adding a copy of each existing instrument but make the copy EXTRA SHINY! And make them shoot unicorns when you play them.

Yeah plz give instruments some love! But before adding more, plz fix the old ones by adding half tones as f1->f5 skills, and record better sounds especially charr bass.

We pass near a ton of musics due to the lack of half~tones. Add mores if you want but keep in mind these fixs.

Ideas: little piano/ accordion, little pipe organ....

> @"Eddbopkins.2630" said:

> Well were on new instruments, whaf about a saxophone or a trumpet, or drums that be sweet

In keeping with the vaguely late-mediaeval / early-modern(1) Europeean theme of Kryta, perhaps a crumhorn or rackett.

(1) "Mediaeval" is a wide term, covering a period, the so-called Middle Ages, of about a thousand years from approximately 450 AD (fall of the western Roman Empire) to 1450 AD (beginning of the Renaissance), while the Early Modern period begins approximately at the end of the Middle Ages.

> @"Samug.6512" said:

> First give the existing ones **accidentals**. Then we can talk about new ones.

Agreed. With the instruments we've got, I've felt a bit limited by the basic major scale notes they have. Being able to transition between major and minor is important, and we can't do that without access to the full chromatic scale.

> @"Gaile Gray.6029" said:

> > @"Blude.6812" said:

> >

> But they give a lot of people pleasure, and you can disable hearing them, if you like! I would not like to take away the fun from other people, when I can manage my own experience. :)

Indeed. I like them. It is always nice to see a musician at one of our cities, like this random occurrence a few weeks ago:

> @"Gaile Gray.6029" said:

> > @"Blude.6812" said:

> >

I'd like to disable others, but still hear my own :(

You can never hae too much music. I could use any of these:

* A kazoo. Obviously, duh.

* A norn tuba.

* An asuran keytar with SAB music tones.

* A sylvari leaf flute.

* An ocarina.

* An electric guitar.

* A distorted electric guitar

* A bagpipe

* An accordion

* A banjo

* A shamisen

* A clarinet

* A xylophone

* A harmonica

* A koto

* A saxophone

* A violin

* Some instruments that are too large to use on the move and will make you sit on a chair when used, o they are basically also a 'chair' mount:

* A piano.

* A calliope.

* A theremin.

* A reed organ

* A rock organ

* An, of course, an ondioline.

• 4 weeks later...